Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:34 pm
"You can come into my workshop if you want. I got food." Phineas turned around and went back inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:35 pm
Puppeteer: Lord Zanarkand (<---Thats me)
Character: Derron Anders.
What are you?: Human
You look: Derron looks to be about 16.
Personality biggrin erron is a hot-shot mechanic...Arrogant, self centered. And HAS THE WORLDS BIGGEST EGO.
Past biggrin erron grew up in a small town in Germany. He went through school and always had the dream to fly. After graduation from High school, he continued on and got a job in a Motor-bike factory. Everyday he would take parts from the factory and to workshop in his barn for preparation for his airship. He has been building the ship for over a year, and is almost nearly there, but has built several other devices such as the steam-pack on his back. The steam-pack is a compound air compressor...and when the air is released from the exhaust on the bottom gives he lift.
Orientation:Straight.
Song:
Appearance biggrin erron is about 5'11", he has shoulder length blond hair. His hairs is usually tied back in a long pony tail. He wears a pair of mechanic goggle on the top of his head, and is always either wearing his work-jump suit or in Average day clothes.  

Lord Zanarkand

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 pm
Sai tilted his head and grinned, he hadn't seen another demon in ages. "Thanks...but I can handle myself though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:38 pm
Ice started to say something and then clamped her mouth shut. She watched Sai for a second and looked away, blushing. "None the less... I think I will stay with you. Being alone is a pain. At least when you are with others you might have even a slight gain if anything were to happen.."  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:42 pm
Sai smiled, "Alright, I haven't had another demon in my company in a long time..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:42 pm
Suddenly some loud screaming is heard as a odd object come barreling up the street. As the object come into view, you can see it is a young boy soaring through the air with a odd bronze box on his back. As the boy get closer still, his hair fluttering wildly he shouts with his thick German accent. "LOOK OUT! I'VE LOST CONTROL! HELP ME!"

But, too late. TOCK! he smashes head first into the human boy.

(EDIT:Now I've read this over..I realize you went inside..lets say i hit you as you were heading for the door )  

Lord Zanarkand

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:45 pm
Ice stares at the boy for a second and rips off her cape, throwing it over Sai's wings. She walks over to the male on the ground, her eyes quickly changing to a light blue and bends over him. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:48 pm
Sai jerked back in suprise and his eyebrows came together in annoyance that she was treating his wings as coathangers. But he was worried about both the humans as well, the one who hit, and the one who got hit.  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:50 pm
Ice turned back at Sai with a frown, making sure his wings were covered so he wouldn't get caught.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:50 pm
((sure. sounds good))

Phineas fell to the floor and hit his head on the concrete floor and passed out

((i had to go to bed anyway. its like 2 am here))  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:52 pm
The blond boy grumbles as he rubs his head and flicks off the switch on his pack, it stops running.

He responds to the girl... "Oh, plenty fine...Besides the fact I most likely have a major concussion." he says with his accent. he slides the pack off his back and inspects to see it it has anything broken. Realizing its fine he gives a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:59 pm
Ice looks past the blonde boy, shocked. "You have a major concussion...? Look what you did." She sighs and shakes her head at the mess before her. "Can you make sure he is breathing...? Seeing as you are closest."  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:04 pm
Sai looked between the both of them and bent down to pick Phineas up, he knew that the new boy would question the strange lump on his back but he couldn't leave Phineas laying o the ground. Sai smiled slightly, "He'll be fine, he was just knocked out..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:05 pm
Ice looked back at the blonce boy. "So what were you doing anyway?" She extends her hand to help him stand.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces