Reply Fallout 3
do you think you would survive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm
id never go in a vault or an abandoned store im scared of radroches(im scared of roaches in rl) cry  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:07 pm
Xx-Luv-Nukes-xX
well really if your going into the wastes your going to need weapons

a short range weapon
a medium range weapon
a long range weaopon

prefirrably a shotgun, assault rifle, and a sniper rifle

and dont forget to pile up on food and stimpacks

Frankly, I don't think you'd need all those different kinds of guns. In general, I would say a close and maybe a medium would be good. Most of the Wasteland is flat enough that with a good pair of binoculars you could look far enough ahead to just avoid most trouble. A sniper rifle might be good for hunting, assuming you want to pile on more rads from what you're easting, but why bother risking shots at raiders when you could just go around them.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:44 pm
yeah just got to have a lot of guns  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:04 am
I would say I would be screwed.I woulda most likely wish to be dead with the rest of the worlds population.But knowing my rotten luck I am alive,hobbling along in the wind.Sorta like V (from V is for vendetta)As he was kickin those folks asses.  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 pm
If I loved through the nuclear haulocaust...I'd put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger, to be honest. Going from my sweet life into that hellhole would put things into focus for me.

However, If I was born after, and never saw the nuclear war, I would kill almost everyone I meet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:42 pm
id probably find the closest town and manipulate them all and eventually become they're dictator twisted  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Honestly, the difference in years plays a major difference survival...most of us would not be able to survive cause our med tech. is not as advanced (no stim packs, rad-away, buffout, etc...) However, there is still a good chance for us...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 pm
i probably would stand a chance unless deathclaws inhabited the entire wateland super mutants would be iffy but everything else i could probably take on with a little help from friends if there are any left...  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 pm
Kizzeh
I would say I would be screwed.I woulda most likely wish to be dead with the rest of the worlds population.But knowing my rotten luck I am alive,hobbling along in the wind.Sorta like V (from V is for vendetta)As he was kickin those folks asses.
follow the samurai's they have a code and it says if you go into battle whishing for death you will live but if you go into battle whishing to live you will die  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:24 am
If it happen and I was stuck where I live now, I would be screwed. I live in the middle of woods, so I would have a lot of radiated animals(radiated moose, that would be scary O.O) and unlike most people around here, I am stupid enough no to own a gun. I would have to live in a vault cause I would have a heart attack not knowing what would get me and when.

Though if I lived in the area that the game takes place, I might be able to handle it better, but there would be no way in hell I would be a lone wanderer.  

Enaro

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:53 pm
you dont always need to look at survival from a violent prospecive, you could always start a church... infact screw that killing is more fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:59 pm
Enaro
If it happen and I was stuck where I live now, I would be screwed. I live in the middle of woods, so I would have a lot of radiated animals(radiated moose, that would be scary O.O) and unlike most people around here, I am stupid enough no to own a gun. I would have to live in a vault cause I would have a heart attack not knowing what would get me and when.

Though if I lived in the area that the game takes place, I might be able to handle it better, but there would be no way in hell I would be a lone wanderer.

Same here sister. I live in the wild Highlands of Scotland so I'd be fraked if the world went to hell in a hand basket tomorrow. The radiated sheep and cows and mountain lions and Loch Ness Monster would get me before I could even take one step out the door.

The only thing I own as far as weapons go is a set of throwing knifes (Which I can't use properly anyway.)

FireKunai

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 pm
where i am it's pretty urban so there's lots of houses to loot from,no giant animals and a TA recruitment center which is filled with lots of lovely guns,tanks and armored cars. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:16 pm
scurr
where i am it's pretty urban so there's lots of houses to loot from,no giant animals and a TA recruitment center which is filled with lots of lovely guns,tanks and armored cars. biggrin

Lucky for some.
Guess I'm stuck with blades and pointed sticks. And let's not forget stone as well sweatdrop

FireKunai

fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 pm
Succubus_Lady
Knowing my luck I'd get pregnant then die in childbirth. rolleyes

lol
i would just go into hiding
i would do whatever it takes to survive  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items