Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
***What to Expect When Maeve's a Stay at Home Mommy*** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

With the impending blizzard looming over the Jersey Shore, I have to know. Am I popping this kid out in a snow drift?
  Yes! Babies always pick the worst time to come!
  No, you've got a few good days left.
  Who knows. When the levy breaks, the levy breaks...
View Results

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 pm
No i think i was referring to TC or something...
ooo it dosnt matter
how are you feeling meave  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:35 pm
Joeyfish5
@ meave
lol what ever floats your boat

@green

lol that sounds really cool
i am not one for fire
but i heard by some female friends of mine that blowing stuff is great

@trgris
you are wreid... just spray paint it XP

wow joey...lolz
yeah meave, how is it?  

jessi_angel94_2

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:52 am
Pretty good, minus the irritability....I have been one cranky mofo this weekend. It doesn't help that one of our good friends is staying with us for a while...I am SOOO not used to having a roommate. LOL I've been really good about not snapping at him (usually for stuff I would never care about). I bet the hubby is just glad he's not on the receiving end of it.

My jeans are getting a little tight in the waist. I ordered some of those "belly belts", they expand your jeans at the button and fly. I'm trying to hold off on the full out maternity wear as long as I can...I don't want to blow a lot of $$ on maternity stuff (think clothes for teaching AND for home) if I don't have to.

Next dr.'s appt is late Tuesday afternoon...

Still, I am so excited to have a baby. I keep reading "What To Expect" and checking out my pregnancy journal each day. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 pm
wow....thats cool....  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 am
Ah - question! I kinda came to think of it when I saw your avatar was blushing.... I once heard that some expecting mothers got a sort of permanent blush on their cheeks. You got it?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:43 pm
I never heard of that but yea your avi looks nice meave  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:20 pm
The_Witch_Aryllia
Ah - question! I kinda came to think of it when I saw your avatar was blushing.... I once heard that some expecting mothers got a sort of permanent blush on their cheeks. You got it?

LOL Oh the pregnant "glow"? I dunno...I get red easily to begin with. If I get the glow going I'll post a pic!

Joey: Thank you! Yours looks pretty spiffy, if I might add!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 pm
4laugh i hear if you eat certain foods your baby will become either a girl or a boy...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 am
Lolz this isnt sims!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:58 pm
I wish it worked that way.....eat pizza you get a girl, eat cheeseburgers you get a boy....I'd be eating pizza til I pop  

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 pm
XP
mabye you just like pizza lol
i wish rl was the sims

i would look around in my couch for inventfite dollars all day : P  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 pm
i've never played sims before xd >.> and it was something like mexican food for boy and i forget what for girls  

Connorthecreator
Crew

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:11 am
Congrats Maeve! =D I'ma little late to say that, but still, I said it.
I wish you the best luck in the world and your family to live a long, prosperous life.

I've heard, but have no proof whatsoever to back it up, just a myth. That if your belly is high up it's a girl, and if your belly gets lower it's a boy. That was actually true with my nephew. Also, I've heard that girls tend to be quieter than boys - but yes, it does depend on the personality of the child.

Have you thought of any names yet? *wants to hear 'em*

Though I must ask...paint her belly, Joey? Um...why? o.O *awkwardly gives an lol*

Oh, and also Maeve, ironically I was just talking about this not to long ago before reading your post. If you're unable to get to a hospital to deliver the baby a water birth would be the most safest way to have the child (unless your husband won't faint when he sees it all is happening, then he can deliver him/her), as a water birth cleans out the nose/mouth/etc of blood and such. But, yea, still get to a hospital at any cost, as their equipment is much more effective. But, still, things can go wrong and there is a chance you could be away from a hospital while at the time; it's a slight chance, but still.

Okay, I could continue to rant or rant another time, and I'm multi-tasking again, so I choose later.

But, yes, I (and everyone else on this guild/gaia) Congratulates you to your new bundle of joy, and a husband and friends who love you dearly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:49 pm
Oh, I've heard of water births too, although that was on a site for those die-hard naturalists that doesn't trust hospitals and use, you know, one of the cup thingies instead of tampons during their period. (I was doing research for my witch character)  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:09 pm
lolz ooo jeeze  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers