Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Don't let me fall (romance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 am
"I never had a doubt." she said, hugging him back. when she released him, she looked up and replied, "Well, I'm not so sure I want to play at the moment, you're all tired out and I'd be no good."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 pm
"Thanks..yah..rest would be great for me" he chuckled and patted her head "Can I borrow your bed, I dont have fleas"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:18 pm
"Yeah, you can rest. I'll make dinner while you take your nap." She said, scrunching her head down as he ruffled her ears. The crowd disbursed quietly, leaving bits of debris and trash as they left. Otako turned and led the way back to her apartment, a smile still prominent in her features.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm
Seraph held onto her the entire way back "Thanks..havent slept in a bed for months" He had an equaly bight smiled, when they reached her place henoticed this was all girls...he hoped to gawd that he wouldnt get in her or himself in trouble  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm
"Don't worry, guys come in here all the time. It's night time that the dorms are closed to guys." She said, half way supporting him. Her tail flicked from side to side as she walked down the street.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:58 pm
"Really? ok..wait only night?! Yah thats really smart, day is equally fun...stupid guys who run the school" he chuckled "your very nice for doing this.." he planted a small kiss on her "The best I can get is about a hundred dollars, which means more food, but thats it"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:03 pm
"Ever tried getting a job as an RA? They're the people who monitor and manage the dorms. If you get the job, then it means free room and board. Free food and a roof over your head make up for the poor pay." she said, attempting a shrug beneath some of his weight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 pm
"Hmm, I may do that"sounded like a good idea anyway, he stood once they got to her dorm and stretched "Good lord, I feel like I could pass out at any moment"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:51 pm
"The bedroom is down the hall and to the right. First door you come to.You could also crash on the couch if you don't feel comfortable in my room." She said, chuckling a bit. "I'll go cook some lunch."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:32 pm
Seraph chuckled "Youve seen my room, I think I diserve to see yours" he walked towards it "Thanks!" he called out, when he got to her room, he just stopped, looked, and turned back around "Yep to the couch" he layed down on it  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 pm
Chuckling, Otako asked, "Is something wrong with my room? A bit too girly?" Stepping into the kitchen, she pulled out a pan or two before turning to the freezer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 pm
"yah, a bit..but uh, why is your bed so..big?" Seraph asked laying on the couch with a sigh  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 pm
That's what I'm used to. I've had a large bed since I was twelve." She continued to bustle around the kitchen, making sure not to trip over her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:45 pm
Seraph shrugged with his eyes closed "Your very lucky..."  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:53 pm
"Well, get some sleep. I should have something for you to eat when you wake." She smiled, shaking her head. The poor guy probably hadn't slept on anything particularly comfortable in quite a while.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff