Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:34 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Oselotti
Image: Image
Extra: Pad - Omaran (DarkHeartedSorrows) Capture RP Coming
Personality: Oselotti doesn't have a preference for male or female company. Of course, males are better for company, but she's found that being in the presence of females does make her happy, and she has no problem forming bonds with them. In Omaran's harem, she'll be a good lioness to keep all of the girls together and happy, rather than alone and upset. She'll do he best to add to the happiness and create a more comfortable environment for them all.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:11 pm
I Wish To Join! rejoining. XD
SoA's Name: Mirima
Extra: Pad - Elam (Owner - nessiaing)
Personality: She is a sweet girl that loves everyone and trys to be the best she can be but she knows she's not perfect and has some major issue's with being alone and thunderstorms.

Pink Myth

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:40 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Aylin
Extra: Mirsajadi's Banu!
Personality:Aylin doesn't have a temper and lets things play out like they're supposed. She can spend hours staring at something; when asked what she was staring at, she will come up with some weird name for something only she can see. Think Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 pm
Peppermint Coffee
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Aylin
Extra: Mirsajadi's Banu!
Personality:Aylin doesn't have a temper and lets things play out like they're supposed. She can spend hours staring at something; when asked what she was staring at, she will come up with some weird name for something only she can see. Think Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.
Mirsajadi confirms this.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:44 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Matemo
Extra: No Banu as of yet and will probably be found on the outskirts.
Personality: A genuinely timid male from his upbringing, Matemo believes himself to be a very ugly male and often can't look someone in the face too long for fear of their judgement and safety. Despite this, he is generally a placid soul and a kind heart.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:55 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Iaceo
Extra: Bringing Sauca in as his Beybanu.
Personality: Iaceo is a quiet male, but that doesn't mean he's kind or gentle. His nose has the distinct look of one that's been broken before and if he's unlikely to respond in words, that same reluctance does not extend to physicality. Red eyes look out on the world and judge how it can be useful to him. Iaceo may be inclined to punish his females with blows, but he is still possessive and protective of them.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Sauca
Extra: Iaceo will be her Pad
Personality: Having a mother who was her father's helper/slave so that he might find his true love has prepared Sauca for a less than normal life. So when Iaceo shoved his way into her life with glaring red eyes and bloody claws, she was quite pleased to end up as his possession. She can be a bit cruel at times - though never towards Iaceo - but she cherishes the relationship she has and takes great pride in being his first.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:33 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Ulimi Siri
Extra: No Banu at the moment, but I will be on the look out.
Personality: Judgmental and Scrutinizing, but also well versed in mannerisms. Ulimi has the horrible habit of judging everyone based on a first impression, but he does his best to keep his feelings locked away in his own mind. Eventually that bubble does burst, and when it does he's prone to making quite a few enemies. He's also very awkward around females, typically because he's a fraternal male - having grown up with just a Father - He also tends to be awkward around them because he never seems to say the right things.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Arlen
Extra: No Banu as of yet, but will be looking for some and keeping to the outskirts of the pride for now.
Personality: Arlen is kind and gentle as well as hard to anger and in general a family man and loves his females. But will keep his females in line to keep up his rank in public.

naggeela

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm
Ahnik, with the help of his banu, Tabia, has kidnapped three young lionesses for his sons. There is no RP to support this but if necessary, it can be obtained- though it would really only be a lead up to it or a discussion afterward since three people in hugely different timezones (4-5 hours between everybody right now) have a hard time coordinating efficient group RP.

Personalities are very vague because they are so young and it will be subject to change as they develop and grow after being taken from their parents.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Zoza
Extra: Owned by Ecavi. Pad is to be Sohrab, son of Ahnik.
Personality: Whiny and fidgety but easily intimidated.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Bima
Extra: Owned by Kimaria. Pad is to be Lufti, son of Ahnik.
Personality: Bold, loud-mouthed.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Oga
Extra: Owned by Tisiphone. Pad is to be Mihr, son of Ahnik.
Personality: Quiet, shy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 am
Everyone before this post is accepted.

UkuuchaWafalme Lands

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name:
Extra: Her pad shall be Rozmačkaný.
Personality: She's a strong willed trickster and has a fairly poor idea of what she's agreed too. She believes herself to be fertile (though she's not).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 am
one over three
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name:
Extra: Her pad shall be Rozmačkaný.
Personality: She's a strong willed trickster and has a fairly poor idea of what she's agreed too. She believes herself to be fertile (though she's not).

Rozmackany confirms this  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

UkuuchaWafalme Lands

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 pm
Everyone before this post is accepted.

*Note we're planning our big pridal plot and contest giveaway soon so if you wish to join please PM Roxy_Roxanna first to see if your intro rp can be integrated into the plot.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:28 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Keina
Extra: Pad - Zaid (I own him! 8D)
Personality: Keina is an air-headed young female whose stupidity knows no bounds. She's sweet and extremely affectionate, even to those she really shouldn't be. Of course, she would never do that with anyone other than Zaid. He is her Sun and her Moon, and so long as he's within visual distance, she'll be as happy as a clam for the rest of her days.

(Ignore this! The plot has been redefined and Keina will no longer be joining. Sorry!)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:05 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Gawana
Extra: He's the god of trade but will be disguised as a mortal. He might also be bringing a female with him, depending on how rp goes.
Personality: Easy going, jovial, but has a tendency to assume others are lesser than he is simply because he's a god, and still rather young. He loves to trade and will trade just about anything he owns. He'll probably not have many banus, if any, and keep mostly Kajira to trade with other males.

As far as the pride plot goes, just let me know what's convenient for you. I'm up for anything really.  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff