Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply SpanGlisH
Introduce Yourselves :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!!!!!!
View Results

Codekingdom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:24 pm
Im tom i just joined gaia today so i could hang with friends! I'mm taking Spanish 1 this year. So add me!!!! rofl wahmbulance dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:27 pm
►RaiNbow◄
Welcome All. Hope you have a good time.
Bienvenidos. Espero que su tiempo aqui sea divertido.

►OnFiRe

dltltr

High-functioning Smoker

blonde-and-proud26

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:28 pm
Hola! I have been learning spanish since kindergarten, but fogot most of it!
Thank you for accepting me and I hope I will learn some new things!! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:52 pm
Me llamo Sierra...i'm just trying to learn some more spanish for class and that's basically it  

xX Savara Xx

lacking coordination

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:59 pm
hola! como estas?
now i just blanked out on both what i wanted to say and how to say it in spanish. oops.

anyway, en mi clase de espanol, necesito hablar en espanol todos los dias. Yo soy no bueno at hablando en espanol y oigo at the same time especially cuando mi profesor es hablando muy rapido.

Quiero improve mi fluency y vocabulario.

lo siento por la mixed language y gramatica mal. sweatdrop

y me llamo lax. I am from the us.

edit: haha i can feel myself getting better already!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:07 pm
Hola a Todos!!! 3nodding
Pues soy Prinxipesca aqui pero me llamo Aracea pero me pueden decir Arish xD, soy de México, hablo Ingles y Español y proximamente Japones xD, tengo 18, estoy estudiando Idiomas para ser interprete y tambien quiero ser maestra de danza folklorica whee

Si quieren conocerme un poco mejor... solo agrenguenme n.n

Hello evereybody

Well, I am Prinxipesca here but my name is Aracea but you can call me Arish xD, I am from Mexico, I talk English and Spanish and soon to come Japanese xD. I am 18 years old, i'm studying to langueges so I could be an interpreter and I also want to be a Mexican dance teacher whee

If you want to know me better... just add me n.n

Prinxipesca

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel de la Mort

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Hola me llamo es sean... ive taken two years of spanish and really love the language... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm
Heeey biggrin
Me llama Jesse
tengo dos anos del espanol de la escuela.

Uhmm.. Yeah I barely know spanish biggrin  

SpartaSunshine

Mopeful

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:35 pm
¡Hola!
Me llamo J3sca.
I love languages of all kinds, but Spanish is my very favorite, so I've been taking it for 6 years. It has proven very valuable to me over the years. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:57 pm
Hola!
Me llama mistress_cullen
I'm not fluent in Spanish at all and have a job at a grocery store. It would be extremely convenient if I could learn to speak and understand the language.

I love making new friends, and hope I can learn a lot here.  

xXxYunaSutekixXx

Momorgue

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:13 pm
Hola
Mi nombre es Maureen pero me pueden llamar Momo or Mo. Vivo en Michigan y porsupuesto hablo espanol e ingles. lol

Hey there, My name is Maureen but you may calll me Momo or Mo. I live in Michigan and speak both english and spanish. I totally suck at writing it but oh well mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm
Hello, I am so happy I was accepted to join. I live where, though English is the dominant language, Spanish is a close second.

Even though I've lived here most of my life, I have never become fluent in Spanish. I feel this is a terrible shortcoming. Though I do know a smattering of Spanish words. I even had an elementary teacher who tried to teach us Spanish. That was way back in Sixth grade, 35 years ago.

The odd thing is I married a Hispanic. But he never saw the need to teach me. And even though I encouraged his mother to feel free to teach her grandchildren her language, she never even tried. Don't ask me why. After all, it was her first language. I guess too many of the other of her kids and grandkids stayed with English. I was the odd-man-out wanting my kids to learn Spanish.

Now I am trying to find a job, and I think it would be of great benefit for me to learn Spanish. I hope you will show me great patience as I try to do this. I have no means to pay for formal lessons. So I'm doing this all on my own. I'm hoping that as I attempt this, my husband will become involved and help me out.  

Dlen Isolde

susan_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 pm
Hola, me llamo The Caitallo [o en espanol El Quetalo xd ]. Me gusta espanol mucho.
translation: Hi, I am called The Caitallo [or in spanish El Quetalo.] I like spanish a lot.

Someday I want to be really fluent in it. [lol I forgot how to say that statement en espanol or I would have.]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:26 pm
►RaiNbow◄
Bienvenidos.

►OnFiRe

dltltr

High-functioning Smoker

Kia Morgana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 pm
Hola Me llama es Kia (Ky-a Ki as in Kite and a as in again)

I am a college esudiante, currently takeing a begining espanol clase and im not very good so i need as much practica as possible. I am very happy to have been accepted to this guild.My dad can speak fluent spanish, my primo hermano is fluent in aribic and spanish, My uncle speaks spanish, my aunt etc... I used to as well when i was very little and before my praents devorced now after so many years away from the spanish speaking part of my family i have lost that talent.

So now as a esudiante I wish to in the least strengthen my spanish speaking skills. heart  
SpanGlisH

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff