Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:17 pm
Miku's face went bright red.She backed away quickly almost hitting a nearby tree. "O-of course i'm f-fine!!!!" she exclaimed waving her hands back and forth "i j-just haven't slept or eaten in a while so...!!!" holy s**t that scared me!!!! she thought her face still bright red  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm
^_^ then mind if i treat u to something to eat?
- at the gate of konoha-
sasuke: ok is everyone ready?  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Miku was about to say she was fine but her stomach growled loudly. Her face got redder from embarrassment and she nodded her head shyly "T-Thank you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:40 pm
Nao growled at the sunlight and opened up her parasol that was stained red from who knows what. She took a quick glance a Sasuke "we're ready." she said in a calm tone as her golden eyes glimmered

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:46 pm
hehehehe... alright then wait here -goes to the rest stop for more sweet dumplings-
-to konoha-
sasuke: then lets go -leaves-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:00 pm
Nao didn't reply and just followed after.

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm
Miku waited there helplessly "i am surprised nothing bad happened to me yet..." she sighed mumbling to herself "last time...i got attacked by these anbu members..." she groaned at remembering that incident "luckily it was just a scar..." she said clutching the side of her arm  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:17 pm
-comes back out with a tray of sweet dumplings and some riceballs- here u go and i also brought so tea here  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:33 pm
Miku jumped up with shock "A-Ah!......oh! its just you..." she sighed with relief "T-Thank you...again.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 pm
-places tray right next to miku and sits on the ground with the kitten in my shirt- no problem  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:24 am
"I never stay in villages for to long..."she thought as they walked out the gate.She glanced at Yuumei.

Yuumei's golden eyes shined with excitement and curiosity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 pm
Miku quietly ate "....." she giggled as the Kitten played with his shirt "it's amazing how you get along with animals quickly." she said wiht a gleaming smile  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:47 pm
its a natural talent i guess  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:58 pm
Miku smiled cheerfully "thats cool..." her eyes grew solemn "i really can't do anything...to tell you the truth...i try to help...but i just make it worse...." tears slowly formed from her eyes "i'm just so useless....!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:51 pm
*sigh*...... *looks up at the sky* to tell u the truth i use to be the same all my jutsu either blew up in my face of miss/ back fired on me........ but i never gave up cuz i was motivated to being the best and another thing ur not a failure and ur not useless ur a late bloomer............ in time ur true power will come to u when u most need it *smiles* u'll see and the way i can get along with animals is because i can understand their hearts, thoughts and emotions and thats why i can understand what ur going through cuz ur heart told me before it even came up  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff