Reply RolePlaying
Red moon raising *human realm* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onkei Tenshi98

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:21 pm
Onkei looked up to Shimaru and laughed with a nod. "Shimaru it is, I am just too formal for my own good," She chuckled and shook her head, looking back to Pandi. She grinned and leaned over kissing his forehead. "What a cute one you are! And so polite!" Onkei threw her head back slightly and chuckled. Aahh, why she was in a good mood she really didn't know!

But then her smile turned into a straight line. She grew quiet serious. She could feel the bad emotions come off of the girl named Hiroko and the God named Hajime. She stood up and walked over to Hajime and looked him in the eyes. Her head tilted to the left slightly. "Excuse me Sir, or shall I call you by your proper name too?" She couldn't help, but let out a small dry laugh, her expression staying the same. Her eyes locked with his still. "But may I be so nosey as to ask what's wrong...? Again, I am sorry to be so nosey, but..." She shrugged and shook her head, "I can't help, but inquire when something is wrong."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:13 am
Shimaru blushed.
"I-it's fine."He stuttered.
His eyes looked into hers.
"Umm,Ahh,You're eyes are very beautiful Vexous"he smiled.

Pandi grinned."Thank you thank you"he bowed.He blushed when Onkei kissed him."Heheheh"He said rubbing his hands together.
"Can we go out to dinner?I'm really hungry!"He spun in circles as if to try to think of something else.

Hiroko's mouth dropped open,and tears steamed down her face.
"I....I...."She couldn't make words form,so she just nodded.
She looked down at him.Hiroko never dreamed of getting married.
She laughed a little when she heard his thoughts.
Clearing her throat,"You know I'd kill myself before I'd say no"She laughed a little.

Hajime was furious.He sighed.For the best I suppose..
He turned to Onkei."My name is Hajime,Or also known as Beathen.Which is a Scottish name for Life.......I'm jealous if you must know..I have no one to love,or someone to love me..."He frowned at the ground.
Hajime was happy for everyone,but he was pitying himself.

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Onkei Tenshi98

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 pm
Onkei glanced over her shoulder and smiled at Pandi. She then nodded and said, "I'll take you somewhere in a second, how about that?" Onkei then patted her shoulder, "I'll even give you a nice ride." She winked and laughed, looking back to Hajime.

Her eyes going soft again and her arms slipping around him giving him a hug. It was probably a stupid thing to do, but she didn't care. She felt bad for Hajime for some reason. She didn't know exactly why... She was the type to help, but... She'd be alot colder about it. Onkei sighed inside her head, but didn't let go. "I'm sorry Hajime, maybe I could help?" Her voice sounding quiet sincere.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:56 pm
He was taken aback by her hug.
He wrapped his arms around her waist,and didn't let do for a long while.
"Help?How?"He was curious.
How could a demonic creature like herself,help him?A godly creature.
His arms tightened a little.

He jumped up and down."YAY!"he screamed.
Little hearts formed in his eyes."P-A-S-T-R-I-E-S~"He was overly excited.

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Onkei Tenshi98

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 pm
Onkei couldn't help, but let her cheeks become a bit rosey, but then gulped, pushing it back. She wasn't suppose to be gettign flustered, she was suppose to be helping. And why was she blushing anyway? There was no point... Onkei smiled and shrugged. "I'm not sure, maybe I can find you a nice girl or... boy?" she asked, her right eyebrow raising as the left went down. She wasn't sure what the god before her liked. People change you know.

She slowly and gently removed her arms from his neck, putting her hands on his and moving his arms from her waist. "How about while we go take Pandi out for pastries," She said as she bent over and was about to pick up Pandi when she got a good look at her hands. "Oh dear..." She mumbled and stood back up. "Give me to seconds..." Onkei said and ran off, returning completely clean. The dirt and soot was gone, her skin was pale and glowing, her hair was smooth and unnatted. Her clothing also changed. It was a simple summer dress that was black and had a red line and bow around the waist. Her shoes simple red slippers to match the dress. As she walked up to Pandi and kneeled down, she took the black ribbon in her hand and put her hair up in a ponytail, a few strands falling free infront of her face.

Onkei picked up Pandi and set him on her shoulder, then turned to Hajime as she stood up. She took his hand cautiously and gently and smiled again. "Shall we go? I noticed a little diner not to far from here through the window," she said and dragged Hajime towards the door.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:10 pm
Hajime blushed a little.
"I...I don't know...I'm not sure of which gender I like,probably girls?"He cocked his head.
As she disappeared,he thought it over.
When she reappeared,He blushed.
"W-wow....You're soo..Beautiful!"He blushed.
He couldn't help but stare at her,and check her out.
When she took his hand,he intertwined it with hers,and his thumb running up and down hers.
"I wouldn't mind having dinner with you.And Pandi~"He smiled down at the little bear.

"Can we have desserts too?OMG want to have dumplings for supper!OH!And pizza,with a siding of...Ahhhhhh...PASTRIES!"He grinned.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:38 pm
Meip snapped out of her daze. She seemed a bit sad, but she weakly smilled.
"We all ready?" She tryed to disguise her emotions. Her Jealousy over everyone finding love, her anger towards Shimaru. -How dare he pretend to know more than me?? If he knew...- She decided to let it go, because he didn't deserve the truth, no one did.

"Shall we go then?" she smiled  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:06 pm
Onkei looked at Hajime flabbergasted. Did her ears deceive her? A god stuttering to a half breed like her? A half demon no less... She stared at him, lost in his eyes. Her heart started to pound and then she was snapped out of it by Meip. Onkei looked to her, Onkei's eyes wide, her heart still pounding. "Umm, y-yes..." she mumbled and looked to Pandi. "We'll get everything you want dearie," Onkei said with a giggle and gave his a quick kiss on the cheek again. The knob turned in Onkei's hand and she started out the door. With that she realized what Hajime was doing to her hand. She looked down at it then at him, her eyes wide and slightly confused. She opened her mouth, nothing came out, then she closed it again. Looking ahead of herself, trying not to let her mind get too clouded by these emotions she hadn't felt in years... Possibly since she started traveling. The last time she had these feelings was in the school she graduated in, which... Hadn't ended well... A single tear fell from her left eye across her cheek. She hadn't noticed, she really didn't care.

Onkei Tenshi98

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:25 pm
Onkei's tear never hit the ground. Instead, it was caught by Miep's shoulder. Onkei was suddenly being hugged by Miep, "don't cry there", Miep said" I'll be there, don't worry" She stepped back and smilled.
"Lets go people!!"She sang, walking East.
User Image
~did she just change clothes again??~
*Yes, I think she did*  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:27 pm
Shimaru growled at Miep."I can read minds you know..You DARE question a god?Who do you think you are?"He glared at her furiously.
He had the mind to just kill her on the spot.
Right then and there.No questions asked,he'd deal with consequences later.

Hajime smiled down at her.
"You're cute when you blush~"He grinned.
He turned to Miep...
"Shimaru,Don't...Please?"He stared at his brother having a silent conversation.A brother thing.Hajime turned back to Onkei.
"W-what's wrong?"His other hand wiping away the tear.
"D-d-did I do something wrong?"He looked like he was going to burst out into tears.

"Pastries...Pastries...Pastries"he mumbled over and over.
"NEEEEE?What's wrong Onee-San??!"He looked worried.

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:35 pm
"Shimaru, Please, Shut the *Insert loud noise* up!" Miep glared fearlessly back."What the hell do you know?!" Tears slid down her face for the first time in 13 years. "What gives you the right to read my mind?!"
~Oh dear, Miep's pissed~

She surprisingly could glare in a way that made you feel terrible, like nothing.
She seemed almost possessed with anger. Then, she calmed down, aware of the situation.

~Miep I won't let them hurt you~
-I know-

"oh, and to answer your question", Miep said,"My name is Miep, thats who I am, take it or leave it, I really can't care any less than I don't"
She suddenly pulled out her gun and started firing into the bushes.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Onkei quickly hugged Miep and flashed her a smile. "I'm not worried about what will happen to me Dear, just..." She shook her head, "memories.." She soghed and looked over Hajime. Her cheeks turning red, her eyes turning back into a more joyful look. "W-why thank you Hajime, you are quiet cute yourself when you smile!" She let out a giggle without realizing it and leaned over, kissing him on the cheek quickly. "But, I will be alrighty, again just memories coming back to... Haunt me..." She said with a slight chuckle, her smile turning into a frown.

Onkei took her free hand and took Pandi off her shoulder and hugging him, kissing his forehead. "Onee-san is quiet alright Dear Pandi, quiet alright," She said and nodded, "Yes I'll be alright..." Onkei looked up and saw the diner. "Everyone ready to eat! Well, that is..." She said and glanced at Miep and Shimaru, "After they are done with their childish bicker." Her tone becoming a bit sour at how a god like him was acting with a young human girl like Miep. She didn't find her, besides that fact that she knew Fate, she didn't see why Shimaru would waste his time. There was no point. Human girls were naive and arrogant. Well, of course Shimaru was arrogant, but she wouldn't say naive exactly.

Out of nowhere she laughed, a few tears rolling down her cheek from laughing. The thought that popped in her head was Shimaru and Miep should be together. They seemed perfect! Of course Shimaru would kill Miep before anything could happen, or so she thought.

Onkei Tenshi98

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:10 pm
Fate appeared from the bushes!
"FATE???!!!"everyone screamed. He was in his god form, his hair more spiky and his expression serious. He looked at Miep. Miep stared back.

"You must excuse me, but I need to visit my sister" all was quiet."Miep, you do remember where she is?" no smile, nothing, his face was blank.

Miep silently nodded."Shall we go then?" Fate asked to no one in particular,"good, then we should be leaving now"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:54 pm
((What you're doing is completely weird....Half of the characters wanna kill him and his sister!Now you bring him to us??Do you have no RP experience at all?Or we're you just not paying attention?I could battle you easily,and possibly wound,or kill you..I know an RP is not a set story,but have a little common sense and follow along,this messes things up drastic-ly.We we're suppose to fight an up rising war,and kill fate and destiny..Or did you miss that?I'm really frustrated right now!))  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:04 pm
M O M O M A R U-C H A N
((What you're doing is completely weird....Half of the characters wanna kill him and his sister!Now you bring him to us??Do you have no RP experience at all?Or we're you just not paying attention?I could battle you easily,and possibly wound,or kill you..I know an RP is not a set story,but have a little common sense and follow along,this messes things up drastic-ly.We we're suppose to fight an up rising war,and kill fate and destiny..Or did you miss that?I'm really frustrated right now!))

(((Did it ever occur to you that I don't really care? I bring Fate to you to bring unpredictability to the story. I can't see how killing my character would solve anything, Miep is blessed, and cannot die. Did you realise that killing Destiny will plunge the world into chaos? Or that Fate is more powerfull than you? YOU are severely pissing me off, its ROLE PLAYING on GAIA, do you really have to take it so seriously??)))  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff