Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
In The Arena: WE HAVE A DATE!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to try this?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 pm
Thanks BL! I think you should make your skin a shade darker. I dun remember Tabs being so..uh...ghostly... XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:48 pm
I changed an item....ho-s**t I know....but I'll enter......I usually do pretty well in the arena.........  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:12 pm
XD I'm entered now! ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:45 pm
Yeah. I've been busy and forgot to change the skin. I'll to it now. I'm entering too, once I like...make a description...  

BreathLessX
Crew

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:55 pm
This is my description from my last entry....should I change anything? or add anything? I have over 50 characters till it's full....

Endrance is a somewhat androgynous male character with long, blue hair, wearing tight purple armor, a cap with roses & holds a thin black sword.He is cold, has little interest in other players, & only shows emotion to the small cat-like AIDA named "Mia".Seemingly obsessed with beauty, he sees others as "ugly dolls."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 pm
*Squee* Yay! We have an Endrance now! ^_^

I'm still changing a few tiny things around with my avi; mostly, I'm trying to find something yellow that layers under the top but over the skirt for that little yellow overlay cloth in her outfit. Thus far nothing. If I cant find anything, I'm entering as is. ^^  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:42 pm
Should I use wikipedia's? And, I'm going to submit with it anyway. Just wanted to make it clear.

Nevermind...how's this:

Kaede and Zelkova were instrumental in rallying the players of "The World" against Cubia. During the battle Kaede reunited with Captain's Hiiragi, Matsu, and Sophora and assisted them in battling Cubia's Gomora. After Cubia was defeated Kaede and Zelkova began the long process of rebuilding Moon Tree.

It's part of wiki.... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:41 pm
Inari Beads Expert Bella
Should I use wikipedia's? And, I'm going to submit with it anyway. Just wanted to make it clear.

Nevermind...how's this:

Kaede and Zelkova were instrumental in rallying the players of "The World" against Cubia. During the battle Kaede reunited with Captain's Hiiragi, Matsu, and Sophora and assisted them in battling Cubia's Gomora. After Cubia was defeated Kaede and Zelkova began the long process of rebuilding Moon Tree.

Sounds good to me....maybe put a quote of hers in the begining if you have the space.....

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:53 pm
Endranse
Inari Beads Expert Bella

Nevermind...how's this:

Sounds good to me....maybe put a quote of hers in the begining if you have the space.....
I have her quote in my sig... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:08 pm
Inari Beads Expert Bella
Endranse
Inari Beads Expert Bella

Nevermind...how's this:

I have her quote in my sig... sweatdrop

yes...but in the past, I've done better with a quote from the character in the description.....though by using the one about everyone being nothing but ugly dolls that one time.....I think that got me a few downvotes.....

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:19 am
En's just being a sour-puss. holding his arena expertise above us all and stuff *sticks tounge out at him*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm
All right.  

HeartSeeker Xion

Ninkitty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:36 pm
yayz I got a Lady Subaru in biggrin
I just need to come up with a better description for her before monday...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:18 pm
we also have a Sakubo (Bo) entered as well....  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:54 am
Tabby looking a little cheap compare to all the awesome Avatars we got going on here. Maybe I'll enter atoli again...after Changling Baby get's fully evoled! They took my bloomers D:  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff