Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:11 pm
The young wanderer tried to stifle a yawn as she stood up from the bench she had been sitting on. She had been reading the paper to try and figure out what time she had gotten herself into. After figuring out that she was about 50 years from her present she decided to find a place to stay for the night. She started wandering in a random direction when lo and behold she was ran into from behind.

"Ouch..." she muttered because her face was buried in the pavement. She turned over into a sitting position before the person...wait...guy, offered his hand to help her up. "Its alright." She took his hand and pulled herself up. Luckily she didn't have any scratches. "Thanks. And you are?" Rude as always, she hated introducing herself first but always wanted to talk first so she always sounded rude.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Kikyo jumped when Selce appeared behind her training dummy.
"GAH!!! Hey!" she said, glaring. "Regardless of Father Time sending you or not, what's the big idea scaring me like that?!" she asked, a little frustrated.

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Michael moved his hand behind his head and looked off in the distance, his cheeks flushing a pale pink. "Y-you're welcome..." he mumbled turning his eyes to take a better look at her. "My name is Michael." Michael moved his hand away from his head and shoved it down into his pocket along with the opposite hand in the opposite pocket. "And may I also have an introduction?" He asked sheepishly with a weak grin to match.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:27 pm
The girl smiled as he blushed. "Your blushing..." She giggled. Then she snapped to attention. 'Your so rude...where are you manners...your supposed to introduce yourself first...' Her mom had told her these things over and over before she left. "Oh yea...sorry..." she muttered, looking at her feet. She sneaked a glance upward and noticed his sheepish grin. She looked up at his face before speaking.

"Mil. Milisant Rogers. Nice to meet you." Her introduction went as flawless as ever. Milisant was her best friends name. Ok so her best friend is imaginary. Either way it was the name that she always used when she was traveling until she knew how long she was staying and could trust a few people.

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:34 pm
"O-oh..." Michael mumbled blushing even more. "I suppose I am," he chuckled lightly, smiling sweetly. "There's no harm, everything happens too quickly you know? But it's nice to meet you Milisant- would you mind if I called you Mil?" He asked sweetly. That's when he realized his newspaper was still on the ground. He mumbled something under his breath before picking it up gingerly, tucking back under his arm for safe keeping. "So what is a lovely lady like yourself doing in such a busy place?" He asked with a light tone as he was not trying to come off rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:42 pm
Mil giggled at the awkward silence. "Yea Mil's fine." She started off the way she had been heading before realizing that she was being rude again. She turned back to him. "Come walk with me. You can walk and talk right?" Mil smirked. "Wandering is a specialty of mine. I just came into town and was looking for a place to stay." She started walking backwards as she talked. One thing about never staying in the same place was that Mil learned what info she could tell and what she shouldn't and how to hide the truth in a lie.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:30 pm
"Of course I can," he smiled as he strolled down the side walk with Mil. "Look for a place to stay?" He asked as if it were a thoughtful question. "I'm sure you could find a place easily." He then proceeded to pull out the newspaper he held and shifted to the classifieds. "Here, this might help," he grinned handing her over the paper which he folded down to the house classifieds. "I'm sure you can get a good deal on an apartment or what not. So... where are you originally from and what brings you to San Fransisco?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:17 am
Mil took the paper and looked at it for a second. "I wasn't planning on staying for long. Maybe just a night or two..." She handed him back the paper. Really she wanted to leave right that second and go to the time that she wanted to go to since she was a little youngen but... She turned around so that she was facing forward again. "Well I was born and raised in Colombia, South Carolina. I've always wanted to travel so just a few weeks ago I left home and started out. San Fransisco is just a stop along the way, you know?"  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 am
Michael nodded in agreement and took the newspaper from Mil. "I've always been one who couldn't stay in one place for too long, well until I found San Fransisco." He mused, looking forward. "It's totally understandable that you would want to travel and see the world around you. I could recommend you a few cheap hotels if that's what you're after." Obviously, he had just met this girl and like meeting anyone new, he wouldn't offer them a place to stay at his house unless they had no where else to turn to. It also came off sort of creepy to him when invited right away to a place with barely knowing the person; that's how he saw this situation. "I know of a nice hotel that only costs about... twenty-eight bucks a night. It's clean and the free breakfast is something else," he smiled having remembered his own adventures in San Fransisco.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:51 am
Mil tilted her head to the left. "You travel?" Funny how fate brings people together. Mil wasn't entirely convinced that fate had anything to do with this. "Thanks for the advice. I'll check it out then." Mil was unsure of what to say, unsure of what to do. The guy seemed pretty nice and would probably be a good acquaintance until she left so she just didn't know what to do...

(going shopping for a bit...may be on later)  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:58 am
"I used to go here and there. France, China, Switzerland, just to name a few." Michael began fiddling with the keys in his pocket as he thought things through. "I haven't left San Fransisco in a year or two, something about this place makes time feel that much more slower..." he said with thought, smiling back at her. "If you would like, I could bring you there, help get you set up, then it's up to you on what you want to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:33 pm
Selce shrugged. "I kinda just got thrown back there. I didn't mean to scare you. But Father Time sounded pretty insistent we go find a Timeblade." She replied and moved away from the dummy towards the door she could see. "It's in Berlin he also said something about a Curtain?" She called over her shoulder.  

Zeromercyx

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 pm
As Michael began naming places, Mil thought of her own experiences in those places. Though in a different time, she had been there. She turned her attention back to him. "Would you be willing to do that? I have no idea how to get there..." Mil turned so she was facing Michael again. Mil liked to walk backwards to solve problems.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:25 pm
"It's no problem, I'd be happy to help," Michael said. "Do you have any preference, scenery, view?" He asked still playing with the keys in his pockets. "It should be no problem to find you place to stay."  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:08 am
Mil thought about it for a second. "A view over the city would be nice." She continued walking backwards, thinking. 'I can stay for a day or two and then leave. Besides...It would be cool to meet my grandma when she was young.'  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff