Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:22 pm
Nera sighed and followed Seraph. "Fine, fine...Just don't go getting me anything weird, okay?"

Evaine laughed. "If so, the healer's just a few yards away!" She looked straight ahead. "Anyway, I'll lead you to Furband. Follow me." She motioned, then began walking as she uncorked the potion.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:23 pm
Seraphwalked with her into the store and looked around "I'm looking for stuff...good stuff" he said still looking  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:27 pm
Raja rolled her eyes
Mutaku spoke " Not very bright are you? some potion can kill on contact."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Rust raised a brow. "Good stuff? I've got plenty of that. What kind of stuff? Weapons? Information? Food?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Seraph spotted some stuff "I'm gonna train her" he pointed to nera "With that stuff" he went to an area with nothing but new items

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/e5/0/AAAAAi88WXEAAAAAAOUCbw.jpg
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/2891/858825-twothrones_concept_08_large.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:32 pm
Cortana_Seramiphia
Raja rolled her eyes
Mutaku spoke " Not very bright are you? some potion can kill on contact."

Evaine shrugged. "I've been poisoned a thousand times...no potion's gonna do me in that quick!" She said, casually chugging the contents, and immediately fell into a coughing fit. "W-whew! That's...ack...that's hot stuff!" She sputtered, exhaling a plume of smoke. After a minute of coughing and sputtering, she seemed to recover. "See? That wasn't so bad! Though I do feel as if I just inhaled a big cloud of fire."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:36 pm
" Ooo a fire potion." Mutaku gleamed
" Heh tha would of been better suited on me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:38 pm
XxDarkmoonxXx
Seraph spotted some stuff "I'm gonna train her" he pointed to nera "With that stuff" he went to an area with nothing but new items

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/e5/0/AAAAAi88WXEAAAAAAOUCbw.jpg
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/2891/858825-twothrones_concept_08_large.jpg

Nera boggled at the strange weapons. "With THOSE!? I don't even know which end is the one I'm supposed to stab stuff with! And is that some kind of boomerang? And I'm probably gonna cut myself a lot with the double-blades...what's the point of those anyway? And why do I need two dagger-things, anyway? Man, the bow's fine, but with the rest of the stuff, I'm gonna have to relearn everything..." She whined. Rust took the items from the shelf. "So, are you gonna buy 'em?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:40 pm
Cortana_Seramiphia
" Ooo a fire potion." Mutaku gleamed
" Heh tha would of been better suited on me."

"I have two more..." She muttered, spitting out a few sparks. "Yeesh...am I breathing fire or something? I feel...dangerous." She chuckled. "We should arrive in about...ten minutes."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:41 pm
"i dont fight the the rest of people, either way you would need to relearn everything" he said then looked at rust "yes, how much?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:44 pm
" You have temporary fire breathe . It is better suited if you are breathing some kind of flammable liquid though so you can blow fire at them. In laymen terms a knock of of a dragons powers. " He huffed in displeasure  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:44 pm
"It'll be 37,000 gold." He said with a nod. Nera rolled her eyes. "Whatever. When you slit an enemy's throat, it doesn't really matter what you slit it with. All those bells and whistles'll just get in my way..."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:47 pm
Seraph held the weapon up and ripped the bells off and gave them to Rust "37?" he handed him the money "here,keep the bells, nera, You will learn to use this equipment if you want to get deep into where the treasures are"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Cortana_Seramiphia
" You have temporary fire breathe . It is better suited if you are breathing some kind of flammable liquid though so you can blow fire at them. In laymen terms a knock of of a dragons powers. " He huffed in displeasure

"Huh...what do you think'll happen if I drink the other two at once?" She grinned. "Will the fire be hotter?" A massive stone doorway was now visible in the distance.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:51 pm
XxDarkmoonxXx
Seraph held the weapon up and ripped the bells off and gave them to Rust "37?" he handed him the money "here,keep the bells, nera, You will learn to use this equipment if you want to get deep into where the treasures are"

(There weren't LITERAL bells...she was referring to the fancy design of the weapons.)

Nera scratched her head. "Alright...it's not my style, but I'll do my best...now follow me. I know the way to and from Furband like the back of my hand. Oh, and if I cut myself on all these extra pointy things, it's your fault, okay?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff