Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Think Harry Should Kill Malfoy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireGirl517

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:17 am
Okay, if Harry kills him, than he will be like Voldemorts equal. Also, if Dumbledore was still alive, he would totally be all, 'I'm not going to kill you, I can help you.' Also, Voldy would use his evil, crafty self to make Harry feel horible and go evil domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:41 am
Avarswiel
i dun think harry should kill malfoy....at least not out of pure hatred....i think if harry kills malfoy it should be outta self defense....that way he won't get in huge trouble for killing another wizard

I agree.  

Sixguns

Blonde_candygurl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:01 pm
DIE DRACO.....DIE!!!!! pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:03 pm
Let's kill Draco! twisted  

icey-queen

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:22 pm
NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!

you know he's not as bad as he seems!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:39 pm
yes he should.  

anida

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:10 pm
It would be better if he didn't and I doubt he will, but we'll see how it works out...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:28 pm
Gods knows it's been forever since I posted, but anyways....

No, harry should not kill Draco. Yes, Draco did all those things, but Harry I belive will think things though before he makes that move. If anything he'd be more timpted to kill Snape than Draco, becasue Snape is the one who killed Dumbledore. But if Harry thought this though, before he made his move, we would see that Snape was bound, not only by Lady Malfoy;s Unbreakable Vow, but I am sure the one he made with Dumbledore, before the one he made with her. Think about it this why, we don't know what they where fighting over when Hargid herd them fighting....  

LeighMae

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:58 am
LeighMae
But if Harry thought this though, before he made his move, we would see that Snape was bound, not only by Lady Malfoy;s Unbreakable Vow, but I am sure the one he made with Dumbledore, before the one he made with her. Think about it this why, we don't know what they where fighting over when Hargid herd them fighting....

I'm not sure if Snape made a vow with Dumbledore or not, but otherwise I do agree with you. I can't wrap my head around Snape being all bad. He might have done it because he was just a coward and wanted to live more than stay loyal to Dumbledore, or he just cares about Malfoy on some level. Or maybe Dumbledore sacraficed himself so Snape didn't have to die? I don't know, I could speculate on that forever.

Anyway, I don't think Malfoy should die. He didn't have the guts to kill anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:03 am
yes draco shoul die but not by anyones hand but by going to azkaban  

pixiedust_12345

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:04 pm
yeah i do in a way think that harry should kill him,but i don't really think he should in a way because it would just mean that he just did it for the sake of it because he wanted malfoy dead because of what he done.but malfoy hasn't done anything that extreme to make harry want to kill him though....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:08 am
merry_pippin
but i don't really think he should in a way because it would just mean that he just did it for the sake of it because he wanted malfoy dead because of what he done.but malfoy hasn't done anything that extreme to make harry want to kill him though....

Yeah, If Draco did end up dead at some point in book seven I'd prefer it not be Harry that did it, because that'd belittle his character. Unless Draco gave him no other choice and Harry had to defend himself, but like I said earlier, Draco doesn't have the guts to kill anyone. If he can't kill Dumbledore it's very unlikely he'll have the salt to try and kill Harry.  

TheWitchGotRobin

ljstolemihat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:18 pm
turfTalking
I think he should. It was Malfoy's fault that Dumbledore died. He let the Death Eaters in the castle. Malfoy is also weak minded. Like Anakin Skywalker. lol

hey!! thats mean!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:51 am
WaterGoddessKaede
Okay, if Harry kills him, than he will be like Voldemorts equal. Also, if Dumbledore was still alive, he would totally be all, 'I'm not going to kill you, I can help you.' Also, Voldy would use his evil, crafty self to make Harry feel horible and go evil domokun

you have a very good point but still DIE MALFOY!!!!!!!!!  

scarlett_226

Sinister Sally

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:43 pm
anyone who wants to kill draco has to come to me first....because i want to help and they wont put harry in prison he is to famos!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff