Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:21 am
Another day, another bore.

Elliot sighed as she took a swig from her soda bottle labelled as "Irn-Bru" and let her eyes drift off to her right while lost in thought. She was skipping class again due to not wanting to face her math teacher. This was her ninth time forgetting to bring in her "finished" homework. The scottish student snorted in irritation. She loathed the very subject.

The dark-haired female leant back against the tree behind her, gazing at her school from afar with slight disgust. Many considered it stupidity to drop out of school before your time, however, Elliot was eager to break free from the educational prison and just have an actual life. Also, being an artist was the route she wished to take and she only needed a decent english mark for that.

As Elliot pondered on what to do next while taking another sip, she suddenly choked when she saw a shadow of a person pass by her eyes at lightening speed. Surely it was just her mind playing tricks?

The young teen shook it off and went back to her broading, occasionally checking the amount of time she had left on her watch until her next music class starts. She really missed her guitar...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 pm
Ruko walked into one of the classrooms and picked out one of the girls that always followed him. "Uh sorry to bother you but can I talk to her" he pointed to the girl and her face got all red, the teacher stood there for a second thinking about this than pointed to the girl and said "go on, be back in a few minutes." The girl quickly stood up and jolted out into the hallway. Ruko took her out back deep into the forest where no one was able to see them. Once they were there Ruko walked around the girl looking at a good spot to get the most blood. When he found it he pointed in one direction "hey look at that, what kind of animal is that" he grinned as she turned her head to see what he was talking about. Right then his mouth opened wide and he bit down on the girls neck and started drinking the blood, the girl made a loud shriek of terror only for a second then with loss of blood she went limp and passed out. Ruko drank enough that to make her die then cleaning the blood off his mouth with a piece of clothing from her shirt, he looked to his left and right then dashed forward running as fast as he could back to the school, he made it there in a few seconds. When he arrived he saw Rissa walking along the track and desided to go walk with her so she wouldn't be alone.  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 pm
Yawning and still walking blind because of her closed eyes, tuning her ears listenting to sevral voices, she could hear the foot ball jocks being jerks like always a particular voice stood out to her it was shadows, her teeth were slightly beared at the sound of his voice but she shook her head, she could also hear the voices of the gym and what was all going on at that time, her arm was still dripping blood but the blood that fell was slowing and coming in smaller and smaller drops, but her hand was stained red from the rich liquids of life, she sighed and took in a scent that made her heart start to pound as she thought of him, at that her head snaped up and her eyes opend, focusing her green gaze to the forest she could see Ruko and she beared her fangs at him in warning befor she changed her course of direction and headed back to the inside of school, she passed the vampire known as latuf who hikaru had pestered into comeing out hear and she rolled her eyes at the crowd of humans, she shook her head and entered the building "ugh where to go, where to go, maby to the computer lab i guess" she commented to herself as she walked twords the room labled computer lab  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:28 pm
Ruko watched Rissa look at him then growl and run into the school, he stood there for a second thinking what he did wrong. Once he was done thinking and couldnt find anything that he did wrong he ran into the school after her, seeing how she was his only friend in this school he wanted to stay close to her or else he would loose his only friend that he has had, well the longest friend he has had. Walking down the hall trying to smell where she went Ruko saw another vampire who was crowded by lots of girls like him "heh i didnt know there was anyone else who was popular and actually like it, bleh" he shrugged and kept searching for Rissa. Walking around the corner he could smell her even more now, he stopped infront of a door then looked up and read "Computer Lab" at the top of the door "huh? I wonder why she would be in a computer lab" he said to himself as he walked closer to the door and peeked his head in looking left from right trying to find her.  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 pm
sitting at her normal computer in the darkest corner she had just turned on her computer, bordly she began checking random things like her e-mail and horiscopes, she freaked out when it said you will soon imprint she shook her head and quickly typed in something elce, but her head jolted up when she smelt a fimilier smell and her heart began to beat fast, being a werewolf she forgot her madness fast, she turned twords the door with a friendly smile "hello Ruko, what are you doing around hear?" she asked as she picked a random game and began to play it out of bordness, she kept looking at the guy that hovered in the doorway, she ingnored her blood red hand i should problie wash that soon she thought as she lost track of things, her heart still beating fast she turned to the vampire again with her head tilted to the side then she remembered something that the lead alfa said to her and others if you imprint on vampires, and i know of it, it will lead to your death, no member in my pack will be with a vampire she shook her head oh geeze this is going to be hard she thought  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 pm
Ruko stared at Rissa for a short while trying to figure out in his head what had just happened earlier but then shook his head clearing it and walked towards her. "I followed you here" he said without hesitation and then sat down at the computer desk next to Rissa. He stared at the monitor for awhile then looked down at the keypad then the mouse and last the computer and tried to figure out how to turn the computer on, he was bad with technology. After giving up on the piece-o-s**t computer he turned over to Rissa and answered her question with another question "what are you doing in here" he grinned then looked at the game she was playing on the computer. "...Do you know what game you are playing?" he asked looking at the game than back at her "it kinda looks like your....failing at it" he chuckled a little than made a serious face at her in a joking way.  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:51 pm
she looked him over her heart still racing from him being around her but she shook her head "so i see, but why did you fallow?" she asked curiously befor she looked at him seriously "you know you shouldent be my friend" she commented as she watched him look the computer over, she then leaned over, her hand brushing his slightly as she turned the computer and the moniter on, she yawned bordly "im hear because i got bored and i had nothin elce to do sence next period is a free period for me" she murmered as she went back to playing the game "yea yea i know i fail at this game, and yes i know what im playing, its called shopping cart madness" she smerked but she quit and turned twords Ruko she gave a half smile "and im serious about not being my friend, it will spare your life and mine" she said again bringing up the topic "why dont you find yourself a vampire girl that will be your friend" she gave a fake smile knowing she didnt want that to happen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:05 pm
Ruko stared at Rissa when she said that he shouldn't be her friend and then heard her say to find a vampire girl "a vampire girl...neh their to over rated, i know to much about them, it's more fun hanging out with a werewolf cuz i can find out more about them and what they like and stuff." He smiled happily at his werewolf friend and then looked at the computer that she had turned on for him. Looking the screen over he gave up not knowing what to do and turned to Rissa to answer her question about him not being her friend with another question "what do you mean if im not your friend it will spare my life and yours?" He didn't really want anything to happen to her but he also didn't want to give up his only friend and go back to the squeaking giggle fest that always followed him and gave everyone the wrong impression. Ruko never wanted this to happen when he came here, he only wanted a small group of friends and stay out of the crowd, but now he has to be Mr. Popular. "So how do i get to play any games on this piece-o-s**t computer?"  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 pm
she looked at him then to the game then back to the computer trying not to give so much away about their laws "but a nice vampire girl would suit you well" she gave a fake smile and hoped it looked real enough to pass, she then thought again befor she shook her head "lets just say its my pack's law" she shrugged not really wanting to give away what the pack thought was good for them, when she herd the question about the computer she went back over to him and took controll of the mouse, she clicked the internet page and up sprang a web page "well that all depends on what game you want to play" she shrugged and typed in playedonline.com and fliped the page to the game she was on "their thats shopping cart madness, just youse the arrow keys on the key bored" she said as she pointed them out "figure the game out urself" she then went back to her own computer and went back to playing the game  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:55 pm
'YOUR JOINING AND THATS FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"the teacher yelled. Shadow sighed. "Fine.............." The teacher left. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Shadow. "Hahahaha how the mighty have fallen" A freshman laughed at shadow."Hey go fist yo---------have a shown you to your new locker?" Shadow said with a snicker. "I thought it was the schools job?" "Hahaha its partly mine too limmie show you an..............inside look " Shadow laughed as he shoved the freshman into the locker. "No one laughs at me right freshman." Shadow laughed as he knocked on the locker "knock knock ahahahahaha" Shadow laughed as his walked away"  

iShadow_avenger94

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:11 pm
Ruko looked at Rissa like she was crazy "o..k.. you might like girl vampires and all but i think their boring, being friends with a werewolf is a lot more fun, I personaly don't have anything against werewolves even though we are supposed to be enemies and all, but they dont bother my like my family, luckly im not living with them anymore or other wise they would be checking up on me now and then just like my last school..." He stopped while thinking back to his old school and his friend that he made then lost, he shook his head to get it out then looked at the computer. "Use the keyboard...right..." he stared at it for a while then looked at Rissa "uh how do i use a keyboard?" He asked then looked back down at it, he reached his hand out and pointed one finger down facing one of the buttons. His hand went down and pressed one of the buttons, then all of a sudden the whole page went away. He jumped a little then looked down to see what he pressed, on the button it said "Esc" Ruko paused for a moment then turned back to Rissa "yea i did something wrong, what does 'Esc' mean?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:19 pm
She yawned as she listend but really didnt look at him "yea well im not talking about your sake im talking about mine, a werewolf shouldnt ..." she trailed off not wanting to finnish the sentance but she finnished it in her mind imprint on a vampire she shook her head "never mind, for get i said anything" as she looked up she saw a male werewolf pass the door of the class and she cringed back a bit as she noticed it was the leader of her pack his name was Killua, she shook her head and shifted her gaze from Ruko to the door, she then cought the words that Ruko had been saying, "uhhh right, esc means excape" she murmered "you were suppose to use the arrow keys to play, she wlked back over to the computer and leaned over him typing in the url address though her hands were slightly shaky, sometimes killua scared her, she then brought the game back up "alrighty only use theis arrows" she pointed to four arrows on the key bored "your standered up, down, left, right" she murmered as she moved back to her seat  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 pm
Shadow walked into the Geography Club with his care free attitude untill a nerd approaches "Where is your club hat.........all freshman are required to wear a club hat." The nerd put the hat on Shadows head using the american flag. "Golly gee thats awfully nice of you, since im an official geek and all, you wanna guess what my favorite capitol?" Shadow asked sarcastically. "I have no idea." The nerd answered. "BANGKOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shadow jammed the flag in the crotch of the nerd as the bell rang He laughed as he met up with his friends. "So how was is?" one asked. "Man that place blows i have to be all nice to the nerds or ill flunk again and get kicked out, ill see you guys later" Shadow said as he left his group and walked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:05 pm
latuf heard rukos words as he passed and scofted at him he dosent know mehe thought as he walked randomly across campus they all think i like this attention all i whant "IS TO BE ALONE!!" he turned and screamed at the girls who scatered quickly then he saw a girl standing off out of the way next to the woods, human by the look of it i wonder why she wasnt behind me like the rest of the humans?? he thought and instantly got interested he walked over to her and smiled "Hey what you doing all the way out here shouldnt you be in class little missy" he siad waving a finger at her trying to show he didnt realy give a damn he just whanted to start conversation.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 am
Hikaru half heartedly was playing until the bell rang for the next class "Bout time.." She murmered as she grabbed up her things and headed to her next class, not really watching where she was going, only watching her feet as she walked. She knew exactly where she needed to go, so she didn't need to watch, she climbed up some stairs and entered her next class, a math class, and put her head on the desk, hoping to fall asleep.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff