Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i express myself?
  yes
  no
View Results

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:46 pm
Trust me someone somewhere will accept you. It took me forever to find that 1 person, and slowly the numbers grew. I'm the only goth of our little group, but my gf loves me anyway, and her friends like me, and for some reason stoners like me too.

But be careful about who you hang out with. Some people trick you into thinking your accepted, then do s**t behind your back, and the whole lecture about drugs and s**t can be spoken here, but I hated that lecture and i'm sure you hear it quite a bit, so ******** it.

I get a million questions a day about am I a witch, satanist, s**t like that. Ignore the dumb asses who question you. If it helps chant random s**t to scare them off. (it works for me frequently) or a traditional flicking off works too.

Hope this helped in someway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:06 pm
People make fun of what they do not understand. That is thier own demented problem and if they want to make fun of you then they are idiots in the first place and should be ignored.  

Goddess_of_Sacred_Blood

destinygirl_8

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:12 pm
I must say, kids can be cruel. but honestly who cares what they think. You should be yourself, when your yourself, you'll meet your TRUE friends, you should be yourself. Dont ever let others put you down for who you are.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:21 pm
Never, ever be afriad to be yourself. It shows a certain kind of strength to be able to be yourself. It gives you a strong ground to stand on, knowing and showing who you are. Its something most teens don't have that sense of direction and knowledge, it gives you an edge  

Laharl Part Deux

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:29 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Never, ever be afriad to be yourself. It shows a certain kind of strength to be able to be yourself. It gives you a strong ground to stand on, knowing and showing who you are. Its something most teens don't have that sense of direction and knowledge, it gives you an edge

3nodding Well said.

In my opinion, so long as self expression does not harm others, it is perfectly fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:11 am
ofcourse! i have problems in school because i dress so wird and i show and express wat i like, but i dont care. they can all kiis my a** for all i care!  

bloodyandrea

xslipknotmaniacx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:43 am
Mint Royale
In school I dyed my hair becuase I refused to be a natural blonde and I like the color red. So when I did and wore all black I was accused of being a satanist because I was a goth and I was wearing all black. After a few days I've managed to become known as:
Devil Worshipper
Devil's Reject
Devil
Queen of the Damned
Freak
Weirdo
GOth
Satanist

people always say that if people wear black they are evil or satanic that is so untrue my grandma had a b'day party and she didn't want anyone to wear black it'll bring her bad luck blehh!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:20 am
Mint Royale
In school I dyed my hair becuase I refused to be a natural blonde and I like the color red. So when I did and wore all black I was accused of being a satanist because I was a goth and I was wearing all black. After a few days I've managed to become known as:
Devil Worshipper
Devil's Reject
Devil
Queen of the Damned
Freak
Weirdo
GOth
Satanist
You and me both, sister... wink  

Corpse_Bride_131

Angelique le Gauthier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:12 pm
I often dress up as a gothic lolita sometimes when I go to school (i'm just a freshman, so imagine what i go through! xd ) When I walk around in my platform Mary Janes and a frilly dress with a petticoat, people make fun of me. But I just blow them off. You should do the same. They are nothing but helpless beings that have nothing else to do with their pathetic lives than make fun of you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:47 pm
who the heck cares, no one is going to remember you after highschool and chances are by time you're in 12 no one will even care anymore and by time you go to college you wont even be noticed so do whatever you want that makes you happy  

xX x0mbie Xx

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:03 pm
You should not really worry about what some jackasses at school thinks of you....they are just some jerks that try to make fun of you and etc...yeah anywhere there will be jerks that will try to make fun of you and stuff....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:26 am
If people can't accept you then they aren't worth your time hun  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff