Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:33 pm
"she was geting anoining" Apa said as he fully turnd to face the one that was just called Kara "so you are the water/fire elemental i heard about"
his grip not tight enough to hurt her but strong enough she could not get out.

"what are you doing here?? Kara you fail your finals runaway form the academy and now i find you with someone like this. whats going on here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:36 pm
".....kara...run...while you can...my parents....they are in a different state of mind...they will have Apa hurt you....." She faints again from the grip bleeding a little more  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:39 pm
" Someone like this some one like this!" Her whole body burst into flames.
" She is my friend that's why I have spent five years looking for her and not the despicable likes of you interferes!!" She spat on him.
" If anything take me back I will go quietly just leave her alone!"
She looked at her friend.

" Hikari Hikari. Nooo let her go let her go she's bleeding you hurt her. damn you! she tried to reach out to her. Hikari."

" I will not run!."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:42 pm
-Hikari began to cough and bleed a little bit more from the grips. "Kara...he only wants me......." she once again lost breathe and fainted.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:48 pm
Serap watched..to jump in..or to watch the killing...he thought..and thought... "Hey..uh, Apa..the annoying earth dude, can you like let this Kara chick go...she obviously has little to do with this" Seraph had no clue what he just said  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:48 pm
" You just don't get it do you? I have no one no one.... except the friend I have been searching for for so long. And I will protect you to the fullest even if that means dying in the process.. I don't care." Her body began to humm and red and blue danced around her as her inner spirit awakened.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:53 pm
"hahaha you sure have a lot of spunk there Kara" apa said "well she ant no use to me dead" he continued putting Hikari down but just as he let go two tendrals came out of the grund and wraped around hereholding her to the grund but not crushing her.

"As for you Kara using that power of yours might not be such a good idea less you want to kill your friend here??" he said puting his full attention to her bringing her close to his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:55 pm
"LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The ground began to crack and shake more and more. "I WON'T GO WITH YOU EVER, APA! YOU'RE A SLAVE TO MY PARENTS! THEY DEPISE ME!!" Hikari began crying on the ground as she released herself from the grip.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:56 pm
' I've learned to control it over the past five year," she laughed why do you think no one has ever found me.
" And you sicken me I don't want to be near you let alone seeing or breathing your foul air."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:59 pm
Seraph rolled his eyes "hats not a nice thing to do..not that I'm choosing sides but..you seem so much more pwerful than them" he raised one arm and a shadow appeared behind him, hitting him in the back with a bone shattering force, Seraph then backed away a little "I'm bored"  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:03 pm
"I am a mere usage for experiments. I never want to return! That is why I had my memory erased!" Hikari remembered a bit more than usual.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:08 pm
" Hikari that's why I burnt the building down.. They they tried to force me into the lab and I refused."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm
the blow that Seraph delt went right through him leaving a huge gap between his legs and waist "you know i am really starting to dislike the people here" he said as his form retook shape "and i would of thought you of all people would relise how much your parents loved you sending me to come and retreve you." he said as he tossed Kara into the the spring.

taking his Anthor form he walked up to Hikari "please understand all we want is the experament when we have it you can go free."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm
"It makes sense...but why you? It is usually one with a lo---no!You cant possibly have it....NO."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:16 pm
"LIES! THAT'S WHAT THEY ALWAYS TELL ME! THEY WANT ME BECAUSE OF MY SPECIAL POWER! THE POWER THEY WANT TO USE FOR BAD PURPOSES! I WANT TO STAY HERE! THEY WILL NEVER LET ME SEE DAYLIGHT AGAIN! I will be alone in a dark cell with a loaf of bread and water. That's it. That is not love. That is greed and power! They only want my power! The power bestoded upon me at birth."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff