Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Chatterbox II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How may years have you been on Gaia?
  0 - 1
  2 - 3
  4 - 5
View Results

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:44 pm
I'm not trying to spam or anything but check out my two new threads, Dragon Creator and Wolf Creator, it's really neat, whether your fursona's a wolf or dragon or neither, it's fun to make one.

@Drifter

AH, I hate face skids, it's annoying because you'll see it everyday, unless you don't have a mirror. Then everyone's going to ask what happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 pm
Well yea kinda. at the time i was in grade school still so when it happened most of the people I interacted with already knew, but yea any body that didn't know was like WTF. fortunately there weren't any major scars.  

Drifter_Xwolf

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:55 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Well yea kinda. at the time i was in grade school still so when it happened most of the people I interacted with already knew, but yea any body that didn't know was like WTF. fortunately there weren't any major scars.

I always thought it'll be cool to have a nice scar on my face, so I can say, "Oh that? That's just a scar from the knife dual I had in Mexico."

Or

"Oh that? That's from when I got shot in the face."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:02 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
I bet your soon-to-be husband just dusted off and thought nothing of it as well.

(Im sorry but when you said he slid into third base I imagined a grizzly bear in a baseball outfit sliding into third. It's really your fault since you said he was like a bear. xd I mean no offense though )

It was actually bleeding for about an hour afterward. Not a lot, but steadily. He did wash it out constantly, though, so at least it wasn't full of dirt or anything. X3

::laughs:: No offense taken! I told him and he thought it was funny, too. X3

@Drifter: ::winces:: Ouch! On blacktop? How'd you do that??

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:08 pm
@Sune

Yeah but the bear in this is the one I first thought of when you first said it, then I imagined the same one but in a baseball oufit.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=253  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:12 pm
@ Isaol: Yea i know what ya mean funny i had a hole in my lip maybe a little less then an inch wide and go figure no mark it all healed real fast.

@Sunegami: actually its kinda similar to krissim's story but not. We were playing kick ball I was on first running for second and someone had the ball ran for the base they ran in front of me and well his leg was still in the way. Yea i thought he would keep going if was ganna tag the base or turn and tag me ya know.  

Drifter_Xwolf

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 pm
I has a face scar! well, two of 'em. one across my right eyebrow and the other above the right side of my upper lip. Not ugly though, if anything they help me out in my looks XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 pm
ISN'T THIS HILARIOUS? Look at the serious face!
User Image  

Isaol-the-wolf

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 am
Captain Joey Lickems

Yeah well at least he's not making a cake

Bake a cake Lil Jon style... OKKKAYYY!!!

You're gonna love my nuts... the rap...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 am
I am so glad it is Sunday. For some reason I kept thinking yesterday was Sunday.  

Selene Aries

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:11 pm
Selene Aries
I am so glad it is Sunday. For some reason I kept thinking yesterday was Sunday.
I don't think much of Sunday anymore beyond personal reasons. "It used to be homework day," and "last sleep-in day before the next school week."

I really need to get a job, I need some sort of schedule besides:

Wake Up at 9:30 AM
Check Email
Ride Bike
Play games on my laptop at Starbucks
Eat LUNCH
Ride Bike
Browse GameStop (alternating locations)
Ride Bike
Go Home
Change Shirt
Ride Bike
Go to Starbucks
Play games on laptop
Go home (9:30pm)
Take a Shower
Play on Laptop
Go to bed at 11:30 PM
(And of course brush my teeth in the morning and before I go to bed)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:18 pm
Selene Aries

me too. but maybe that was because we switched our training day from sunday to saturday  

Rainey_angel81

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:19 am
There is currently a falcon outside the window of the library looking at me as I type on the computer. It makes me feel uneasy, but for some reason, quite amused.

Now it's cawing at me. Dammit, why didn't I get a camera?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:32 pm
Krissim Klaw
Lol reminds me when I fell in 5th grade and skinned my knees to high heaven. Someone kicked a ball and it hit me between the legs while I was running by on the blacktop. I was so annoyed too because the wounds wouldn't stop bleeding and the teacher finally made me sit out the rest of PE. That was my favorite class too. emo

-zoom flies up and tackles the mantis-
I've been waiting to meet you. biggrin Unfortunatly I don't think we will have much of a talk anytime soon. ... and now my boss is yelling at me. lol I might be on tomorrow.  

Captain Joey Lickems

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:42 pm
Man this is pissing me off.

There's at least two artists who's style I like, but they only do freebies (or their regular art is too expensive)...

The problem is, the freebie threads are too ******** busy, and the people in them know each other so much it's like they're a family. I try to post and I get ignored. The threads puts out 10-30 pages a day. I have no way of integrating myself into the thread. One thread I looked at, I posted in, two days later it had gone from 1275 to page 1315. Am I supposed to read all of that? Unlike the jobless teens in these threads, who can just chat about going 'OMGWTF, liek I was sooo totally having teh hots for this one boy... kekekekekeke', I have a job and school and a life!

Gah, I give up! ******** freebies.

I hate Soulja Boy and his stupid song, but I do like this metal remix done by Blink 182.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff