Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:49 pm
He nodded sadly but thought to himself. He would of course come back and get it later for the other. "Okay then, are you ready to go keon? We have clothes and supplies and everything, anything else in particular you would like?" He still held the others hand, and had all the other bags in his other hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:57 pm
"Yes please let's go I've had enough of this place to last a life time." Keon said almost complaining. He had been to feel a bit claustrophobic with so many people around him constantly. "No lets ust go back." Keon said when asked if he needed anything. He had said to go back he had refused to use the word home.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:06 pm
He nodded and walked out of the mall, and hailed a taxi. As he waited for the taxi to pull up. "Did you at least have some fun?" He said as he watched the cab stop and he put all the bags in the trunk and shut it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 pm
"I suppose." Keon said shrugging as he put the bags in the back of the taxi. Climbing in he relaxed in the seat letting his head fall back a bit. He was amazed that in two days he had felt more exhausted than he had in a coulple of years.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:38 pm
He nodded and told the cab driver the address and looked out the window as they drove away. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it," he said politely as he looked out the window. He had enjoyed it alot to, he had nearly forgotten how nice it was to be with someone you truly care for.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:03 am
Keon didn't bother giving a reply. It didn't hurt to let the other think he had fun. In truth Keon hadn't hated it, it had been kind of fun once he got past all the people that were there. As the cab drove to the house Keon dozed a bit seeing as though he was feeling tired.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:28 am
When the other had dozed off he scooted beside him in the backseat and pulled him gently, careful not to wake him up, against his shoulder. It would be more comfortable for him that way. As they drove to the house, he couldnt help but notice how much he liked the feel of Keon beside him, and had loved holding his hand through the mall today.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:07 am
Keon snuggled a bit into Shen's shoulder after Shen situated him there. It was indeed more comfortable for him. Once he was asleep his expression had softened again back to that of an actual child instead of his angered expression. "He must be really tired to fall asleep like that," the cab driver commented. "He your brother?"  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 am
He smiled at the snuggling of the other and nodded. "Sort of," he whispered to the cab driver. "Been best friends since, well, forever." He smiled and ran a hand through the others hair, keeping him still when the cab went round curves. It was moments like this that made it worth putting up with the attitude.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 pm
The cab driver smiled as Shen explained that they were childhood friends. "Seems like hes got a bit of an attitude, but at least he looks peaceful while sleeping. "Bet the ladies are all over him with that bad boy attitude too. Girls these days." the cab driver said contemplative.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 pm
He laughed lightly and shook his head. "I don't know, probably are," he didnt know why that made his chest hurt, or feel empty but he shook his head from it and kept a smile on his face. Soon they were pulling up beside the house and he put a finger over his mouth as if to shoosh the driver, and he paid the man. "Can you sit the stuff on the curb, and I'm going to go put him to bed?" He climbed out gently, and picked up Keon, cradling him against his chest, keeping him asleep. "Please," he asked the driver.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:46 pm
The cab driver nodded as he parked the car. He helped by putting things down on the porch instead of on the side walk. He smiled as he watched Shen carry Keon into the house. Best friends were so cute when they helped each other.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 am
He smiled and lay Keon on the bed, slid his shoes off, then tucked him into the covers before he ran back downstairs. He smiled to the cab driver and gave him an extra tip to help him out a bit. "Thank you for your help," he grabbed the bags and went in the house shutting the door. He went upstairs and put everything away neatly and sat on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:25 pm
Keon stirred a bit as his shoes were removed. Rubbing his eyes a bit he remained asleep. Keon was slowly coming out of his small nap as Shen put things away. Keon sat up looking around as he awoke, not understanding how he had gotten there.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 am
He smiled when he noticed Keon waking up and finished putting everything where it needed to go. "You fell asleep in the cab," he said sweetly as he came over and sat on the edge of the bed. Without thinking he put a gentle hand to the others cheek, a light caress. "I didn't want to wake you, so I carried you up and put you in bed." he leaned over and kissed the others forehead and got back up going to his own bed, he began to remove his own shoes."I put everything away already, clothes in the closet, backpack and supplies on your desk, and everything else where it would obviously be." He smiled and put his hair up into a ponytail, it was an ordeal to keep it long, but he did. He knew why to, Keon used to like it when they were kids.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff