Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

dobbysdoll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image
Violet shrugged and began to dance. And no it was not awkward loser dancing, it was dancing dancing. She knew how to dance, and she was good at it. Apparently she was fun to watch, not that she danced in front of people often. She watched the guy groping the girls and rolled her eyes. Even drunk she knew that was stupid. "You girls shouldn't let him do that you know. Well I mean.. You probably want him to. I don't think he's worth it anyways. But he's not going anywhere with you. He has to come to some mansion with us at 2.. and I don't think he has time to do anything that great in the time span." She said, shrugging. "But how would I know." She said, still dancing. She was still drunk, but less. She could think clearer now. This guy is a jerk. She rolled her eyes, watching the two slutty girls.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 pm
Aaron turned his attention to Amelia long enough to hear her comment about the manor and a "bad boy". He snorted under his breath, fighting back the urge to chuckle mockingly. If she only knew... and maybe she would, but not for a while. "A bad boy, ey?" he chuckled, ready to make a snide comment, but was cut off when Violet made the all too bold move to slap the Brion guy. Aaron's only hope was that he wouldn't have to throw a punch.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

MagieRose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid had been smiling and talking with Amelia when she saw Violet march over to Brion. When her hand connected with her face Brighid started to laugh. "Ooooh Amelia! She must have had more to drink than me, I couldn't get up the courage to do that..", She said. She stood up slowly, and looked back to Amelia to ask if she would follow. Brighid hoped that if they shared rooms that she could share with Amelia, and now, possibly Violet. Brighid approached Violet with her wine glass in hand. Brighid was acting like she'd never acted before, at least she hadn't done anything too bad. "Thank you..", She mouthed the words to Violet so Brion couldn't see. Then she turned and grinned over her shoulder at him, taking a long sip from her glass that drained the cup. "Mmm..good stuff", she said and set it down on a narrow circular table by a column. She looked at Amelia, "You could do some choreography, if anything you'll just look at a whole lot better than the other...loosely moral-ed women here", Brighid said.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:55 pm
User Image
"Thank you." Violet said happily. She smiled and agreed with Brighid in her mind. Sighing, she picked a random drink up off a table and drank it, licking her lips when she finished. "You know, drinks are pretty tastey." She said dizzily, watching the room spin. It was pretty entertaining. She pulled her dress, which was riding up, back down farther on her legs, but it was having issues staying in place. A random guy began grinding on her and she pushed him away, but he came back. "Stop." She said, pushing him again. "I said stop!" She yelled when he started trying to feel her up. She punched him in the gut and didn't bother watch him double over in pain. She giggled a little. "I just punched a guy." She said, as if they hadn't all seen what had just happened.

dobbysdoll

Nightmare of Lagrange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brion sighed. Who were all these people? They all seemed to know each other. He'd only taken the wine from the redhead cause she looked like she was going to make a fool out of herself and puke all over the bar. "Drink away, little girl, but don't say I didn't warn you tomorrow morning." He muttered under his breath, turning his attention back to the crazy girl. Who the hell was she? Turning to the two girls he was bored of, he took out a hundred for each of them. "Here ladies, go buy yourselves something nice. Lovely meeting you this fine evening, wasn't it?" Looking a bit disappointed, they began to protest but Brion sent them away with a glance. As the crazy girl punched a guy in the stomach, Brion walked up beside him and clasped a hand on his shoulder. "Hey man, the lady wants to be left alone, okay?" Muttering obscenities at Violet under his breath, the flushed guy walked away, disappearing back into the crowd. "Yes. You just punched a guy. That makes two that you've hit so far. What, you goin' for a hat trick or something?" Brion smiled. The girl had guts, that's for sure. Either that, or she was just incredibly drunk. Probably the latter, he thought dryly, starting to dance for real next to her. He could dance too, except it wasn't a dirty dance, and he wasn't trying to cope a feel. In fact, he didn't even touch her. He just danced to the music, and to... her. As he caught a glance of the redhead killing another glass of wine, Brion laughed and shook his head disapprovingly. When will she learn... If she was smart, she'd be drinking as much water as alcohol. But then again, most people in the club weren't that smart.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image
Violet smiled as they danced. "Wait.. Can you actually do hat tricks?" She asked stupidly. The alcohol was really getting to her head, and once she realized this, it only got worse. She stopped dancing and looked around, then knocked her head hard on a pole. "Ow.." She muttered in pain, and the next thing she knew, everything was black.

dobbysdoll

MagieRose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid walked up to Brio and looked him dead in the eyes. "Listen boyo, I'd appreciate if you'd stop looking at me and talking to me like a child. I may not be a drinker but a glass and a half of wine isn't going to put me under the table", She insisted. Brighid's Irish accent was now on full force. Brighid has just trained herself to speak without the accent, and easily slipped back into it if she wasn't trying anymore. She looked back to Amelia, encouraging her to show off her skills. Just because Amelia didn't dance nasty didn't mean she didn't dance well, mixing up choreographed moves worked much better in her opinion. At the gym near her place she'd taken a dance exercise series, she remembered quite a bit of it and decided maybe dancing was a good way to keep her mind off the arrogant boy.

Without gyrating and groping herself she started moving around, her movement slow and rhythmic as the song changed into something deeper and more intimate. Part of Brighid felt bad for the drinking and the words she'd said, she'd been brought up to be polite! Then on the other hand, she had never been treated thus by any man, and her pride refused to remain stationary. Brighid tried to clear her head again and kept dancing, hoping Amelia would dance too. Slowly Brighid relaxed a bit...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 pm
User Image

Amelia heard Aaron's reaction to her 'bad boy' comment. "What? Something wrong?" she asked him curiously. Her attention was diverted to the event on the dance floor and she couldn't help but grin when Violet slapped Brion. It was funny, but something she probably wouldn't ever do. When Brighid made her way to the dance floor, Amelia looked at her skeptically. "The only way you are going to get me out there is if you make me.." She told her truthfully. Even at prom her friends had to pull her into the throng of teenagers and make her dance, for she was always afraid of making a fool of herself. She smiled as Brighid told off Brion, but couldn't help but rush over when Violet knocked her head and fell to the ground. Once she got over to the girl, she was sure she had passed out. Amelia took hold of her under the arms and pulled her over to a booth.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:20 pm
What's wrong? Don't you mean what's right? Aaron thought, snorting softly under his breath again. He saw Violet whack her head, which seemed to him to have happened in almost slow-motion. He sped after Amelia, and caught up to her when she pulled Violet to the booth. "Let me give you a hand..." He suggested, picking up Violet and putting her on the booth without a problem. He could easily bench twice her weight. His mind was a minefield, full of horrible flashbacks. He felt for her pulse in her neck, which he was overly relieved to feel. "Well, she's alive, that's for sure." He said, his voice soft and gravely. He rocked back onto his heels, and let his eyes go off to the place that hurt him the most; the ring on that night. He caught himself soon after, however, and the look vanished.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image
Slowly, Violet pushed her mind out of the blackness. A soft, barely audible groan escaped her lips. God damn. How many brain cells did I just kill? She wondered to herself, slowly gaining consciousness. She realized firstly that she was drunk, and secondly that she had just passed out by hitting her head on a pole. This is why I don't drink. She thought, and internally shook herself. She wanted the dark to go away. A louder groaned escaped her and she felt a bump forming on the side of her head, right above her ear. Her eyes fluttered open to see Aaron and Amelia standing over her. She tried to sit up but it hurt her head. "Ouchh." She moaned squeezing her eyes shut.

dobbysdoll

Nightmare of Lagrange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What a crazy girl... First she slaps me, and then she knocks herself out on the only pole on the entire floor. This night is getting out of hand, Brion sighed, as her two little friends rushed over to save her from any further disgrace. "Not interesting at all," he muttered softly under his breath, turning back to the redhead. "Alright," he shrugged, "Suit yourself, miss."

Turning, he mingled back in with the crowd gathering at the center and the two blonds stumbled their way to his side again. Only this time, they were slightly tipsy. "Brion!" One giggled, draping her body over his shoulder, "We mished you sho much!" "And I missed you too, ladies. Now, where were we?" Glancing back at Brighid, Brion smirked in that infuriatingly superior way he was famous for on the streets. Winking at her, he nipped one of the blond's bottom between his fingers, sending a yelp followed by a coy giggle into the air. "Oh, Brion! How naughty!" Turning his head back away from the redhead, he laughed softly. "That's not all these fingers can do, ladies."

Seeing that Violet was awake again, Brion called out to her. "Hey, crazy girl, you might want to take some pole-dancing lessons, eh? That was one of the saddest first attempts I've ever had the misfortune to witness," he shouted, the two girls beside him adding their simpering giggles to the noise as people in the crowd laughed in a dull murmur at the memory.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:45 pm
Aaron shook his head, happy to see that Violet was "awake". He sprinted off to the bar to get a damp rag, and ran back to Violet. He put the rag on her forehead, hoping it would help stop the swelling of the bump, and the pain that most likely clogged her head. "Quite a whacking you received, ey?" He said, chuckling lightly, not expecting her to answer. "No worries, it'll stop hurting soon enough. Rest that head of yours."

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

dobbysdoll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image
Violet looked at Aaron and smiled. "One second." She said sitting up farther and glaring at Brion. She stood up and walked over to him. "I am not crazy, I'm drunk. And I did not try to pole dance, I fell. So f u c k you." She said, then smiled. She'd never said that to anyone. She giggled. "Sorry.. Couldn't help myself." She said with a sweet little smile. She licked her dry lips and looked around for a drink, wanting water. Someone handed one to her and surprisingly, it was actually water. She smiled at the person and looked at Brion with his girls again. Unable to stop herself, she rolled her eyes at the two girls' who were obviously working for tips. Her head was pounding and she winced, bringing her hands to her temples and rubbing her head, trying to make the feeling go away. It was just like her migraines. But this was worse and definitely not good for her, considering she'd just regained consciousness.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Before Brighid joined Violet, Amelia and the other boy she went up to Brion once more. "You know you are a class a jerk. You are condescending, arrogant dirty, and promiscuous. Your family must be ashamed of you. God, if I was you I'd be ashamed!", Brighid snapped. The alcohol had left her system as her indignation burn through her veins at an alarming rate. "You know, instead of making fun of her you could be a nice guy and see if she's okay, but then again maybe nice isn't in your repertoire!", Brighid pressed. Brighid looked at the girls he was with and frowned. "You guys have some serious self-esteem issues if you think this..boy..is all you deserve. If you're laughing at her, you should also know most of the women who meet you elsewhere are probably laughing at you too", Brighid said. She wasn't trying to be mean now, she actually believed they had issues. "Maybe at the Mansion you'll learn some manners.."Brighid added before walking over to the small collected group of people around Violet.

"Is everything okay?", She asked

User Image

MagieRose

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image

Jacob Anthony Gardow

Jacob smirked when she asked the question. He took another sip of his drink and thought for a moment. After about the moment of thinking and a large sip of his drink he stood up and extending his hand. "Would you like to dance Miss. Lily?" He asked with a slightly more manly tone. He looked at her as if he was going to try something although he had no such intention on his mind.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff