Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 am
-walks up to the shelf and grabs 6 jugs then runs-MIIIIINE!! -shots an arrow where one of the jugs where with a note saying "this is the work of a thief Sendotori!nyaa~!"-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:23 am
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Tora wakes up with a hang over in the Mansion bar. she blinks twice and sees the sake and her eyes get big "waa, thats alot of sake" she says standing up. she walks around the bar and sees alot of dirty shot glasses. "i guess ill need to pay for the sake somehow" she grabs a bottle and opens it than takes a sip of it. her ears shoot up along with her tail. "this is great! i need to know how they keep the sake this good" she says pulling out a saucer from her pocket. she pours some of the sake in to it than starts to clean the glasses takeing a sip of sake every now and than.

-sees tora- who are you?-sees sake- YAAAY!!SAKE!-cheers-

Tora looks up at her. "your too young lass" she says putting the clean shot glasses up. "and my name is tora" grabing her bottle of sake.

uhhh im 16 but i took of the zero of my age sweatdrop im actulally 160 <<

"well, you still are too young" Tora says pulling a string causeing all the Sake jugs to return back to the wall. "i may be a hipacrite about this but your still too young"  

Alice the Loving

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 am
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Tora wakes up with a hang over in the Mansion bar. she blinks twice and sees the sake and her eyes get big "waa, thats alot of sake" she says standing up. she walks around the bar and sees alot of dirty shot glasses. "i guess ill need to pay for the sake somehow" she grabs a bottle and opens it than takes a sip of it. her ears shoot up along with her tail. "this is great! i need to know how they keep the sake this good" she says pulling out a saucer from her pocket. she pours some of the sake in to it than starts to clean the glasses takeing a sip of sake every now and than.

Tora looks up at her. "your too young lass" she says putting the clean shot glasses up. "and my name is tora" grabing her bottle of sake.

"well, you still are too young" Tora says pulling a string causeing all the Sake jugs to return back to the wall. "i may be a hipacrite about this but your still too young"

hipacrite!-secretly cuts string- well im on a delivary for the master!-makes pouty face.-grabs on jug of Sake then leaves- geez....master will be angry now that i wont be able to bring 6 jugs....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 am
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper

hipacrite!-secretly cuts string- well im on a delivary for the master!-makes pouty face.-grabs on jug of Sake then leaves- geez....master will be angry now that i wont be able to bring 6 jugs....

a knife flys past Sendotori and enbeds itself into the wall. "put it back" tora says pulling out another knife from the drow. "i only fire a worning shot once" now holding the knife ready to throw it.  

Alice the Loving

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:36 am
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper

a knife flys past Sendotori and enbeds itself into the wall. "put it back" tora says pulling out another knife from the drow. "i only fire a worning shot once" now holding the knife ready to throw it.

oooooo...scarey but im on an errand run for my master -contiues to walk-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 am
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper

Tora throws the knife and shatterds the Sake jug. "untill i have the same master, you cant take anyvsake from this bar" she gets back to cleaning glasses.  

Alice the Loving

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:42 am
(be back later, should be on around 530)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper

Tora throws the knife and shatterds the Sake jug. "untill i have the same master, you cant take anyvsake from this bar" she gets back to cleaning glasses.

-sighs- better fix this mess...-hands glow black and the sake rises off the floor then hands glow red boiling sake to kill ant germs- see ya tora.-teliports out mansoin with the sake-  

Shiori_Azure

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 am
red 14 the sniper
(be back later, should be on around 530)

(okies)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:53 pm
Blais: *comes down the stairs, clean from her shower, and is about to go out for another slaughtery* ........? *sees Tora and Sen*
Opal: *rushes down the stairs after her* master Blais! oh....who is that? *nods at Sen*
Blais: *shruggs her face suspicious*
Opal: how did she get in the mansion
Blais: *turns to galre at Opal*
Opal: oh sorry master Blais....you were just leaving? ok well ill question them later.
Blais: *heads out to go find some vamps to kill*
Opal: *mutters* and she just got all that pretty hair cleaned up.....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image
Name:Kaoru
History razz arents died and he was left alone for 13 years

(i hate using pictures actuall animes)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:02 pm
Blais: *comes home looking tired and with dried blood stains all over her clothes*
Opal: oh master Blais! you just washes that pretty hair of yours!
Blais: *grunts then sees Koaru*
Opal: hm, i dont know who that is master.
Blais: *looks him over then sighs*
Opal:....are you sure?
Blais: *grunts*
Opal: ok then...*looks to Koaru then walks over to him* hello there my dear boy. who might you be?
Blais: *glares at the ground then goes upstairs to take the second shower of the night*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: racy
extra: parents died wen i was 6 and brother died earlier this year crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:00 pm
mitsuki: *sees racy and walks over to her* hey there girl.
kazuya: mitsuki-sama! you shouldnt be talking so friendly with slaves like her. with you being a master and all...
mitsuki: shut it kazuya!
kazuya: yes mitsuki-sama.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:08 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *sees racy and walks over to her* hey there girl.
kazuya: mitsuki-sama! you shouldnt be talking so friendly with slaves like her. with you being a master and all...
mitsuki: shut it kazuya!
kazuya: yes mitsuki-sama.
hi... sweatdrop i dont have a master...yet...well i should be working rite now but i dont no wut to do.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games