Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:28 pm
"Yashie." Yashie's reply was short, simple, and straight to the point. She shuddered a bit at the fire spirit; fire was the hardest to do, and water was right behind it. Yashie frowned for a minute; this woman was not fun to work with.

"I suggest at least hiding your fire spirit. People are starting to come around." Yashie pointed at norms as the distinct chatter of adults and the giggles of children were easily heard.

"As for not talking, let's just say I haven't been in the best mood. My aunt sent me here to figure out the 'mysterious aura' that was felt even in Chicago." Yashie made a face in disguist. "I was sent to correct any magical oddities. The enchanters there knew you guys were new to this for the aura had a poor disguise. Then they sent me because I'm the youngest."

Yashie sat down and threw a rock after her brief summary of why she was here. "I don't want to fight. Your boyfriend and I are already injured. If Nikko used as much magic as me, then he surely is exhausted. It was a good battle for newbies, though." Yashie smiled at the nicer of the couple.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 pm
Nikko opened his eyes and looked at the girl. "Thank you. I chose my partner based on my drawing skills. Thw swords were from an old fighting school i was enrolled in." Nikko felt exhausted. Holding those swords for as long as he did really wore him out. Second drawing the wall and having it beaten in made things even worse.  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

sosnoel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm
Yashie did a tired smile. "I could tell about the swords. When fighting a worse opponent, I suggest hitting a bit harder if you want to seriously injure them." She felt the wounds. They wouldn't produce dark scars. "The arrow, on the other hand, shouldn't be used with a wind. We're lucky it didn't fire back on you."

"How did you figure out how to use magic without being taught?" The air still had an aura of eastern magic. "It's quite odd for a mixture of Chinese and Japanese. Well, I suppose not as odd as mine." Yashie laughed in amusement.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 pm
Aki crossed her arms, bac to the situation at hand as hot tears started to break her through her emotional barrier. This Yashie chcik was such a freakin busybody! No manners, insulting, and she didn't even use any honorifics! Americans were so uncivalized sometimes, and everything was just making her head hurt right now. And assuming she knew nothing about magic? Okay, maybe Nikko didn't, but Akihiko was babysat by the fortune teller growing up.

Letting out a sharp breath Aki shot half a backwards glance at the two.

"I have school tommorrow. Oyasuminasai, Nikko-san."

And she started walking away at a fast pace. Dammit, she didn't even get any dance practice in.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 am
Nikko watched Aki leave in a huff. She was deeply upset, that he could tell. "Aki, Aishiteru." Nikko looked back at the girl who he was left with.

"I wasn't taught in magic true. But one day It just kinda.......awakened. I'm not entirely sure how or why, but it did." Nikko started to play with the bell on his collar. It was his connection to magic.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:28 pm
Yashie felt terribly guilty. "I apologize for getting your girlfriend angry. It would have been better to befriend her. I'm afraid I'm not that good with people because I've spent most of my time practicing." She was starting to get embarrassed; that was how she lost her best friends.

"Your magic is in book form, correct? How is it done? I've only seen elemental and foresight magic before." Yashie looked excited and curious. The power to create anything! She didn't think about evil forces now; all Yashie thought of was the possiblities of creation. With that power, perhaps there could be a better world!

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:00 pm
Nikko looked at the girl. "Yeah, I can tell your not good with people. Give her a little time to calm down. We were supposed to practice for a performance Friday." Nikko felt a little guilty that they didn't get to practice. Pulling out the small card from his bag, He showed it to Yashie.

"This is The Create.......Well this is his card. Create, I summon thee, Make my imagination a reality." As a book came from the card, Nikko grabbed a pen from behind his ear.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:12 pm
Yashie looked at the Sakura Card. Since Sakura was the last Card Master, the card was still that bright pink with golden stars. Was this really a guy's magic? She giggled a little. "Pink?"

Yashie calmed herself down. The card did look a bit familiar. "Sorry for laughing, it's just not a guy's usual color of magic. Was it passed down? The back looks familiar. Perhaps it's in one of my aunt's books." Yashie tapped her cheek as she thought about it.

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:17 pm
Nikko blushed a little at the pink. "I like pink. But that doesn't matter. The card just kinda appeared in front of me one day, along with this collar." Nikko placed his hand on his neck and smiled.

Opening the book to a blank page, Nikko drew a rose. Pulling the rose from the air he placed it on the bench beside him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:33 pm
"Amazing." Yashie loved the mysteries revolving around magic. It follows its own path and keeps you on your toes. "I'll ask my aunt how to disguise that aura. Perhaps there's a great history behind that card."

"It's certainly a powerful thing. When your stamina increases, you could perhaps take on any enemy." Yashie smiled at the rose. "It's good we tired out. I would probably have hunted you down for making that. You're a very good artist."

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:39 pm
Nikko smiled. Noticing the people starting to enter the park, Nikko thought that it wouldn't be a safe place to talk about magic. "Thanks. Maybe this isn't a safe place to talk. Come on, My appartment isn't that far away from here." Nikko got up and motioned for Yashie to follow him. "We could get those cuts cleaned up there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:42 pm
Yashie blushed as she remembered the cuts. They made her stand out and look unpresentable to others. Mother would throw a fit. She got up and started to follow Nikko. "Okay. Thank you."  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:50 pm
Nikko led her out of the park and out of earshot of any normal people. "So tell me a little about yourself." Nikko ignored the pain in his back. He could hold out until they arrived at his place.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:05 pm
Yashie felt a bit surprised at the question but then realized that she had already asked a lot of questions. It was only polite to tell her history. Where to begin?

"I moved here yesterday from San Francisco. My aunt in Chicago commanded me here to feel for any odd forms of magic and make sure people aren't to abuse the power. She was the one that revealed my magical ancestors." Yashie sighed. "Even though it's the middle of the school year, magic always comes first. I'm going to be attending the local high school as a sophmore."

"While I was wandering through the town, I felt your aura. Seeing the cherry blossoms, I felt like I had to remove them. If others saw them, they might create a spectacle. It would have been on the news, and my aunt would be displeased." Yashie felt uncomfortable at the thought of the scolding she would have received.

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:24 pm
"So you will be in me and Aki's class?" Nikko smiled at the girl. Hopefully they could become friends. Reaching his appartment building, Nikko opened the door. "We just have to go up to the third floor."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff