Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Demon in my view (accepting/open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:27 pm
User ImageAsurai laughs standing beside the wall. "Im the type of girl to take offense to that and most males would dissagree with your words." Moves forward dropping the knife and runs at him kicking him away from Nova. Landing softly beside the other girl she smirked. "By the way, woman arent items or toys and unless you are given permission to touch them I suggest you dont."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
((New picture of Dante by the way))
Dante almost couldn't breath. But when he was done he smiled one of those crooked smiles at Asurai. "Does that mean I'm not allowed to touch you deary? I thought we were going to play." He was by her now, the last part of his sentence coming out as a suductive purr. He looked to Isshuin after. "I happen to be one of those males that disagrees with you my friend." He turned back and kissed her with a wink.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:07 am
"Well, we have different tastes. If you want to involve yourself with that hag, go ahead. I don't usually take any likin to human girls at all, this one's just caught my attention" He said turning to Nova and winking. "OH, by the way, I'm here to exterminate you but I suppose you ain't so bad. Hmmm" He stopped to think. "I've got the perfect punishment for you. Since i won't kill you....I'll just have to stick around and make your life more of a Hell than it already is."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image
She returns the kiss softly and hisses hearing the mans words. "Havent you realized you fool. None of us are human!" Asurai stepped forwards slapping him across the face hard enough to shatter a humans jaw. "I myself am a vampire princess, Nova is a demon/lycan and Dante here is as well a half demon. What right do you have call us human."

Issac Avvyien

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 pm
Isshuin paid no attention to the slap but more to what she said. It made sense being he was on a job to exterminate what's killing the demons. No human would have been able to kill a demon. He turned back to Asurai, "Listen....Vampire ain't the word. You must be a freakin' dragon lady! You got a temper that would get you killed back in Hell. See, I'm a kind, passive gentleman so I'll let it slide." He then peered at Dante, "Sometime ago there was a Demon who defected....Do you know who that may be?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:33 pm
Dante shruged. "Ya I know the guy. My father and the father of my brothers and sister too. Lathruian took after mum while Vondel took after dad. Im the result of an affair and my sister is just insane. Vondel's the goody goody and Lathruian is the evil hell b*****d. Dad was always a softy." Dante just smiled and shrugged it off. He didn't care about his family much.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Isshuin thought to himself again. It did make sense. Hmm..."Hey, do you know where these people are?" Isshuin figured if he found them and killed them, he could stop them from reproducing. This one here probably wasn't old enough to reproduce...or just very unlucky with women  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:58 pm
Again Dante shrugged. "I wouldn't go looking for anyone of them. Lathurian would kill you on sight and Vondel would do the same just because you are you. My little sister, the youngest, I wouldn't ever want to find. Ever. If anything do go looking for her. But to answer your question, Im hiding from them. So I dont know where they are as long as they are not here." Dante laughed.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:22 pm
Nova had growled as Isshuin had moved to her, his words were flattering but his actions were not. She simply moved away from the lot as she watched them, her eyes cold, these were not the lot she wanted to be around, they were drawing in too much attention, she turned and stalked off, huffing as she went.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image
Tasha skipped down the road with a little hum. She was just under 5 foot but had bright cloths on and her favorite top hat. She was just so happy that she had finely found one of her brothers! Hell had kicked her out because she got bored rending the souls of humans and started killing the demons, so now she was homeless. She wasn't watching where she was going so she bumped into Nova. Tasha glared up at Nova. "Well that was rude miss! I was just skipping along and you run into me! I just want to see my Brother Dante!" Her cute little face bunched up in a glare.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:50 pm
Nova looked up as a girl had bumped into her, the scent on her telling her that she was related to Dante, and told her what she was "Sorry, I'll try to watch where i'm going" she muttered before she twirled around the girl gracefully, stopping easily behind her "but then, maybe you should watch where your going" she said before she began to walk off once more.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image
Tasha fixed her hat in a huff and kept on going to the shop. "Your lucky im looking for my brother you dirty half-breed." she stuck up her nose and kept on walking.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:12 am
He watched as Nova stormed off. "Excuse me but my date has just walked off, I'll be right back" He turned away from Dante and walked off to Nova, she must have been pretty steamed. Isshuin caught up just in time to see the little girl bump into Nova. He heard what she said and also saw what happened. She was speaking out to his girl! This got him mad. He stormed up to the little girl and barked, "You bumped ino her! What the hell?! Are you blind?! Or just stupid?!" He gave her no time to answer but damanded she did. "Answer me goddamit! Which are you?! Blind or stupid?! Or are you trying to say you're all of the above?!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image
Tasha slowly looked up at the demon man, her eyes slowly turning her mother's bright red as she smiled cutely up at him. "I believe you dont know who I am sir. I am Tasha Zotura, Dante's little sister. And I have a suprise for you!" She reached behind her and brought out a doll. "My dolly doesn't seem to like you though." The doll suddenly frowned. "And I dont like you either. So I would like you to meet my other friend, Mister Hammer!" The doll suddenly morphed into a huge hammer. She swung it with ease and sent him flying back into the shop.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image It grew deathly quiet in the room as the man left, a cold wind hit them as the door closed and she pulled away from Dante moving towards his couch. "Some people just dont understand a thing about this world." She hissed softly taking a breath to relax as she took her place on the arm leaning against the back of the couch. "So your family in a way is like mine." She stated more than asked as she closed her eyes running her hand through her hair. "Seems I'm not alone." The crash as the demonslayer reentered the shop in a less that curtious fashion as before didn't startle her at all but had her shifting into a more comfortable position as she waited to see what would happen.

( lol we should all post like this its entertaining)  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff