Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The People of Lut, and homosexuals on Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many homosexuals on Gaia?
  Yes
  No
  Does it matter?
View Results

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:20 am
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan
If ur open-minded then u will understand homosexuality in Islam and how wrong it is.

If you're open-minded, you'd understand that love is love, no matter who it is and what religion they follow.

Love is love, but Allah is stronger than love.

Because you love someone you ain't supposed to go against Islam. Right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:29 am
The_Pathan
lemme get it clear: I don't hate gays.

So stop saying, I in fact have gay friends. But if ur muslim and gay, it's haram to have sex with another male in Islam.

Alright? Does any muslim disagree with this? Cuz then i'll prove it.

Agreed. Thank you for finally making sense.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 am
The_Pathan
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan
If ur open-minded then u will understand homosexuality in Islam and how wrong it is.

If you're open-minded, you'd understand that love is love, no matter who it is and what religion they follow.

Agree here also; All love comes from Allah so why go against him? I believe homosexuality is a test from Him. All hardships are a test from Him. Our love for Allah should be stronger than anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:32 am
I'm gay and a Muslim. I feel that, since all love comes from Allah, there's no problem- I was born this way, and am loved by God regardless. smile  

FortunaStoryteller

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:06 am
The_Pathan

That's bullshit. Love is stronger than fiction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 am
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan

I'm happy to hear your opinion, not that I agree. smile

Love is a chemical reaction. It happens in the brain, and my friend says that love has a trigger, witches used to change love.

Well that's a teory.

But it happens in the brain, and if u see a pretty girl and stay long enough with her it's very easy to get in love.

Love is a gift from Allah. It's a feeling, like sadness ect.

Allah is stronger than love, there is no muslim who would ever disagree on that.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 am
The_Pathan

Allah is stronger than love, there is no muslim who would ever disagree on that.

Exactly. It's because you're brought up not to question Islam. You're brainwashed and you're taught to brainwash your children. You'll probably read this and think "oh, that can't possibly be true. The Qur'an says so."

Seriously, think things through for yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:40 am
Endure Error
The_Pathan
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan

Agree here also; All love comes from Allah so why go against him? I believe homosexuality is a test from Him. All hardships are a test from Him. Our love for Allah should be stronger than anything.

Sweetheart, just because someone loves someone of the same gender doesn't mean that their love is haram. Homosexuality is something one is born with, and is to be embraced, not 'overcome'. In my opinion, Allah loves homosexuals, bisexuals, trans, and all the rest as much as heterosexuals.

Homosexuality is not a sin- and if I am wrong then only Allah will judge me.  

FortunaStoryteller

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:10 pm
The_Pathan
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan

Love is a chemical reaction. It happens in the brain, and my friend says that love has a trigger, witches used to change love.

Well that's a teory.

But it happens in the brain, and if u see a pretty girl and stay long enough with her it's very easy to get in love.

How can Allah be stronger than love when he is Love?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:23 am
Silver Nephil
The_Pathan
Voldemort point two
The_Pathan

Well that's a teory.

Allah isn't ONLY love. -sweatdrop- He encompasses all Good, not just love. All love comes from Him. Muslims believe that everything comes from Him, whether it's good or bad, but all things are meant to better us, even the hard things in life. They test us, push us to have stronger faith & need for God. I think Zaki means our love for Allah is stronger than any love (it should be, if you truly love Him). As for answering Voldy, you're just assuming things now. "Love is stronger than fiction," you say? Yes, yes it is. That's why we love Allah more than anything anyone can come up with. We love Him more than any changed scripture or falsified words or made-up ideas. Also, we HAVE to ask questions to make sure we're not led astray into believing something that goes against Islam. I can argue what you said for many Christians as well, but that's not important here because that's not what we're talking about (though it's a very valid point). We have to know what we believe & why we believe or else our faith isn't true. We aren't "brainwashed," it's this society that is. I'm tired of following all those demented ways of living so I refuse to. I'm following Allah, the One & Only God who's message to us is to believe in Him & to do good deeds. Go ahead & believe what you will, but we'll all answer for our own actions & beliefs. @rainbow, but if you live on your whims, then who are you really following?
Quote:
“But it may happen that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. And God knows and you do not know!” (Quran 2:216)

That quote is really important in this case. We do our best to read the Qu'ran & understand what Allah wants us to do... You may love someone of the same gender, but that doesn't mean you follow through on that. But what you do is your choice & I made mine.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

FortunaStoryteller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:12 am
Silver Nephil

@rainbow, but if you live on your whims, then who are you really following?
Quote:
“But it may happen that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. And God knows and you do not know!” (Quran 2:216)

That quote is really important in this case. We do our best to read the Qu'ran & understand what Allah wants us to do... You may love someone of the same gender, but that doesn't mean you follow through on that. But what you do is your choice & I made mine.

Um...I honestly fail to see how I'm 'living on my whims'. And if you mean getting married/having sex/adopting children with a woman or whatever by 'follow through on that', then what are people expecting me to do? Never get married, or, Allah forbid, marry a GUY?
I know that mainstream belief says differently, but I really believe in my heart that Allah knows and cherishes love in all forms- even between two women or two men.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 pm
rainbowhijabgirl
Silver Nephil

@rainbow, but if you live on your whims, then who are you really following?
Quote:

Um...I honestly fail to see how I'm 'living on my whims'. And if you mean getting married/having sex/adopting children with a woman or whatever by 'follow through on that', then what are people expecting me to do? Never get married, or, Allah forbid, marry a GUY?
I know that mainstream belief says differently, but I really believe in my heart that Allah knows and cherishes love in all forms- even between two women or two men.

If the verse doesn't reveal to you what should make sense, then that's that. Many people live on their whims. They do what has been forbidden to them just because they want to. They try to justify what they adore. Cherishes love in all forms? Like loving inanimate objects or idols or animals? Those are all forms of love as well. Again, above Qu'ran verse clarifies this very well. -shrugs- I have done what I had to do here, I testify that I am a Muslim & that is all I have to say. I might keep posting here, but I showed evidence to two people who both rejected/disregarded what is said in the Qu'ran so I have done my duty to Allah, may He be pleased with me.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:44 am
Indeed smile

Rainbowhijabgirl ur a male with hijab, who admires males???

If that's so, then it will take me some time to get in love with a hijabi person xD!!

nephil

LOOOL, Love is a chemical reaction, not Allah itself.

Read the 99 names of Allah, it explains who Allah is biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 am
The_Pathan
Indeed smile

If that's so, then it will take me some time to get in love with a hijabi person xD!!

nephil

*opens mouth, shuts it, waits for lightning, earthquake, or tornado*...*opens it again* Must be channeling Kevin right now or something...

So, if love is a chemical reaction, and it comes from the brain, and that has evolved over millenia, and started with little atomic structures in the genome, and those little atoms all come from a source... Why not just tack on name number 100 as Source of Love or something? *shrugs*

I know, I know. Blasphemy, madness.

Silver Nephil

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:30 pm
Silver Nephil
The_Pathan
Indeed smile

nephil

*opens mouth, shuts it, waits for lightning, earthquake, or tornado*...*opens it again* Must be channeling Kevin right now or something...

So, if love is a chemical reaction, and it comes from the brain, and that has evolved over millenia, and started with little atomic structures in the genome, and those little atoms all come from a source... Why not just tack on name number 100 as Source of Love or something? *shrugs*

I know, I know. Blasphemy, madness.

One of His names is Al Wadud, The Loving. All love comes from Him. He does not exist as love, He has created everything that exists, including love. It came from Him, but to say He IS love is insulting Him because that falls short of what He truly is. Everything comes from Him so that's why we call Allah Al Khaliq - The Creator, Al Mubdi - The Originator, & Ar Razzaq - The Provider. Since all of these things mean that everything comes from Him, He is the source of everything therefore it's already proven through His attributes.  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff