Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Hetalia in dreams? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hetalia in dreams?
  Every night!
  Once...
  Never had.
  I don't dream... O_O
View Results

Kin-Chan03109

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 am
X3 I had my first Hetalia dream last night!

So, it all began with my friend and I getting on a plane to Germany for the summer. Both of us were all excited and didn't sleep at all on the plane flight there. When we landed, we were greeted by Prussia, and Germany. I'm pretty sure I called the two of them uncle in the dream o_O....
anywho, my friend immidiately started bashing Prussia about him not being a country anymore. So, the two got into this HUGE fight on the way to Germany's house. On the way up there, I met up with my german relatives. Germany and my relatives then began to have a conversation in german. I just stood there, not having a clue what was going on.
Then "uncle" Prussia sort of kidnapped my friend and I, saying that he wanted us to help him be a country again. So, the two of us were dragged into Germany's/Prussia's house. The next thing I knew, Prussia had suddenly changed into his pirate looking military uniform and was commanding my friend and I to clean the house and stuff. Germany came in and then began to lecture Prussia....I then woke up.

=_= some 'vacation'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

I had this dream a long while back but never posted about it. But I think it's worth posting, so, here goes!

I had gone to Prussia/Germany's house after school one day because I apparently got news from Prussia to go over there ASAP. So, I walk in, and he's on the ground laughing hysterically. I ask why, and he points to a door, that was sightly open. So I peek in, and what do I see?

Germany.

In a maid dress.

Singing and cleaning.

And I'm shocked by this, of course. I watch as Germany gets to the curtain, pulls it open, and reveals Italy, who was trying so hard to stay quiet, but at being found, he bursts out into laughter. Germany gets all upset that people were watching him, and begins to freak on Italy, until, out of nowhere, a fully-grown HRE magically poofs in (Swirly smoke cloud and all), hugs Italy, and laughs at Germany.
He says something like, "It really makes me think about who I let Italy hang around." and then poofs once again.

Then I woke up. o x o

(That image of Germany in the maid outfit is forever burned into my head. Dx )

FeIiciano

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:50 am
My latest dream involved Russia....yet again. My dream self must really have something for Ivan.

It started out with me sitting in my living room with just a lamp on and the curtains were parted just enough for me to know it was getting close to sunset. I was sitting at the end of the couch and as a result I had the perfect viewing of the hallway and my old bedroom door. The room was almost crackling with my jealousy and anger as I glared a hole into the door in my sight. I mean I was angry enough to raise my own body temperature a few degrees.

My thought pattern (which was completely unlike me) the entire time I was my living room was something akin to "I absolutely hate Lithuania. How did I every think of him as one of my favorite characters? All he is doing is hogging my precious Russia. I mean that idiot thinks he can get off trying to steal him from me. I should punish him for doing this to me. Where did I ever get the thought he was a good person?"

Suddenly I hear a noise and I look just in time to see Russia come walking out of the hallway with Lithuania in front of him. He was whispering something to Lithuania and smiling. As Lithuania (who is in a like business suit) is walking off my anger subsides and the world seems right. I actually question as to why I ever once thought of hating Lithuania.

Russia turns and disappears down the hallway. For some reason I get the overpowering urge to try and escape Russia. So I end up trying to sneak out of my house and actually get to my front yard. As I get down the steps and I get ready to bolt Russia steps out and calls to me.

Russia: What are you doing?

Me: *gives a complete and utter lie*

Russia: Okay, could you come help me with something?

Me: Sure. *thinking* Did he actually by that? Really?

So I end up walking back into my house and Russia ends of leading my to the back bedroom. Apparently we are measuring the dimensions of the room which confuses me to no other. While standing at the door I have the debate of should I address him as Mister Ivan or Mister Barginski...either way I try to draw out the R's in an attempt to sound sexy (or pull a Russian accent) and well I fail big time. He actually asks if somethings wrong I end up failing so bad.

When I walk into the room I was surprised the bed had moved to the opposite wall and the rest of the room had been stripped. I actually wondered who moved the big chest of drawers with the mirror over it because I had (in real life) had to move it before and it was really heavy. Then he hands me this lemon yellow tape measure and tells me to start measuring the room. As I called out the numbers I remember wondering why we were measuring inches, since he would be more familiar with the metric system. However the entire time I found every excuse to bump into him and basically get as close to him as I could get. I mean I was throwing myself at him in a completely shameless manner.

For some reason we end up kissing and I remember getting pushed back on to the bed. I started fumbling with his coat and scarf trying to the best of my foggy mined ability to get them odd. About the time his hands gets to the end of my shirt and it is very obvious I am about to become one with Russia....

Before anything more than that could happen my grandmother woke me and wouldn't let me go back to sleep. Guess who was an unhappy kid? This girl! This is like the third dream involving Russia where I almost became one with him, yet was woke up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 am
It's relieving to hear that my dream self is not the only one having extreme fangirl moments. Which is funny, since my waking self is nothing like that emo

Somewhere around last week I dreamed that I was going on a round-the-world cruise with a bunch of people and I spotted, much to my surprise, some hetalia characters on the ship. Needless to say , my dreamself spend most of the time being a f** around Russia and trying to become BFFs with him. Dream-Me even pushed another disillusioned fangirl from the liner...for the simple reason that I was certain that she wanted to steal him and all of my other friends from me.
[wtf]
After that, Vampires attacked the passengers. Luckily we were saved by Sam and Dean. Really, I don't know what's wrong with me.
[/wtf]

My dream ended with Poland, Russia and me drinking tea on the sun deck. I was putting apricot jam into my cup while Poland bragged about his new pink cellphone. In addition to that...he was wearing a schoolgirl uniform and a pink bow on his head. sweatdrop  

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ColorfullyDarkCrayons

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 pm
I just had mine last night or the day after and it was awesome > D

Me and my friend was in this preschool room, with yellow walls and those little chairs and tables. I was sitting with England, America, and maybe China. On the other table Germany and Italy was talking and in a table closer to the door was my firend and she was with France and kinda freaking out, cause she doesn't like France. I was talking to England about something, then I heard something turned around and saw there was this bar stand. It had no alchoal beverages though. It had a tinier verison of Russia hideing under it, with his little sister standing there with this really scary stare like ' I'm watching you and you just don't know it'. I walked over to my friend who was talking to France, he then pulled her behind one of the table that weren't sat up, but standing up and all kinds of thumping was happening. They soon walked off and insted of looking raped, my friend had this cute little fancy harido. Then I sat by Germany,America, and China. China was saying in this sterotypical aisan voice ' You not crazy at all, that girl over there is" Then points tomy firend.

That was about it. xDDD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:42 pm
It's all a little hazy, but I remember it involved Alfred, Francis, Roderich, the Phantom of the Opera, dump trucks, motorcycles, Russian lego people chasing me, a beach fort, a giant wave, and a teddy bear in a marching band uniform.

No more having sour candy before bed...  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Wednesday Havoc

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:49 am
I can't remember my dreams exactly but I know I was dreaming about something else and then all of a sudden Italy and Germany came into my dream. They were like talking to me and everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm
Another post but...oh well.
I had a dream recently where we were in my church and there's like this random ocean in the middle of it. canada's coming on this boat and I'm like" Oh hi Canada." and we start up a conversation. I then run toward's england and Fracne who are on computer's. I say "Ok guys, I've got bad news and worse news."
They go, "What's the bad news?"
"Canada fell off a balcony, but he's alright now because he's sailing toward's us as we speak."
"Well then, what's the worse news?"
"America thinks we pushed him off, so he's coming to get us."
"Ok then." They then go back to playing and I go,
"AMERICA is coming to GET us. We should be worried people! Hello, NUKES?!"
He then eventually get's us but he doesn't kill us. I think the rest of the Allies were there too.
I had another dream where singing Marukaite Chikyyu would save the world. ( I believe it. )  

Wednesday Havoc

Beloved Phantom

Teacups of Tea

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:05 pm
My first hetalia dream was when France had colonized England, basically their first meeting.

"From now on you are my slave!"
"But...I don't want to...."
"You don't have a choice, now surrender to the mighty French Empire!"
"...I'm I become one with you....Will you be my friend?"

It was adorable~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am
I'm one of those weird don't/rarely dream people, but I don't believe I've ever had a Hetalia dream. >:
My friend once had a dream where Busby's Chair was on sale at Hetalia.com or something.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas