Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 pm
(Well, I thought that maybe we might still be in the forest, just starting to leave it...lol)
Kyo nodded and aimed at the first guy closest to him, it hit his shoulder and he watched the man go down. He kept this up. He felt the adrenaline pump through his blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 pm
John shot another one that was closing in on them. "Hmph. we should retreat to the town. these arent the raiders" he said and tapped kyo on the shoulder. john got up on the horse and reached out his hand to kyo.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:38 pm
"These aren't the raiders?!" he grabbed at John's hand but someone behind him had pulled him back and he felt the end of a blade pressing against the base of his spine. They had their other arm around his neck so he stood still.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:50 pm
John pulled his spare gun from the holster and put it to the head of the man. "kill him and die or leave him and live, its your choice" he said simply and pulled the trigger halfway.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm
Kyo grimaced as the blade pushed harder against his skin, he could feel a small trickle of blood running down. He felt the man behind him reposition himself out of the way of the gun, "Or how about this idea, you tell me why you are here and I let the kid go...maybe."
(Yeah, its work time...I have to go now...take care Nai.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm
John sighed and looked at the man with evil eyes. "Hmph, what makes you think i care about this little slave of mine. he can be sold at the price dead or alive" He lifted his gun and shot a man next to the guy holding Kyo even though they had all stopped.

(god dammit)  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 pm
((You know, I think its hilariously awesome that you have a System of A Down lyric on your signature. That's even one of my favorite songs from them. Sugar! Kataboota mushroom people, sitting around all day! Who, can believe you? Who, can believe you? Let you mother pray...sugar!))
Kyo growled, giving up at trying to pry the man's arm from around his neck. He waited until the man was distracted and looked over at his comrade. Then he grabbed the mans arm with one hand and the back of his neck with the other and flipped him forward, over his shoulder. The man "Oofed" as he landed on his back. Kyo reached for the sword strapped to his leg and as he touched the hilt, the man had somehow pulled out his gun and was aiming it at him. He froze.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 pm
(actually its kombucha mushroom people, and wouldnt that be us? lol sugar is also one of my favorites. then chop suey,aerials and lonely day)

John pulled the trigger and fired a bullet into the man's head, he sighed. "Bad choice" he said slowly and lowered his gun. he grabbed Kyo's hand and pulled him up on the horse and rode off. he stopped a bit away from the gate to the town. John got off the horse and walked up to the gate. "Let us in, we're traders" he shouted to a guard. slowly the gate opened. John turned around and signaled kyo to come.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm
Kyo stayed silent throughout the ride to the city, he wasn't shaken or anything, he just wasn't used to being around other people. When they dismounted he pet the horses muzzle and he looked at the gatekeeper, "And can the horse get some water as well, I'll bet the desert wasn't good for its hydration." he looked at John before turning back to the man, "We intend to only stay long enough to do our business and we won't start any trouble, we have no reason to..." he didn't know exactly what John planned, but he just wanted to get through.
((yeah, SOAD is fun...^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 pm
The man looked down at john and then laughed loudly "This is the first time he's here i guess" he shouted. john kept walking and ignored the man. "There are waterplaces for them all over town so Dont worry"

(yeah)  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm
Kyo grimaced at the loudness of the mans voice as he followed John, he looked around, he'd been in a city a couple times in his life but he never did like the loudness and unfamiliar feelings that they held. kept his hand over his money pouch and kept a watchful eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:07 am
John greeted some familiar people that passed by. "bet you've never seen a city made mostly out of scrap metal." he said to kyo. he turned around and saw kyo holding his hand on the pouch. "kid... money ain't worth anything here, or any other place in this country. only some collectors are interested in them."  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Kyo looked up to meet John's eyes and he smiled, "Sorry, its just all I have left of home, it isn't the money value that matters to me." he glanced quickly around him again, "I don't trust many people." he thought for a second, "And you are right, I haven't been in many cities, especially ones made of scrap metal..." he grinned, "It's....different."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 pm
John looked up at slightly. "it ain't much but its our town, the traders outpost, safest town around. you know why?" he asked kyo.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:55 pm
Kyo shook his head, he listened closely, John had sparked his interest, "Why is it the safest?"  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff