Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valin_FireFang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:21 am
I was just informed of somthing that brought my spirit down...........The aquabats new stuff on there MySpace website....Didnt....Didnt.....(sorry this is hard to say)........The Song...Didnt have horns.......  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:34 am
Valin_FireFang
I was just informed of somthing that brought my spirit down...........The aquabats new stuff on there MySpace website....Didnt....Didnt.....(sorry this is hard to say)........The Song...Didnt have horns.......

Yup. It is a sad sad day for Aquabat fans. They said a while back that there will be no horns D=  

King Of The Ska
Captain

fretchenessen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:26 pm
Name: Brian
Im from Virginia and i moved to maryland this summer  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:28 pm
fretchenessen
Name: Brian
Im from Virginia and i moved to maryland this summer
Welcome to the ska guild.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Skabro

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:27 pm
You know...im finding it hard to call The Aquabats "Ska" anymore. Sure they have horns and stuff, but I mean...Maddness didnt even call themselves "Ska". I believe The Aquabats are now under that genre of music. Maddness coined the term of genre as "Nutty music" which is exactly just what The Aquabats are. Any agreements?

-Skabro mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:07 pm
Skabro
You know...im finding it hard to call The Aquabats "Ska" anymore. Sure they have horns and stuff, but I mean...Maddness didnt even call themselves "Ska". I believe The Aquabats are now under that genre of music. Maddness coined the term of genre as "Nutty music" which is exactly just what The Aquabats are. Any agreements?

-Skabro mrgreen

I agree that they were never really "ska" but they are/still really good  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Skabro

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:23 am
God Of The Ska
Skabro

-Skabro mrgreen

Heck yes!

-Skabro domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:40 pm
Skabro
God Of The Ska
Skabro

-Skabro mrgreen

Heck yes!

-Skabro domokun

They are coming here( AZ) in a coupla of months, but I have already seen them, so I am probably not going  

King Of The Ska
Captain

strawberry poo kmoo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:31 pm
I know I'm going to sound *extremely* stupid by asking this, but... : deep breath :
What's a rudie?
: prepares to be pummeled by tomatoes :

Oh yes, I am Cordelia, 13 from NH (if you can't deal with the abbreviation, look it up. I hate typing the name of my state, it's so long....). Not much exciting ska stuff happens here, but we are home to what I personally think is the best ska band *ever*:
Skamasutra

*_*

They're so shibby!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:13 am
strawberry poo kmoo
I know I'm going to sound *extremely* stupid by asking this, but... : deep breath :
What's a rudie?

Oh yes, I am Cordelia, 13 from NH (if you can't deal with the abbreviation, look it up. I hate typing the name of my state, it's so long....). Not much exciting ska stuff happens here, but we are home to what I personally think is the best ska band *ever*:
Skamasutra

*_*

They're so shibby!

Lol, we aren't gonna pelt you with tomatoes, we are nice like that.

BASICALLY, a rudie/rudy is a ska fan. ORIGINALLY, "rude boys" was a gang in jamica, but the term crossed over to britain, then slowly to America.
So now if somebody says" Whoa, those pants are freakin' rude" They are saying your pants resemble ska. If they say" You are one damn cool rudy." They are saying you are a cool ska fan

3nodding  

King Of The Ska
Captain

strawberry poo kmoo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:21 am
God Of The Ska
strawberry poo kmoo
What's a rudie?

Skamasutra

*_*

They're so shibby!

BASICALLY, a rudie/rudy is a ska fan. ORIGINALLY, "rude boys" was a gang in jamica, but the term crossed over to britain, then slowly to America.
So now if somebody says" Whoa, those pants are freakin' rude" They are saying your pants resemble ska. If they say" You are one damn cool rudy." They are saying you are a cool ska fan

3nodding

oh...awesome!!
XD
Really? No tomatoes? Djeez, you guys are shibbtastic! lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:05 pm
strawberry poo kmoo
God Of The Ska
strawberry poo kmoo
What's a rudie?

Skamasutra

*_*

They're so shibby!

3nodding

oh...awesome!!
XD
Really? No tomatoes? Djeez, you guys are shibbtastic! lol

3nodding  

King Of The Ska
Captain

boy_no_13

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:59 am
Hey, Im Jonni, otherwise known as girl_no_13, yes, I now have 2 accounts so that I can have a tie and braces- really thats the only reason! Im 17, from Brighton, UK, and I will probably posting mostly with this account now so I can get some more gold, and so some cool clothes biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:08 pm
boy_no_13
Hey, Im Jonni, otherwise known as girl_no_13, yes, I now have 2 accounts so that I can have a tie and braces- really thats the only reason! Im 17, from Brighton, UK, and I will probably posting mostly with this account now so I can get some more gold, and so some cool clothes biggrin

Cool cool biggrin  

King Of The Ska
Captain

strawberry poo kmoo

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:52 pm
boy_no_13

lol. that's awesome. I have to save up my money for a DDR animationg thing... It's so hard XD  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff