Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ghosts Are Among You Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:19 pm
The ghosts flesh looked almost purple. As it continued to walk further toward the officer.

He didn't waist a second in acting. The man placed his left hand on the ground. Drawing a symbol with his hand in the dirt. Then he crossed his arm in a shape similar to a cross bow. Aiming his gun at the spirit. His body along with the weapon. Started to glow with a sort of white aura. Which could only be seen by other ghosts. As well as those that could see them. He fired at the creature. Watching a few small pieces of flesh fly up from the spot he struck. Though, the ghost kept coming at him. At this point, his former partner was only a few feet away. Close enough that he could feel there breath on his face. It was warm in one breath. Then cold as ice in the next. It chilled him right down to his bones. As this point, the officers left arm felt like ice. Though he wasn't about to let that stop him. So, he dropped his pistol to the ground. Placing both of his hands in front of himself. Then the man dropped to his knees. Bringing his arms up over his head. Like he was paying homage to the sun. He stood up, extending the fingers on his right hand outward. As he struck the ghost in the chest. Though, it wasn't as though he'd actually poked him with his fingers. It was like a blade had stuck right into the creatures chest. His partner started to lean on him for a second. As he looked into his eyes. Then an evil smile crossed the ghosts mouth. As a shock wave suddenly burst from the creatures body. Throwing the officer backwards with much force.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:41 pm
She shivered when she felt the presense and went white, well metaphorically speaking, when she felt the presense strong and everything. Slowly she floated downstairs and outside where she saw the cop and the ghost cop fighting "Holy cow." she muttered breathlessly.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 pm
At this point, the officer was on the ground. Stunned by the shock wave that he'd been struck by. He reached into his left pants pocket. Pulling out a white and gold cross. The gold was nothing but glitter. That had been sprinkled on a wooden cross that had seen better days. The white was nothing but construction paper that was pealing in some places. Though the cross had been made by the officers neice. Which he was quite close to. He stumbled to one foot but couldn't stand. The officer just stood there with his left foot on the ground on one knee. With the cross held out in front of him in his right hand. The white aura that surrounded him. Formed over the cross he held in his hand as well. It was like a white flame coming from his body. Only ghosts could feel the burn of that light. Though those that could see ghosts could see it as well.

Zack looked out his bedroom window. For some reason, he could see the flame around the man. Along with the ghost rose and the spirit of his partner. He looked on at the three of them. The officer he had heard speaking with his dad downstairs. He'd seen him leave the house originally. Though the ghoul looking creature was a mystery to him. It didn't look friendly to say the least. A sort of zombie-like creature. A black aura started to emit from the creature. Filling the air like smoke. It was a very thick aura. While the officers was much thinner and thinning more as he fatigued. The ghost let out a horrible scream. As he looked at the officer. Placing its hands in a sort of trigram in front of it. The spirit sent a blast of black energy toward the officer. That came from between his hands. Again, the creature wailed horribly. Moving its jaw up and down. As its eyes burned with what seemed to be fire. The darkness was stopped by the cross that was held up by the officer. Though, it knocked the object out of his hand. It turned to ash as flame engulfed the thing. Though, the object had turned to ash. Before the fire started on the lawn. It was unnatural for this to happen. But it did because of the immense hatred the creature had for the officer. He'd completely forgotten about him. There was no grudge even driving him on. It fact, the officer had been kinder to him than most. But all that remained was a shell of his spirit. Something had happened in the past. The officers friend was no more and in its place stood this creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 am
Rose gasps and shys away from the light and fire, crying out in pain and floating back a few ways, her arms held up against her face as if to ward it off somehow. She stares wide eyes at the ghost in front of her and then she decided to do something to help the Officer so she tries to get the creatures attention and get him angry at her so the cop can leave or run.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 am
The creature started toward the officer. Its aura negating the one around the officer. It was rare for a human to have such an aura. Though it was just as rare if not rarer. For a spirit to possess such a fierce glow. This was perhaps an exorcists nightmare. There wasn't training known to anyway. That was meant to deal with something such as this. Because it wasn't even something that crossed there minds. A real demon, resembling the stories of those that would rise out of the depths of hell itself. The creature looked over at Rose out of the corner of its eye. It was almost smiling as the creature approached the officer. Then, it rose its right hand. Slashing at the officers chest. The creature pierced his chest. Just as the officer had done to him. Only, it wasn't the same. While the creature had barely even flinched at the attack on itself. The officers eyes grew very wide. He pressed his right hand against the wound immediately. Though he was shaking wildly. There was currently no way he was walking away from this alive and he knew it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:58 pm
*Sai kicked the window of the car out then fired 3 silver rounds with writing on them* die... *he kicks the now tangible creature in the side sending it sailing into a nearby tree*....~sigh~ officer? are you ok?...sorry about the concealed gun, you gonna arrest me on that too? *he pulls a small dagger from a sheath attached to his leg hidden by his pants out*...use this *he throws a clip of the bullets he was using to the cop* dont miss either *he looks at the cop*...whoever he once was, he isnt that person anymore, dont hold back at all, if im in the way. take the shot anyways. *he runs at the creature then jumps on its back bringing the knife down on it skull* TAKE THE SHOT!  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 pm
The officer was shaking as he held onto his wound. He'd known about the concealed gun. Because of his training as a cop. It was something one just picked up along the way. Though he was glad he had it in this case. His hands went limp and the shock of the pain overtook him. His vision started to go black at this point. As he let go of the click dropping in onto the grass.

At this point, he was just kneeling in darkness. The officer couldn't see a single thing around himself. Including his own hands. Though he could hear something speaking to him.

???- What is the matter old chum?! YoU aren't going to allow that beast to overtake you. Are you!?

Officer- Robert? Is that you? But, that was your body I was just fighting right?

Robert- That is correct, but my soul was cast out. It's not even a fragment of the man you knew. Because I am here trapped in limbo. Take the shot, send that Demon to Hell.

Officer- But, what about you?

Robert- I'm already damned for the pact I made. There is no changing that. But that thing needs to die. Now wake up.

The officer opened his eyes at that point. He felt his body somehow guided. As if the soul of his partner had banded with him. To help him vanquish this Demon. He held up his pistol. As the white aura around him returned to normal. A dark magenta aura surrounded that one as he took aim. Then the two auras both entered the gun he was holding. He fired, sending a white and magenta lazer firing at the creatures stomach. The bullet didn't really matter. Though it struck the creature as well. It drilled a hole straight through the ghost. Then, as he looked at the beam of light piercing the creature. He saw his friends spirit go right through the creature as well. And he knew at that moment what had happened. His partner had loaded his spirit in the gun. Knowing he was damned anyway. The Demon withered from the blast. Then fell backwards, as it burst into ash. Leaving a very distinctive symbol burnt into the grass. It was the symbol of Hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:58 pm
*SAI DROPS TO THE GROUND* (SRRY LAZY 2 FIX CAPS) *he looks at the officer*....good shot....*he stands up and walks over to the cop car opening the door, he grabs the radio*...officer down...*he names the address*....you ok?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 am
The Officer just looked at the symbol. Which was burnt into the grass before him. It was the calling card of Hell. Who knew what such a thing meant. It was beyond human knowledge. This much was for sure. Though he had a weird feeling in the pit of his gut as he stared at the burn marks on the grass. He stared at it. Unable to avert his gaze.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:27 pm
...*sai picks the officer up and carries him over to the driveway*....*he puts him down* hey you gonna live or what?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:54 pm
The officer looked around with a dazed look on his face. That symbol burnt into the grass. Would be a large lightning rod. For any sort of evil spirits in the area. He knew this with high confidence in his assumption. He could see a brief outline around the symbol. It was like a manhole cover at this point. It wouldn't open. Unless someone actually opened the thing. He knew it was outside of his expertise to seal that thing up.

He weakly started to walk over to his patrol car. The Officer reached inside for a phone. He knew a few people that dealt in this sort of thing. He sat down in the drivers seat. As he sat back. Attempting to remember the number of his old friend. It wasn't exactly an old friend though. They had only known each other for less than a decade. The only reason he even knew about this person. Was because they somehow found out about his abilities.

One day, he'd been contacted by this stranger. He spoke of an organization. Whose main purpose was in battling evil spirits. They knew a fair amount about higher threats as well. There training was mostly in threats that were too severe for most to handle. This way, the smaller threats would be easy to deal with.

Of coarse, the Officer had his family to think about. He couldn't drop his job as a Police Officer. Just to chase spirits for a living. So he had declined the mans offer to join the organization.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:40 pm
*cop sirens sound in the distance*....am i still under arrest?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:55 pm
The officer looked over at him oddly.

Officer- Well, you were carrying a gun around in a populated area without a license. But I'm getting a bit too old. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. The cop cars are not for you. I never called in anyone to this area. Though, with all of the commotion. It makes sense that someone called this in. It's not every day you see a Zombie after all. But you think that was tough. You should here about some of the stuff I've heard is out there. Makes that one look weak. It makes sense that I didn't join up with the Organization when I had the chance. I'm not exactly sure how I would have fared against those things. Or even if they are within there abilities to do so.

A cop car pulled up into the driveway. Two police Officers stepped out of the vehicle. Both of them around twenty years younger than the one Officer that was already there.

Cop 1- Freeze

He drew his gun as he saw the boy. Then he looked over at the car to see his senior officer hurt and out of breath.

Cop 1- Youuuuuu, what have you done to him. TALK!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:08 pm
~sigh~ Take care man *he turns and leaps over the fence then bolts over to some bushes he grabbed the cops tazer and waited on the other side of the fence*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:26 pm
The one police officer with his gun drawn. Started moving in toward the bushes. You yelled to the Officer that was wounded in the police car.

Cop 1- You alright Eric!!? What did that punk do to you!!?

Eric- He......didn't do anything to me. It's alright officer, there is no reason for you to be here.

Erics voice sounded very strange as he spoke.

Cop 2- What is it?

Eric- I arrived at this house. Because I had received a call that someone had broken into the house. For whatever reason, that one kid. Thought someone was already in there causing mischief. There was already someone in the house. I chased them to the backyard where I confronted the man.

Cop 1- Now wait a minute, I had a call just a few minutes ago. That said something about some sort of light and a Zombie.

He snickered boldly at the Zombie part. But seemed to think there was something to the light.

Cop 1- You mind telling me what that was all about?

Eric- My mind is a little blurry. All I remember is I got the wind knocked out of me then he was gone.

The cop seemed to buy the story he was spinning. After all, he did have a pretty good record. Normally, he would have told the truth while leaving the stuff about the ghosts out of it. Though, he wasn't quite himself at the moment. The officers got back into there car. As they started to radio in something that couldn't be heard from the outside.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff