Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:06 pm
Kuro smiled, fingering his lip as he thought.
"Okay," he said, "My birthday is February 10, 1987. I like green, white, black, and the spring. Reading, writing, and playing American football are some hobbies, as well as playing bass and piano. I'm pretty shy, and my only friend was Yuichi. Kids are okay, though I prefer babies. I mostly like cats, birds, and snakes. I'm no tree-hugger, but I'm cautious when it comes to the environment. I'm not crazy for sleeping outside without some protections against the elements, but I will." Kuro gazed at Lucid's face. "Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:25 pm
"I have a statement. You pretty much just repeated everything I said but changed it in your own way." Lucid smiled. "So, do you know what you want to order? I'll take whatever you get." Lucid said, staring at him with appreciation in his eyes for Kuro.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:18 pm
"Hmmm..." Kuro scanned the menu. "I'll have... miso soup and nattō. Sound good to you?" He looked up, into Lucid's crimson eyes.
'Such a nice color...'
Like apples, or strawberries... or blood...  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:36 pm
((Know what, I don't like him wearing contacts. Let's just say he is wearing sunglasses, but he has it on in a way where Kuro can see his eyes.))

"Anything sounds good, especially anything you want." Lucid replied, staring at Kuro, barely able to speak a single word because of Kuro's presence. Lucid saw the waitress passing by, and stopped her by speaking to her. "Excuse me, miss. We are ready to order. We'll both have miso soup and natto, please." The waitress wrote it down and smiled. "Alright, would that be it?" She asked. Lucid replied, "Yes please." The waitress nodded and picked up the menu. She was about to leave when she turned around to ask a question. "Oh yeah, and are you paying together or seperate?" "Together." Lucid replied. The waitress nodded again and left.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:39 pm
Kuro smiled as the word together escaped Lucid's lips.
'Together...'
The smile ebbed slightly as Kuro played with his straw, trying to order his thoughts.
"Lucid..." he began, "Do you think we... rushed into this to quickly? I mean... yesterday, we barely knew eachother... and now..." Kuro's voice was low and a bit sad. "I mean... I love you, but..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:09 pm
Lucid smiled. "Are you kinding me? Of course we rushed it...I actually think we made a record in rushing something like that. But it doesn't necissarly mean it is a bad thing, right? Besides..." Lucid paused as he stirred his ice tea a bit more. "Besides, I think I have fallen in love for the first time. That's why I want to do this right, hence the reason why I wanted to take you out to eat. Consider this a date." Lucid said this softly, being sure no one would over hear him. His voice carried as if it were loud, but only for Kuro to hear.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:17 pm
Kuro nodded, looking down so his bangs covered his eyes.
"I'm just uneasy as to how this'll turn out..." he muttered.
He gazed up at Lucid.
"But... I'm sure we'll be fine," Kuro said, grinning.
'I'm sure...'  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:53 pm
Lucid stared off into space, speaking to Kuro. "I know what you mean. I have no idea how this will turn out, but I hope it will turn out in a good way..." Lucid trailed off into silence, thinking about everything.
I can't let this turn out bad, not for me and not for Kuro...
Lucid snapped out of his trance. "Are you worried?" Lucid asked, feeling a bit worried himself.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:01 pm
"Nowadays, I'm worried about everything. I can't afford not to be. I've always been careful and I tend to think on the negetive side," Kuro replied. "I'm more than likely going to be rather over-protective of you... I can't lose you like I lost Yuichi..."
Kuro again glanced down to sheild hid eyes; they had begun to water slightly.
"Lucid... you have nothing to worry about. You have a great life, and if I can, I'll try to make it better," he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:33 pm
Lucid was touched of how Kuro wanted to protect him. "Kuro, you have already made me much more happy then I have ever been. And you deserve a great life too, which I am going to give to you. Plus, not only will you protect me, but I am determined to protect you as well." Lucid stated, wrapping his feet around Kuro's feet underneath the booth's table.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:03 pm
Kuro smiled slightly.
"Okay. So let's make a promise."
He held out his pinky finger childishly.
"Do you swear to alwas protect me?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:54 pm
"I, Lucid Elliot Atray, hereby promise to protect you, Kuro Yukihana, at the cost of my life." Lucid paused to look into Kuro's eyes before continuing. "Kuro, do you promise to protect me?" Lucid asked innocentlly, with a small, loving smile.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:56 am
"I promise," Kuro whispered.
The waitress bustled over with their food, setting a bowl and small plate in front of each of them.
"If you need anything else, just wave me down," she said with a polite smile.
As she departed, the steam from the miso wafted up and swirled around Kuro's face. His mouth watered.
'I haven't had good miso in so long...'
When he was younger, Yuichi's mother would always make miso from scratch. The smell of warm miso used to be his favorite scent... well, that was before he met Lucid. Now Lucid's body was his favorite aroma.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:17 am
"Idaikimasu!" Lucid said, breaking apart his chopsticks (I have no idea on how to spell it). Lucid placed the chopsticks in his left hand, placing the tips of the chopsticks on the rice.
As the food hit his tounge, Lucid smiled inside.
Wow...this is truely good...I don't think I ever had Miso as good as this.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:00 am
Kuro brought the bowl of miso to his lips, drinking the liquid first as he had as a kid.
'Mmmm... this is great...'
Though he was generally a very neat person, Kuro was not such when eating. The vegetable dashi dripped down his chin, but he didn't notice.
Finally, he drained the last drop of the dashi, and placed the bowl back down on the table.
"Ahh..." he sighed, soup still dripping from his jaw.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff