Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
The streets of Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:00 am
Pretty steamed, I couldn't believe that I stayed all that time in the cafe`. For some reason, I didn't feel like returning to work but only to return home. I was rather tired and the coffee was quickly wearing off. I mean, quickly. "..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:11 am
Before following him, I stopped by a bargin clothing shop. Buying a cap, a white jacket, red shirt with a logo on, and tan pants. I followed him a couple of feets away, trying to hide my presence in the group of couples.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:55 pm
I was beginning to approach the street my apartment was located on. And... for some reason, I've never missed my simple life so much as much as I did right now. Picking up the pace of my walking a bit, I strutted straight for home.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:02 pm
Watching him closely as he picked up his pace, I did the same. Suddenly, an old man bumped into me--, oh f*ck. Crap he smells like booze! What the f*ck? As I held onto my cap, when I fell back. The man looked at me and told me to watch where I'm going. b*****d, you should watch were you're going!

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 pm
"Hm...?" I heard the slurred and foul cursing of an older man. Jeez... he sounded wasted. This made me slow my pace down for some reason. I don't really know why but I was curious of what a drunken-off-his-a** drunk would do at this time of night.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:14 pm
Taking a deep breath to calm myself down, I stood up and brushed the dirt off of me. How annoying. I hate the drunk.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:21 pm
All of sudden, I felt a firm grip on my right shoulder. "..?" Turning myself around, it was the drunken man staring right at me with a not-so-friendly gawk with a stupid-looking look on his face.

" 'Ey, baby.." the man said in his slurred tongue. "Wanna hit a hotel that's close by?"

Are you serious?! "U-um.. but I'm not..." I stummered.

"Aw, hell I dun care if yer not a prostitute... just.. for one night."

This man was getting way too close towards me and it was like he was beginning to crush my shoulder blade. Was he seriously resorting to violence? But... his hand was hurting me. "S-sir.. you're hurting me."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:24 pm
As I came closer to Yoshimatsu-kun, I realized that the old fart from before was being too friendly to him. I gritted my teeth as I gripped my hand. As my imagination anger meter rose, I began to walk faster to them.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:31 pm
I began to grow rather afraid now. Was I... going to get raped..?

"Hey! Dun ignore me, you sl*t!" He raised his hand back with the back of his hand facing towards me.

"!!" I gasped loudly, closing my eyes tightly while cowering away from the man. I began to scream into my head Please! Anyone, please help me!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:33 pm
Quickly, with all my strength, I fiercefully grabbed the man's hand, holding it back. "Da' f*ck are you doing old man...?" I said, letting out a death glare. Woops let out my accent.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:37 pm
"...!" I didn't realize this by now but... I didn't know if I was starting to cry or not, but my chest felt as tight as it usually does when I do start crying but.. I was just not sure.

"W-what're talkin' about? Leave me alone, Mr. Pretty Boy."

Pretty boy...? I wonder who that could be...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:41 pm
"Take a good look old fart." I said, as I used my free hand to grip tightly onto the man's skull. I let go of his hand and pointed to Yoshimatsu-kun. "Does that look like a girl to you? If so, you'd best get your eyes checked." I then kicked the back of his knees making him fall to the ground.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:46 pm
"Juudas...-san?" I managed to saw in a low tone without the man hearing of his identity, but it was loud enough so only he could hear it.

"Ngh!" The man fell to his knees as they had given out from the kick. "Heh... you both could use some discipline.. one of these days, you'll get what's comin' fer ya." Then, he passed out on the ground.

My chest rose and fell as I watched the old man fall to his.. demise, I suppose? No matter... I had to stop my pounding heart from going on before I pass out myself. My hand went to my chest as my eyes hadn't left the old fart before they slowly rose to the id-... I mean, this guy from earlier. "...."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 pm
"Tch," I looked away from the old fart and noticed Yoshimatsu-kun looking up at me. I pulled down the bill of my head to hide the dark expession on my face. "You'd better go. I'll call the police." I said as I took out my cellphone and began dialing 119.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:01 pm
"Wait." I unconciously reached out and grabbed Juudas's hand where his cell phone was located. My finger pressed the end button, a breath of relief escaping my lips. "...Um, it's okay. I-I'm fine." I know the face I was making was shameful right now but for some reason... I didn't mind showing his person this side of me. "T-th..thank you.." My voice trembled a little. Thankfully, no tears had begun to form. Yet.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff