Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
•The B e a c h• OPEN ;; FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 am
Andi laughed and stood up, getting the marshmallows and throwing them back at him. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." She said with a smile grabing a stick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 am
User Image

Lily continued to unpack when she was happily interrupted by Ryan pulling her up and holding her in his arms. She felt his head on the crook of her neck, slightly confused, but mostly intoxicated by the scent she knew so well, it was his favorite shampoo and her favorite scent. She listened to his words, keeping a straight face the whole time. She felt his lips against her forehead and a blush came to her face. She looked him straight in the eyes and started to keep, a smile coming to her face, "Ryan... you have always been there for me. When boys were cruel to me, you stood up for me. When my old boyfriend, Chris, died in a motorcycle accident, you were there for me. You let me cry on your shoulder and you let me talk about him for weeks, listening patiently." Her cheek brushed against his own as she leaned in so her lips were next to his ear, "I think I can love you too..." She looked up at Ryan and her eyes went wide. Did they actually say love? She gave him a nervous, yet joyful smile.

User Image
Alex looked at Kori and kissed her forehead back. He then leaned down so that only she could hear, "You have to promise me that you will stop taking drugs... I know it's hard, but I just can't let you continued on that bad road, please..."

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:43 am
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and nodded, "I promise, anything for you.." She said, hugging him. She sat up next to him and smiled happily, her eyes wandering all over the beach.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane stuck his tongue out at her and laughed. He took one of the sticks and piled four marshmallows on, "SUPER-SIZED!" He yelled, putting it over the fire.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 am
xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx
User Image

Lily continued to unpack when she was happily interrupted by Ryan pulling her up and holding her in his arms. She felt his head on the crook of her neck, slightly confused, but mostly intoxicated by the scent she knew so well, it was his favorite shampoo and her favorite scent. She listened to his words, keeping a straight face the whole time. She felt his lips against her forehead and a blush came to her face. She looked him straight in the eyes and started to keep, a smile coming to her face, "Ryan... you have always been there for me. When boys were cruel to me, you stood up for me. When my old boyfriend, Chris, died in a motorcycle accident, you were there for me. You let me cry on your shoulder and you let me talk about him for weeks, listening patiently." Her cheek brushed against his own as she leaned in so her lips were next to his ear, "I think I can love you too..." She looked up at Ryan and her eyes went wide. Did they actually say love? She gave him a nervous, yet joyful smile.

User Image
Alex nodded at her and took a stick. He put a two marshmallows on it and put them over the fire. He handed Kori a stick, "Wanna fire roasted marshmallow?"

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:57 am
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori looked back at Alex. She nodded, still having a smile on her face, "Sure.." She said in a happy tone. She took the graham crackers and chocolate and set them out.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane stuck his tongue out at her and laughed. He took one of the sticks and piled four marshmallows on, "SUPER-SIZED!" He yelled, putting it over the fire.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:15 pm
{BUMP}  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

It felt good to hear those words come from her mouth. He sighed, closing his eyes and pulling her back to him, holding her gently against him. It felt right... That's all there was to it. It's funny, being alone with someone really makes you think about your relationship with them. When Ryan thought back on everything, the reason he was so good to her was because he had started off liking her... Had watched her date other men, had felt the deep pangs of jealously, and had, in response, dated other women, forgetting his feelings for Lily, who he believed to be his best friend...

But now, up it came once more, and the feelings were surfacing, showing themselves, finally. For the entirety of high school, he had had romantic feelings for Lily... He just hadn't allowed himself to feel them like he should have. But he was feeling them now, and he wanted to always feel it. But... But would he? "Want to go have a s'more when you're done unpacking?" he asked her curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image

Lily closed her eyes as she leaned her head into his chest, just wanting to stay there forever. She had always found Ryan to be cute and she did have a crush on him, but she never thought that he had been interested in him. So then she dated other boys and watched him date other girls. Then she met Chris, a boy she thought she really loved. They dated for a year and then they were both in a motorcycle accident, killing him instantly. Ryan was there for her through it all. She did like him, but she wasn't ready for a relationship until now.She was glad that he was there and was willing to be her boyfriend. She nodded, "Yeah... that sounds good to me. You wanna unpack as well? I can help you." One thing that all her friends knew was that Lily loved to organize things.

User Image
Alex laughed lightly and put the roasted marshmallows unto the graham crackers and the chocolate. He then shoved one into Kori's mouth and ate the other, laughing. He started to eat the other s'more, watching her reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 pm
(~bump~ sorry it took me so long to reply, Dinkie Pinkie... I haven't been feeling myself lately)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:56 pm
{I'm on my iPod I'll add my posting style in a bit(: it's okay em, I don't mind!}

Kori smiled and ate the s'more. She laughed and tackled him biting the other half of the s'more. She didn't care who was watching them, she was happy.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image

Lily closed her eyes as she leaned her head into his chest, just wanting to stay there forever. She had always found Ryan to be cute and she did have a crush on him, but she never thought that he had been interested in him. So then she dated other boys and watched him date other girls. Then she met Chris, a boy she thought she really loved. They dated for a year and then they were both in a motorcycle accident, killing him instantly. Ryan was there for her through it all. She did like him, but she wasn't ready for a relationship until now.She was glad that he was there and was willing to be her boyfriend. She nodded, "Yeah... that sounds good to me. You wanna unpack as well? I can help you." One thing that all her friends knew was that Lily loved to organize things.

User Image
Alex looked at Kori and got the wind knocked out of him when she tackled him. He laughed silently until he got his breath back. He stuck his tongue out at her and started to laugh.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:25 pm
Kori smiled and giggled again. She looked to the water and got a fun idea. She quickly took his hand and giggled,"Wanna go swimming?!" she asked, standing up. it was dark and late, the perfect time to swim.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

He smiled, wanting to laugh. "No thanks, Lils. I actually like living out of a bag better," he said with a nod of his head as he sat down on the bed next to hers and watched her unpack before they headed out by the fire.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image

Lily smiled at Ryan as she finished unpacking, laughing softly. She was a bit of a perfectionist when it came to unpacking and everything had to be done completely before she could move on. Once everything was finally put away in the right order, she looked back at Ryan. She held her hand out to him and smiled, "You ready?" She then thought for a moment and sighed, "Ryan... promise me one thing... if anything goes wrong, promise me that we will still be friends..."

User Image
Alex looked at Kori and smirked, "In the water? At this time of night? In the dark? Sounds like fun..." He laughed as he stood up and took off his shirt. He then took her hand and started to run towards the water.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:38 pm
Kori smiled and pulled her shirt and shirts off, revealing a lime green and black bikini. She smiled, feeling the cold air hit her skin. She took off after alex. As the space between the water and herself, the waves crashed against her feet. She squealed and ran into the water, stopping when it reached her waist, "C'mon slow poke!" she yelled from the water.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff