Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:37 pm
{{Lol i noticed...but I'm so used to calling you Yoshi, so accidently typed that instead of Trowa... sweatdrop sorry...if I made it difficult redface }}

Sabrina breathed a sigh of relief inwardly to herself about the girlfriend thing.
"Hmm...how have I been? Well, the Hokage has been sending me on various low class missions, so I can't complain on being bored. Have you watched the clouds lately, Yoshi-kun?" Sabrina smiled at Yoshi. "And you still haven't told me how you have been! Did you get taller since I last saw you? Either that or I shrunk." Sabrina laughed as she sat down in a stool next to Yoshi and ordered some more ramen (because Chouji ate her last bit) and some iced green tea.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:14 pm
Misha glanced at the two conversing and continued to eat her ramen. Maybe I should go. It seems these two have the hots for eachother "Hhheeyy, I'm going to head out now. I don't want to interfere here with this little reunion," she said smiling brightly. "Bye Yoshi, bye Sabrina!" she said standing from her stool and bowing before she made her leave.  

xXDivineError

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:35 pm
Sabrina looked at the girl leaving.
"Bye..." Sabrina looking sad, "Yoshi-kun, did I interrupt you two? Maybe she wanted to get to know you. Maybe you should chase after her, she looks like a nice person. Maybe she's your future wife." Sabrina smiled at Yoshi, punching him on the arm.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:17 pm
"Ow," Yoshi said, smiling. "You've got quite an arm there, Sabrina. Anyway, I've been traveling a lot. I watch the clouds as often as I can."  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:25 pm
"Ah...yes, traveling...that's why I haven't seen you for awhile." Sabrina nods sadly. "So how's that going? You traveling I mean..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:25 pm
"Well," Yoshi said, "I decided to take a break for a while."  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:55 pm
"You did??? That's awesome! That means I'll see you more often!!" Sabrina smiled and ate some of her noodles and then thought about what she had said, she choked on some noodles. "I-I mean that in a non-stalkerish way!" Sabrina blushed and tried to drink some iced green tea to hide her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:11 pm
Yoshi blushed. "Why would I think that, Sabrina?!"  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:25 pm
"I dunno...umm...just the way I said it." Sabrina blushed and grinned stupidly. "It's not like I used to follow you around or anything." Sabrina waved her hands in front of her," I used to notice you walking by, but I couldn't well...talk to you...because I didn't want to bother you, you usually had friends around. Heh." Sabrina decided to shut-up before she dug her grave any further.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:50 pm
Yoshi shrugged. "Eh, I wouldn't have minded if you had interrupted me. I wouldn't consider that an interruption." He smiled and blushed slightly at Sabrina.  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:50 pm
Sabrina smiled at Yoshi again.
"R-really? Ah I'll remember that next time." Sabrina played with her ramen with her chopsticks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:51 am
Yoshi sat there, staring at Sabrina, and thought, She's still as pretty as I remember.
Despite knowing it would make Sabrina blush, he leaned toward her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:17 pm
Sabrina gasped slightly when he kissed her on her cheek, she blushed and then turned to him.
"I couldn't wait for you to come back from your travels." Sabrina smiled sheepishly at him.
"I was scared that some lady would steal you away when you were gone since you were--well STILL are handsome." Sabrina laughed alittle, embarrassed.
"Oh...and you know how long I've waited for you to do that?" Sabrina smiled at Yoshi (referring to the kiss on the cheek).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:40 pm
Yoshi smiled and said, "I would imagine you've been waiting for quite a while. I'll admit I've wanted to do that for a long time."  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:33 pm
"Really?" Sabrina smiled and look at Yoshi, then her smile saddened, "So, how long until you leave again?" Sabrina turned away and stared at her glass of green tea with a sad expression on her face.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games