Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
♥ Taliban ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAKE POLLS
  Yes Sir!
View Results

Kuhbumser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:24 pm
The_Pathan
This topic made 2 guys leave the guild rofl

Well, welcome back ^_^

Taliban are pretty much brainwashed and wrong somethimes, they go against the qur'an somethimes.

I agree...

But it's their own country, and they can control it themselves. Whoever enters Afghanistan to fight taliban, is a terrorist.

Taliban fights for jihad.

The others wanto lower the muslim population.

The danish force got orders to hide themselves on veil, and if people saw they were not arabs/afghans/or whatever, they should kill everyone...

That's a reason why taliban should be there 3nodding To kill the others.

O bacha,
Don't talk about the taliban until youve actually experienced their laws.
My stepmom had to live with them in power for most of her life in afghanistan and she doesn't even like to hear the word "taliban."

If they are so islamic then why did they take her aunt as a wife by force? They threatened to kill her whole family if she didn't marry the stupid talib.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:22 am
Subhanallah,

Some people ain't that intelligent ^_^

But i still think they are doing good stuff.

Bad and good stuff, but atleast they protected Afghanistan.

If people stopped killing innoncent people, the taliban woulden't come.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Kuhbumser

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm
Afghanistan needs to be protected from the Taliban  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 am
Needs to be, and is.

What people ben protection Afghanistan for hundreds of years? People with same aim as taliban.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Cora Merle Seraph

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:52 pm
Thought that came to mind: what faith, nation, race, and the like one is doesn't make them good or bad. I feel I can only truly comment on people I know personally whearas those I don't not really. I don't know the taliban, al-queda, and the like I don't know from personally observe fact what they have done or not done so I feel what right I have to agree or disagree with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 pm
If my friend Ossai (an Afghan immigrant and birth) was an gaia member and saw this she would go off on a lecture on how she feels the Talibans are not Muslims.  

Cora Merle Seraph

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 am
Lawl it's stupid.

USA kills the taliban, and trade weapon with them. I don't get the point. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:23 pm
The_Pathan
Lawl it's stupid.

USA kills the taliban, and trade weapon with them. I don't get the point. lol

yeah but think why they kill them
some aren't protecting their land, they just want to get rid of americans and that means killing
what type of muslim kills their own kind crying this is just sad  

Fozzles

Wheezing Sex Symbol

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:11 am
Well i always tought it would be nice with a muslim "hitler", not a coward like those new arabic leaders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:39 am
lolwhat?

you are brainwashed child >.>

I am so sure, if they catch you, you will be saying Allah akbar and boom, other children like zaaki and other innocent children will die, is what you think is good? is that what you call protection?

I mean if they only killed non muslims, I would hav understood your point, but they are killing muslims in pakistan every day, belive me you would not even want to see the pictures of kids like you whose body parts are scattered on the road because of the so called taliis are bombing to protect themselves..  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:50 am
tassan
lolwhat?

I am so sure, if they catch you, you will be saying Allah akbar and boom, other children like zaaki and other innocent children will die, is what you think is good? is that what you call protection?

I mean if they only killed non muslims, I would hav understood your point, but they are killing muslims in pakistan every day, belive me you would not even want to see the pictures of kids like you whose body parts are scattered on the road because of the so called taliis are bombing to protect themselves..

Do You know how many sins u got?

Your saying I'm a satan, who does suicide?

No sorry, i'm not like u, i don't bomb myself and kill innoncent muslims.

The Pakistani Taliban is just wannabe's. Aftercomers, as that Mujahideen guy says.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:11 am
The_Pathan
tassan
lolwhat?

Do You know how many sins u got?

Your saying I'm a satan, who does suicide?

No sorry, i'm not like u, i don't bomb myself and kill innoncent muslims.

The Pakistani Taliban is just wannabe's. Aftercomers, as that Mujahideen guy says.

lol that was an assumption, you are taking side of taliban the terrorists who below poeple up >.> you have to understand this, that those taliban who are good and do not below people up should not be called talibans, its bad for both you and them, what we are talking are those taliban who below themselves up for money! get it?

so what i was saying is, don't amalgamate them together, people will take you wrong.  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:16 pm
Taliban dossen't blow themselves up for money, they only Pakistanis would do that.

Money means nothing for a real taliban rolleyes

I don't even talk about taliban, only on this forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:55 pm
From my personal experience with the Taliban i found them to be violent extremists with little concern for human life, ours, themselves or civilians, and who were generally merciless and worst of all Manipulative and cruel to bystanders women and children.

Some of the act's witnessed and reported by and to myself, churn my stomach.  

Three Mile Sprint

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces