Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Daily B!tch Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry?
  Nah... *sits back and relaxes*
  Maybe... *plots and schemes*
  HECKS YEAH! *bites you*
View Results

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:55 pm
Eisenkrieger
my grandma's in a hospital on the verge of death. i'm not sure how to cope... right now i just want to shoot something. oh, to own a gun...
take an axe, and chop down a tree. but do it in the middle of nowhere where nobody can misunderstand what you're doing. Your grandma is old. Considering she lived long enough to see her grandchild, I think she goes happy and satisfied with her life. how to cope? just do what feels right. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 am
We played a full set at this club last night. We totally got the crowed pumped. We didn't get paid...

The freakin' manager just happened to disappear after our set. We stuck around until 2:00am but the b*****d never showed. It's lucky we know where he lives and what car he drives. twisted  

JTN
Crew

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:34 am
I just started RP-ing some person's RP and was just starting. i stayed up all night last night/till today and am still up and I just got kicked out of the RP without any reason. They just said, "It's not working out, have a good day". WTF is that. I mean, I am dead tired because I was going threw everything to join the RP and had maybe 20 posts in it after 3 hours of joining and than 5 hours of RP-ing and now at 8"33 A.M. from 12 P.M. last night I have just been kicked without a ******** reason. scream stressed evil  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 am
Tenshu_Ousama
I just started RP-ing some person's RP and was just starting. i stayed up all night last night/till today and am still up and I just got kicked out of the RP without any reason. They just said, "It's not working out, have a good day". WTF is that. I mean, I am dead tired because I was going threw everything to join the RP and had maybe 20 posts in it after 3 hours of joining and than 5 hours of RP-ing and now at 8"33 A.M. from 12 P.M. last night I have just been kicked without a ******** reason. scream stressed evil
hack em and plant a worm twisted  

wildblackfire

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:10 am
I can't. I am too kind to do that. I would feel like s**t if I did that to somebody. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:15 am
JTN
We played a full set at this club last night. We totally got the crowed pumped. We didn't get paid...

The freakin' manager just happened to disappear after our set. We stuck around until 2:00am but the b*****d never showed. It's lucky we know where he lives and what car he drives. twisted

dude you're in a band!? heart eek what genera to do play? stare
what instrument do you play?

the concerned law abiding person in me says: be careful how you handle the situation. you don't want to put yourself in a situation where you can be held liable in court. I would suggest going through the proper legal hoops to get your money.

But the underdog in me say: smash the ******** out of his car!

twisted  

wildblackfire

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:16 am
Tenshu_Ousama
I can't. I am too kind to do that. I would feel like s**t if I did that to somebody. sad
.....you don't know how to hack do you? stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am
wildblackfire

the concerned law abiding person in me says: be careful how you handle the situation. you don't want to put yourself in a situation where you can be held liable in court. I would suggest going through the proper legal hoops to get your money.

twisted

We are mostly punk/alternative and do retro covers. I'm guitar/vocals.

As for the manager: he texted us and promised we'd be paid on Wednesday... minus our expenses. WTF! I was the only guy NOT drinking or adding much to the bar tab. TWO bottles of water were all that I had.

I swear if more than $10 is off my pay, I'm gonna be busting skulls and really emotionally scarring somebody. evil  

JTN
Crew

yamikasake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 pm
Oh hey!

JTN
wildblackfire

twisted

As for the manager: he texted us and promised we'd be paid on Wednesday... minus our expenses. WTF! I was the only guy NOT drinking or adding much to the bar tab. TWO bottles of water were all that I had.

I swear if more than $10 is off my pay, I'm gonna be busting skulls and really emotionally scarring somebody. evil

You should give Jugde Joe Brown a call.

Tenshu_Ousama

What RP was it? If it was Edu RP, then that can be explained. The leader, MaronKuzaka, is way to strict. Did you stop RPing for two seconds without telling them you'd be gone?

You suck!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:48 pm
^^^^ Yes, it was that RP. I was gone 30 minutes around 6:30 A.m. and came back and she did all that crap I stated.  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

yamikasake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 pm
I had nothing to put here,

Wow, I looked at the RP, and there was no reason for her to kill your character.

so I did this.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:13 pm
I know. she just deleted my profile and made my game seem like a bad guy. Her message to me said exactly this, "It's just not working out, I am removing you from EDU RP, have a good day"

I mean, wtf? neutral  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:29 pm
Tenshu_Ousama

I wouldn't even get into that Rp. My characters would either be seen as godmodding ((which they aren't)) or I would be looked at as an elitest just because of the amount of info I put into my charries. Also the length of time between my posts would get me kicked in minutes. That's why I stick to slow Rps.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:36 pm
I am just so mad I was kicked without a reason. She could have said, "No boys or Too many human characters or something...."

You know?  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:52 am
JTN
wildblackfire

twisted

that's good. you know the rule of thumb is never assume the drinks are on the house. they can ******** you over that way. I love punk/alternative have you put any of your work online? if so can you send me some? I'm always looking for something good to listen too, but I always find good songs and music only after everyone else already knows about them. Then I run like an idiot to tell everyone about a band they knew about a year ago.. if you're good I'll recommend you to all my friends. score you some popularity points. And maybe a few for me too. 3nodding  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff