Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:18 pm
Seraph was going very slow as he flew away..he was more drfting towards the planet "I'm bored"he said still drifting "If I'm lucky I can show off my big gun in another battle" the thought and chuckled "Wheres my little buddy!" he called, the droid came running "Yes master?" the droid asked, Serah smiled "Lets go to...THE CARGO BAY~" he got up and walked towards the bay, the droid followed

((The droid has a covering that makes her look like a normal person, other than her hands retracting so she can turn them into tools, she is about..four feet tall))
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2212308/
((She looks like so)) ^^^^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:21 pm
( cute)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image
Narun's ship only got acouple of feet into the air before missles hit it all over"Ahhh!!"he screamed as the ship spun out of control. He grabbed the wheel and tried to get control of the ship"damn..." was all he said before the ship went crashing into the planet's surface, the back end of his ship exploded. Narun was unconsious in the cockpit, blood trickling down his face. The ships that had shot at him returned to their own planet, this was out of their zone of control now. The power core within the ship was about to hit critical which would wipe out the ship and anything around it...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 pm
Seraphs ship shook "What tha hell? Linda, assesment" after amoment Linda spoke "No damage to ship, however, a near by vessel has crashed on the surface, according to radar..it isn't in stable condition" Seraph gasped "Lets check it out, Linda, gunner just in case we come under attack" Linda quickly got in the gunner seat while Seraph jumped into the main driver seat, he flew down to the surface and landed far from the explosion "Linda, medical stat" they both got out of the ship and ran to the two "Ok, let him go, Linda is a master"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image

Seramiphia had just dropped off the goods and picked up payment . She was toting the goods/ coins towards where she landed when she heard the crash. The ground boomed and she pressed the invisibility grid as the vehicle disappears for safety.

She grew her claws and ran and full speed finding the soldering ship.

Her claws elongated fitting threw the openings in her gloves and she tore the metal frame off with the help of her enhancement plasma gloves. Searching for him she found him knocked out and lifted him onto her back. Arms gripping his waist she shot a hole threw the top and jumped pushing off the ship ans catapulting into the air a few feet away and ran as the ship exploded behind her the heat and force ramming her into the ground and deer boy nest to her.

( might have 2 change taht i saved him ha)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image
Narun stirred alittle, he nuzzled her neck in his sleep. His tail wagged in his sleep and he kissed her neck before his heart rate went down close to stopping. He coughed up blood and went limp...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:17 pm
Linda immediatly went to work on fixing him up, after a few minutes she finished and got a scanner out, after running it over his body she nodded "A concusion is all that is left" she put her hand back to norma; and walked to her master/ creater "Good girl Linda" Seraph smiled and patted her head

((I shall change it so she is five foot two!)))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image
" Hmm so I guess he just needs rest then?"
She looked worriedly at the furs.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:25 pm
(Hey, hey! Don't ignore me! Hane was in position to intercept anyone leaving Navia...on well...just don't do it again!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 pm
(( dude then post that u try to intercept or land or sumtin lol))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 pm
User Image
Narun woke up screaming"Ahhh!!!"he said holding his side"ow"he said rubbing his forehead. He coughed"What happened"he groaned in pain. He sat up and sighed, he leaned his head against Sera's chest."Was everything delievered?"he asked his voice had a painful tone to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:29 pm
Linda smiled "Hi there~ she pranced over "You Mr. Deer person need some rest~"

Seraph chuckled "Yes, you do"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image

" Damnit be right back." She place his head down on teh grass then ran hopping onto the bike and driving over.

" Yea delivered."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image
Narun murred happily"good"he sighed and laid there"I've been alone for so long I thought bringing a cute girl along might lighten things up"he said holding his side"It best we part ways from here, they'll be looking for me"he said most likely refering to the black ships."Just go both of you, even a smuggler like me can die with some honor..."  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image

" And you think your the only smuggler? I've done worse anything and everything I can to stay alive. My ship I can call it from here."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff