Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:46 pm
(lol, np peppy)

Renold held confrence with several of teh otehr leaders of teh rebellion and then came back to Ryssa with a couple of others. "These will be the men to protect you." He said nodded to teh dwarf and human. "Your very valuable to us. To everyone in teh empire..." he smiled and clasped her shoulder. "I need to know something. Meet me in the bar in half an hour..." he said as he left the rebel conference room.

Nefarox walked past severla shady figures. They followed him to a dark corner in the gardens. "What is teh status on Queen Alexstraze and the Red Dragons?" he asked in a venomous whisper.
The smaller of the two gave the great black dragon aspect a note. "She tries to rally the Blue Dragons. But their aspect is torn between us and Alexstraze. Already we have the bronze and infinite. Yet she has the green, red, and whites..."
Nefarox nodded. "She is a powerful dragon true..." he said to mostly to himself as he pulled a small chain out. "But with teh Abyssal crystal, soon, not even she will be able to stop me." he smiled wickedly and killed his two men. "Not when i enter teh Hellstorm..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:47 pm
User Image
(better Nefarox Pic that isnt from WoW... haha)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:46 pm
Ryssa nods .She looks at those that were to protect her.Never before had anyone needed to protect her.SHe sighs then walks outside with the guards following her.She kneels in a garden and closes her eyes.She needed to cleans her mind and body. Being a servent of the goes she was bound to them and to tell the truth even to dragons.She was friends to all dragons even though she has only meet a few rarely spoken to them side the last one that sent her on this mission. When the guards told her it was time.She got up and went towards the bar with their aid.SHe had her cloak back on.She didn't want any really to know she was an elf or a priestess...So she went with her mage look sort of  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Renold saw Ryssa and signaled her to a seat across form him. "Now, before anything, how much do you know about the elven culture?" he siad as he brought out hsi necklace and placed it ont eh table. The silver eagle was gleaming with its golden trim. "I've had that since i was born, yet i have no idea what it is. No text or anything i have found tell me..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:28 pm
Isec ran towards one of the Golems and attacked it with her axe, it's leg blew out from beneath it. she doged a fist and jumped onto it instead. clambering upto his head Iseck too the back of her axe and cracked the insignia that kept the rock animate, and the figure fell to the ground in a heap of rock.
Linx walked up to Grom, "Ready old friend?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:43 pm
"She sure is..." Grom said then followed lead and threw himself inot teh biggest golem they had. Soon, the area was filled with dwarfs and gnomes.
Twink clamped something on one golem and ran back, watching it explode in a shower of stone. "One for teh small people!" he said all to viciously.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 am
Ryssa looks at him"I am one of the oldest of the elves.I know all about them"She looks at the necklace then picks it up and touches it.SHe hasn't seen this in a long time.She strokes it"You wouldn't find anything on it.This belongs to a family that liked things secret...The family vanished long ago.Wiped out many think.I know.They were killed or most until you.If you were this then you are the heir to the ancient bloodline of the shining eagle clan. They were fighters and only to know about them are the high priestess and high priest. For they answer to us"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 pm
"THAT'S TWO SHORTY!!!!" Iseck called from behind another golem she found it's weak spot to be verry large and it covered it's wholle head, so She stole an explosive from twink and threw it at the creature's face making it exploed.
Linx grabed two golems and shoved their faces into eachother and they fell like the first, he smashed the golems in one by one.

(LOTS-O-RUN_ON )  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm
Renold nodded. Finally, yeh answeres he was looking for was right here. "So, im part of some ancient elven bloodline? I knew there was a reason for the looks i got from the Elven travellers gave me." He said as a rebel messanger came into teh tavern adn whispered something in Renolds ear. He nodded adn dismissed him. "Well, time to go." he said as he took teh necklace back adn put it on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:18 pm
Ryssa nods"Then lets go"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:41 am
Syromoc dismounted and patted Engrath on the head once they had returned. He quickly bandaged his wound, and hid it well before he went to the throne room. As Syromoc entered, the king looked puzzled. "Have you finished early. I expected you to be gone for at least four days. Explain yourself, Syromoc." Syromoc gave a bow, and even though it pained him, he wouldn't show it, "Of course my liege. My original plan was to wipe out the city, but that changed once I arrived. I thought to myself, 'Why lay waste to the city, if we haven't finished running it dry of money?' So, instead I turned Engrath loose on the poor district and left. I'm sure once the nobles discover the ruins, they'll be more than happy to pay their taxes." The king smiled, "Excellent, Syromoc. The king then motioned for a servant to pay Syromoc. Syromoc quickly declined the payment, "I need no reward. My actions, as well as my life, belong to the Empire." When Syromoc was dismissed, he went directly up to his quarters, and laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 am
Ryssa looks around then stopped dead she felt something. She felt pain,heart ache and ruins.SHe was breathing hard. She had to kneel down and speak to the gods and goddesses to aid those suffering and to help her compelet this mission they set her on.Soon Ryssa got to her feet and looked at Renold.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:41 am
(( Mmm, I want to join, yet have very little knowledge of the plotline or which side I wish to serve. Usually I give up in these situations, but I think I'll make an exception. Go ahead and delete this if you don't wish for me to join.))

Username: Yvansi
Name: Calls himself Ozymandias. Real name unknown.
Race: Human
Faction: Hmm...
Class: Mage
Bio: A man so intent on discovering the secrets of the world that he sealed himself in a room in the bottom of an ancient temple, then cast a summoning spell. The demons that poured into the room whispered knowledge, but with the knowledge came corruption. They convinced him he was the servant of the Saviour, an unforgiving deity they fabricated in order to get him to follow their demands. They slowly over one thousand years gave him more secrets, more power, more corruption, until when freed he saw it as his duty to 'free' as many people as possible from their earthly bodies, and send them to the Saviour with a spell after death. Bearing no semblance of sanity, he smiles grimly as the doors to his freedom would open soon. He has no knowledge of the war, or the rebels. Only his false Saviour.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:50 pm
(nice man. Very interesting... =] Oh, and does FSM stand for Futuristic Sex Monkeys? lol)

Renold motioned for Ryssa to follow. He led the elf through some bakc alleys and met up wiht a group of rebels. "Are we all ready?" he asked the man at the head of the group.
He nodded and bowed to Renold. "At your order Master Renold."
Renold nodded. "Lets go. Ryssa, stay close to me." He said and started moving through teh streets with teh men.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:22 pm
Ryssa follows him close behind.SHe listen and watches everything around her.Something wasn't right.Something bad was to happen  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff