Sauce-Kay
Darkly_Doomed
Sauce-Kay
@Darkly_Doomed: I think it's a tie~ I don't remember //sign much but I remember Subaru was my favorite. <3 I'd totally want to be a heavy axeman. Or a long arm. Or a wavemaster. XD That's weird though, usually people either HATE Atoli or love her to death. o:

I'd want to be a wavemaster or a twin blade. I like beating stuff up in games. There are times that I hate Atoli, but most of the time It's just like, "*sigh* Okay, I get it. Now would you please be quiet so I can beat up stuff and hear Haseo talk with his usual attitude about his twisted obsessions with Shino, Ovan, and Tri-Edge (Azure Kite~)?" Her obsession with Sakaki irks me. I've always hated Sakaki. But it has increased. He ties with Endrance now.

Yeah a twin blade would be fun too. XD Since I like Haseo's twin blades 2nd. The broadsword's like the best though.
Mostly his twisted obsession with Ovan though~ heart

It kinda bothered me too. I never really liked or disliked Sakaki in the beginning until he "did everything" to Atoli...and yeah. D:

/gasp! You don't like Endrance either?! I don't know whhhhhhhy everyone loves him.

I have to admit, the guy IS hot. But his voice...hearing it claws at my spine! It twists its way through me and makes me shudder and clutch my hair! It grates away at my soul!
I disliked Sakaki since I first met him. Hatred increased in intensity as time went on, and then I had a dream where Sakaki had had an affair with Tsukasa, and that was the final nail on the coffin.
I like the twin blades best. Especially empty skies~ heart I just like to laugh at the obsession with Ovan, because it seriously makes it look like he's in love with Ovan, and it's quite funny. Though I like him w/ Azure Kite better :<