Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 am
(lolz walt rolleyes )

The grandma heard the door knock and closed the door to Ever's bedroom before walking towards the door, wiping her hands on her apron and looking through the peephole to see a man standing before her. She unlocks the door and opens it a bit "Yes? How may i help you Sir?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:15 am
Rath licks her fangs which slid out to their full lengths, her eyes flashing to his mouth and watched what he did before looking back up at his eyes. She moves her face till its an inch from his before she turned, her nose sliding from his chin to the side of his neck "You want me to feed off of you?" she asked, her teeth grazing his neck, not piercing them yet. Her arms grasped him to keep him from moving.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:17 am
"Are you a religious woman?" He asks, while holding the old book to his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 am
(points out that he has used the same rp for this char for about twelve years now.. and hasn't decided which side he wants to be on yet... )

Joshua laughed softly as she placed her arms upon him, "I already said you could, and if I said that why would I run, here I am close to you, I am not going anywhere." He stated lightly as he figured she may think he was gonna try and run, "Also be warned, not many have drank a seraphim's blood." He added lightly as he continued to look upon her.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 am
Rath looks up at him with a weird look before shrugging "Always good to try new things." she licks her lips and looking back at his neck, finding the right vein so as to not bleed him out to much, or something like that. "Well if you do decide to leave let it be known that struggling from a feeding vampire can hurt like hell. That is, if you feel pain at all." she added with a smile before opening her mouth and sinking her fangs into his neck, drinking deep as she closed her eyes.

The women chuckles "Why yes dear i am a religious woman indeed." she looks over at the book "May i ask why you are here?" she asked, opening the door a bit more so that she could look at him better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 am
"I am from a special branch. One dedicated to taking your religion a step further. We believe that the learnings of this book allow you to get closer to God and his mission. I'm sorry, but I would like to ask if I may come in. It's still a little hot out and this uniform is quite stuffy."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 am
"Yes yes come in." she opens the door wider and let him in, closing the door right after him and locking it. "Coffee? Tea?" she asked him while walking to the kitchen. "Now tell me all about your special branch."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:55 am
"Tea please, if you have some. But I don't want to cause you any extra work. Well, our special branch was created to find God's chosen special. We do not mean to say that not everyone is special, but that some are chosen for great things more than others. To lead the religious to glory. I have been sent out to look for the signs of those people." He smiles at her warmly, able to stay calmer with these half-truths.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:02 am
Joshua looked out past her at the others and smiled as her fangs sunk into his flesh. Blood oozing from the vein. His lips formed a slow smile as he kept his hands upon the glass.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 am
"Oh no, its no extra work deary." she boils some water and puts a couple of tea packets before gathering things like sugar and glasses. "That's one special branch. And is there a special reason you came straight to this house?" she goes and fixes up the tea before walking back out to him and handing him the cup and sipping her own.

Rath's eyes opened and her whole eyes begin to turn black and her pupils begin to turn white, what they usually do when she feeds. She grips him tighter as she gets lost in the blood and when she has her releases him. Her fangs dripping with his blood and rolling down her chin "Thank you." she said as she licked her lips and looked up at him, her eyes slowly returning to their normal grey.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:23 am
"No, I've been going to different houses. Not many of us are in the area, so we have to cover lots of ground, more than be exact. So, we have to go to houses, about one or two in a block, and talk to someone. It's best to talk to someone who already knows the word. Do you need any help?" He was really being sincere. She may not be a follower of his deity, but his mission is to save humans.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 am
"Oh no im fine." she sits down on one of her couches "Although there is something going on with my granddaughter. She believes all the little stories i tell her." she chuckles a little bit "She even told me she met someone outside."  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:40 am
Joshua stood there watching her after she had pulled away. His lips pulled into a slow smile as he looked upon her, "Better now?" He asked softly as some of the blood still trickled down his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 am
Rath grins, her fangs sliding back in and becoming her normal teeth again "Yes im better. Thank you." she said again and then seeing the blood trickle down his neck made her lick her lips again, although she has fed, blood lust never seemed to end. She looks back up at him with a smile "Your blood is rich and nothing like I've ever tasted before." she said and leaned back against the glass.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
"Well, the man who taught me told me that the way would be led not by the tradition of the scholar, but by the vision of the child. If it would be possible, I would like to talk to her, but I understand if I can't. She is a child."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff