Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have a trademark?
  Yeah, mainly in my music.
  Yeah, in my fashion.
  Yeah, in my art.
  All of the above.
  What are you talking about? All goths are the same. ( me: -.-; )
  Not really, whatever's the season.
  No
View Results

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:41 pm
-looks up at siggy-
Oh! Another Emilie Autumn fan ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:28 am
Mine is mostly my music.
But almost everyone who has ever spoken to me knows me by my username. redtearsblackwings.  

redtearsblackwings

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:29 am
idk.. i wear watever that suit me.. idk really which is my real trademark.. perhaps my wrist wears..? lol i havent change it for a few years now.. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:20 pm
My safety pin necklace.
I'd always put different charms on it, but I kept needing to take pins off for mending things... Wound up losing track of all of them.
I should really make another one. =x

wyt noiz

King Fairy

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:16 am
My trademark, I suppose, would be my combat boots - or perhaps my love for boots in general.

Also my necklaces:

One is a choker made of onyx beads with the ankh I made on it. The ankh used to be part of a pair of earrings, but I lost one. I decided to turn the other into a pendant.
I then have a cross from my Latin muse.
And another is a strand of leather with several charms: a mustard seed; a triquetra; a tiny bone; and a piece of Japanese go-en.

I used to ALWAYS smell like vanilla. Per a certain person's disappointment that I don't anymore, I plan on getting back into that. Also because of the fact that the reason I stopped smelling like vanilla is no longer important to me.

Other than that, nothing really. I used to be more "trademarky," but I've branched out. I don't like to repeat myself TOO much.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 pm
My trademark is one of pure devilish evil. I have made myself an insignia to represent me. It's a pentagram with an evil demonic thing within, however, it cannot be fully explained as of this moment as it's not fully complete. Just know that it is an impressive icon.
I am not limited to just music and my choice of apparel, I have taken it to the next level of trademarks.  

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:01 am
Mine would also probably be related to smell, as well... it's odd, my friends will randomly run up to me and smell my hair. I have an obsession with nice-smelling things, body sprays, incense, scented candles, solid perfume, scented shampoo and conditioner, ext. My hair always smells very nice, usually people tell me it smells like cherries... which is odd, because I have nothing (other than lipstick) that is cherry-scented.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 pm
My trademark has to be my choker; it looks like a rhinestone dog collar, but that just makes it even cooler, right? <3
I wear it everyday.~

kittermeow

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:27 pm
My trademarks lie fashion-wise, in the graphics on my shirts-they relate to deep standing issues with me. I also wear black and red everyday.
Music-wise, I need a daily Metallica fix-otherwise someone dies.
Artwise, I find goth models online, and my characters wear all goth stuff.
Roomwise, I cant live without my candles and cinnamon/ vanilla/ rose/ posion/aphrodisiac incense, otherwise I'd go insane!!!

I'd have more, except I lost all my goth cotoure in a move, so I have to rebuild my collection. crying gonk stressed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:42 pm
My Ankh, hands down.  

Sayga Takaino

Bible Black Suicide

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:49 pm
Tripp Pants on Cradle of Filth shirts is my thing. I also adore Marquis De Sade  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:33 pm
My trademark is the hideous scars where my left eye used to be.  

Xahmen

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:25 pm
My hyper activeness! Me and my freinds can get crazy!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:26 pm
Zahmen II
My trademark is the hideous scars where my left eye used to be.

ow that sound painful  

fishkisser22

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:32 pm
Oops, this post is all out of place because I do not read announcements/follow directions/have the capacity notice when something is obviously wrong with all of gaia's posting.

This post is to be deleted when everything is back to normal.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff