Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_I R4p3-L30

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:37 pm
....ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm
Rosily didn't look up but was still blushing furiously. "I... I'm not sure. Let's go check on mother, shall we?" she said getting up swiftly and suddenly...  

knocker897

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:26 pm
Elena got up swiftly too, "Yes, I agree." She said while walking with her sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:37 pm
Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
Diva walked up to him"Hello there ren, how are you and my dear sister saya, would you please help me, you see I'm lost and my daughters are with me so can you please comfort them?"She asked looking at him

Ren only starred and thought to himself, 'How did this woman know I was here? How does she know my name and who in the world is Saya..? Since she detected me so easily.. I shouldn't judge her by her appearance.. she is most likely a lot stronger than she looks.. I won't underestimate her..' Ren stayed sitting, leaning against the tree with his hands in his pockets. After a few moments of analyzing her, he looked back up toward the moon without saying a word. 'Maybe she'll go away if I don't acknowedge her..' he thought calmly.  

XScarredxHeroX

knocker897

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Rosily saw them from far off as she walked arm in arm with her sister. "Elena, mother found a boy... " she said, her voice trailing off as she watched the boy more closely, wondering about him. "Strange, his ignoring her...."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:39 pm
She sighed"You know its not"She said jumping next to him"nice to ignore some one when they're talking you, I'm sure you're mother taught you manners right"She said looking at him sadly. I never got to be a mother  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:38 pm
Elena looked at the boy as well, "Hmm.. that is strange.." she looked at her sister, "I wonder if he's powerful. Does making someone a chevalier make them a lot stronger?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:49 pm
He continued to look at the moon for a minute before glancing at Diva without moving his head, "If you don't mind," he said in a cool voice, "I would rather not talk about my mother with anyone." He glanced back at the moon, almost looking irritated now, but still patient. 'I'd rather never bring up the topic with anyone either.. that's no one's business but my own..' he thought to himself.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm
She looked at him"then stop ignoring me, all i want is for you to tell my daughters how to get to the closest town, you see im not good with directions, so i would just end up getting them lost again,so just tell them, but if your going to be a cold isolated person then fine"She said then jumped off"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Rosily nodded at Elena's question. "Yes... Haji, Saya's chevalier, was able to take down our mothers, who were strong too. They become sort of like us, so of course they are more than just stronger. They do not need that much rest or food, but can still be killed my an opposing queen's blood."  

knocker897

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm
She just sighed and waited for his responce, then started to cry"Im sorry to be such a bother, if you didnt want me here, you could have just told me"She said sobbing  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 pm
i like the blue rose
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes my symble  

jessejhacker

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:33 pm
Elena acknowledged Rosily's answer by nodding, but then had a worried expression on her face as she looked at Diva. She gave a quick glace at her sister, then hurried toward their mother and hugged her, "Don't worry mother, we'll find our way to the nearest town on our own." Elena tried to comfort her sobbing mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:39 pm
Ren glanced down at the three girls, and said in an almost irritated voice, "You don't need to cry, the nearest town is three or four miles north that way," he pointed.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 am
She kept her haed in her daughters arms and smirked,then whispered. If you have chosen whose chevalier he will be, that person needs to get him now while hes looked at us She slowly stopped crying. then lifted her head, and smiled a thanks  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff