Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:15 pm
Are you still looking for offers? I have a lioness who needs a god fling to get a seer-cub for her plot.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:25 pm
Ecavi
4laugh Awesome! Would you like me to set up some RP? I can make up a reason for Amali to be near the Kusini, lol.

Sure! heart

@Tana: Yeah, I'm still open to offers. I probably won't make my decision for another week or so.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 am
Meepfur
Ecavi
4laugh Awesome! Would you like me to set up some RP? I can make up a reason for Amali to be near the Kusini, lol.

Sure! heart

Ugh, I was too slow and I have company coming for the week so it'll have to wait :3 I'll start something next weekend for us!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:16 pm
No worries~! I work most of this week, anyway.

...added several more extras. >>  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 am
nevermind :B  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:47 pm
For Jibwa ~ I may have a few potential lionesses that could help him out, if interested.

Katika is a sweet lioness who had lost her previous mate due to a 'curse' that ran in the male bloodlines of his family. She's not exactly over her previous mate, but if there is a male who wants to be a father, she would help them out (sort of like a rememberance of her other mate)

then there is Ruya who is a member of the Kusini lands. Another sweet, caring lioness. Has had one litter previously, but they ahve since grown up. (If you decided to pick her, ideally, if the litter was large (5-6?), I would love to have 1-2 cubs go back with her to the Kusini lands.)

and lastly
Bari who has since mellowed in her 'older' age. Definitely would be something like a one-nighter kind of thing, where should would find him later, drop the cubs off, and leave. She does not want to be tied down by any means, including that of raising cubs.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:57 pm
Ooh, Bari would be awesome - amd amusing, since she's bred with his cousin Hauzu'l. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:18 pm
Ahah, I didn't know they were cousins. Oh goodness, that would be amusing. xd  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 am
Yep, kind of a lost family branch :3.

Let's see...we could start entering them as soon as next month, if you like? I have no planned order for any of my things, really. xd So I'm cool with whatever/whenever.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 pm
Next month works. :3 whenever really XD want me to link you 5 rps of mine? <3  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:51 pm
Awww Faraja. I love him. <33  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 pm
He loves you, too! <3

I can actually use my credits (I had a big buildup of them, rofl), so no need for the RPs. biggrin  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm
Das Tor
SoA's Name: Chavvah
SoA's Image: [snip]
SoA's Pride: Rogue (To be Matembezi'wasakaji)
Anything to add?: Chavvah has throwbacks to the Pridelands royal line, Kusini royal line, Ishara/Hidalgo line, and the Abedari/Memetuka family. I won't be adverse to splitting homing the cubs.

>.>; May add more when my brain isn't flipping me the bird.

Annnd I will go with Chavvah for Al-Ha's next fling, if you're still interested. heart We could start with them next month, too, if you want.

I'll just take Selk/Rathi down and do Shasha this month, and hold her litter ICly 'til the time is right. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 pm

User Image
Raja sounds like someone who might be good for my girl Yamini. She’s an old member of the pride, who recently found her way back with another group after being separated in the quake. Unfortunately, her kite was killed and she blames herself for not dying with him. She actually has convinced herself that she’s something akin to the living dead, and while she’s still useful to the ‘living’ via her skills as a huntress, she’ll stay and help. But she’s basically super depressed. I’d love to find someone who could try to help her get back in touch with living, and Raja sounds like the sort who could look out for her. It would be sweet (if they get along ICly) if she found it in herself to feel alive again because she fell in love with him.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 pm
I am indeed still interested, Meep! <3 I can gather her throwbacks if you want them included.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff