Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

Xoh_Emily

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:32 pm
My Name Is: DArk Or Emily

I Love Music! heart Music Is My Life!

I Am 16 Yippee skippy stare

I Love Rock/Altenative/Metal/punk/<--Yeah You Get The Point!
---Local Band Kick a**!! mrgreen

I Went To Warped Tour 05' Saw Fall Out Boy For My First Time!((Pontiac Sliverdome))....((but have listened to them before)) They Were Awsome ! And tAking Over Warped Tour 06' twisted

Anything Else You Want From Me Go TO My Profile And Check It Out! <33

SEe Ya Later Home Doggie Skittle TO The Squared Of Pie! Peace Juggalos And Juggalettes!! <33

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:55 pm
Antmen Pimentel Mendoza.
Heck yes, that is my real name.
14 years of age.
born 111491
I'm 5'11, dark hair, Filipino
Yeah, that's pretty tall for a Filipino.
Anime, Music, Manga heart

That's pretty much it.

chiaro S C U R O

AdorableDisorder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:05 am
Hey! Thanks for accepting me into this guildXD
I
User Image
Fall Out Boy!!! I have From Under The Cork Tree and am on the waithing list for the other CD (it's been sold out for like so long!)
Me and my best friend are gonna go see them when they come to Vancouver.... does anyone know the exact date? Please PM me if you do!
I'm 5'3 (short, I know!), blonde hair and I also luff MCRXD
Anywho, I'm 15 and live on Vancouver Island... I'm pretty shy but I love Pete! User Image Lol-ness
I have like over 500 pics of him on my photobucketXD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:38 pm
Quixotic Faye
Welcome to the guild, all you new peoples. You make me feel old by your very young ages and your very tiny font. >_0

Kick a** and have fun.
Would you feel better if everyone started typing like this again?  

[Bubblegum]

_Lion_El_Jonson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:13 am
i'm a dude that likes good music  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:03 am
[Bubblegum]
Quixotic Faye
Welcome to the guild, all you new peoples. You make me feel old by your very young ages and your very tiny font. >_0

Kick a** and have fun.
Would you feel better if everyone started typing like this again?

Haha, it's okay. It's just pages and pages of tiny font - I'm trying to read everyone's introduction and and after a while of reading stuff smaller than this my eyes went googly.

Plus I do feel old. I'm not the oldest person here, I'm second. rofl  

Quixotic Faye

DarthWillyWonka

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:27 pm
Bonjour, my name is Issanah
but feel free to refer to me as "Izzy"

I love Fall Out Boy so much that it hurts. heart heart

my absolute favorite song is "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner"
i lovelovelove the part where Patrick shakes his voice on "and it's all mine"

whenever life isn't going my way i find that "Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today" is helpful. biggrin

I can't wait to get to know all of you fellow Fall Out Boy stalkers!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:35 am
My name is Renee.
Im 14 years old. I love Fall Out Boy, ALOT!
Kay, my favorite song is probably Xo. I think that all of their songs are super.
Umm, yah I think that's about it.

FlyKite

Making A Scene

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:47 am
Hello, my name is Glo its not my real name but my best friend name is ashley too.Im 14 i love Fall Out Boy so much.I have Take This To Your Grave and From Under The Cork Tree.My fav. songs would have to be Dead on Arrival,The Pros and Cons of Breathing,Chicago Is So Two Years Ago,Dance Dance,Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner,Xo. And thats about it. oh I LOVE Peter Wentz!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:58 pm
Yo.

I'm Kenshi, but you can call me Jax. I'm due in for a name change some time soon. I'm 13 years old, almost 14. But people say that I look and act like I'm 16 or 17. pffft.
I like intros because I can make people hate me with just one post!
FOB is awesome, but they're not my favorite band. I'll just do a diagram thing like I've seen done :,D
1]Panic! At the Disco>
here
2]Jack's Manneqiun / The Killers

3]Hawthorne Heights / Jack Off Jill

4]The Academy Is... / Fall Out Boy / Something Corporate

5]here> (go take a look. it's a hella lot of bands.

Yeah. Go ahead. Throw rotten vegetables at me.
My favorite FOB song is Pretty in Punk, I think it's the coolest. cool
Lyrics wise, though, I like Music or the Misery.
hmm.. Calm before the Storm, Grand Theft Autumn, and Dead On Arrival are really cool too :,D
Dead On Arrival is my cell phone ringtone heart

I like drawing... 'cuz I'm an artist. cool

Hmm... I think Pete is veryvery sexy... and... that's really it @__@;

My myspace;; (feel free to add me <3 ) http://www.myspace.com/killua_neko

male pattern bondage

Tipsy Lunatic

BreaControversy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:44 pm
Hey peoples! Some of you already know me. I'm Breanna. I am a newer fan of Fall Out Boy. I listen to alot of their older stuff but really love all of it! They are just an all around great band. My favorite person in the band is Andy. I <3 him! ^_^ I'm 12 and I don't sound n00bish when it comes to being a FOB fan. My friend is like I heart them! But I was laughing cuz she only knows them for no other than Dance Dance and Sugar. Yeah but at least she still knows what good music is! ^_^ heart Aside from that I love to write poetry and stories. I also have a very deep passion for music. Aside from Fall Out Boy, I am an avid 80's freak. I love everything from Metal to R&B. My world revolves around music. Well I'll TTYL!

Brea~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:17 pm
DarthWillyWonka
Bonjour, my name is Issanah
but feel free to refer to me as "Izzy"

I love Fall Out Boy so much that it hurts. heart heart

my absolute favorite song is "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner"
i lovelovelove the part where Patrick shakes his voice on "and it's all mine"

whenever life isn't going my way i find that "Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today" is helpful. biggrin

I can't wait to get to know all of you fellow Fall Out Boy stalkers!

I like your name. 3nodding  

Quixotic Faye

EwMonkeys22

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:21 pm
Lo. The name's Ashley (can call me Ashley, EwMonkeys22, Sassy, Lolly, Lelly, Duckie, or anything else you find appropriate... don't matter to me). I am 14 years of age. In 8th grade. My school sucks, but that's a different topic.
I adore Fall Out Boy (of course, why else would I be here?), but I also am into pretty much all other music genres and groups. Other favorites include the All-American Rejects, Keith Urban, Nickelback, Rascal Flatts, Armor For Sleep, and many many more that I don't feel like listing now.
Other interests of mine include writing (poetry, lyrics, stories, etc), acting, and just being online/on Gaia.
I hope to talk to you all sometime soon. Feel free to PM me with thoughts, comments, questions, and so on. See ya!
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:11 pm
i'm Leah Rose, 18 years old, love fallout out boy(duh), i am an author who is published on the net (if you want to read, pm me and i'll send you the link. all i ask is that you write me a review in return.)  

tachiri

BreakDanceNotHearts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:02 pm
hey ppl, mine name is andrea, and FYI just cuz my avi is a guy, doesn't mean i am, so just had to get that point across. anyways, i'm in love with fall out boy, and my favorite member is pete, he is my role model because not only does he play the bass and have a pretty face, but he writes the lyrics and is very poetic like me. anyways, i'm 13 almost 14, my birthday is 6 days before pete's birthday, which makes it that much better. i play the bass, i love music, and i love to write poetry and lyrics. my favorite bands in no particular order are: fall out boy, my chemical romance, armor for sleep, hawthorne heights, the used, panic! at the disco, avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine, green day. fall out boy forever heart  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff