Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:00 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*david shoots another spell but it's stopped a young man appeared out of mid air hand out as the spell disapperated in his hand. The man was around 6' with dirty blonde hair and glasses. He pulled his hand that had got hit with the spell back and thrust forward his right hand sending a jet of green light out of it to hit david square in the chest flying back and down the stairs*

Faith stared at the young man, awe struck as she helped the other student up. "Are you okay?" She asked them and they nodded and started walking back the way they were headed. faith turned back to the young man and slowly started walking towards him.

*he stands up and turns around looking at faith and smiles* are you? and my names Christian, whats urs? *he extends his hand out in a greeting fashion*
Faith takes his hand shaking it gently. "My name is Faith. Thankyou for what you just did..."

*he smiled* so how about i walk u back to ur dormitory, mines in Gryffindor so it should be no problem *he gently takes hold of her hand and lightly pulls u along to the common room*

"um... okay.." She answered a bit nervously. "You're in gryffindor? How come I haven't seen you before?"

*smiles* well i wanna get u back quick so none of his friends attack and i'm always there in the common room  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:10 pm
cmims911

*smiles* well i wanna get u back quick so none of his friends attack and i'm always there in the common room

"Hmm.." she pondered a bit as they walked. That's strange... but sort of understandable, i usually just head straight to my dormitory..."  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:11 pm
orliluff
cmims911

"Hmm.." she pondered a bit as they walked. That's strange... but sort of understandable, i usually just head straight to my dormitory..."

*he walked to infront of the portrait and opened it walking u in and smiled* so how have you been and what classes are you taking?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:24 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he walked to infront of the portrait and opened it walking u in and smiled* so how have you been and what classes are you taking?

"I've been... okay... i guess. But i'm taking DADA, advanced Potions, ancient ruins, care of magical creatures and Herbology. what about you?  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:26 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

"I've been... okay... i guess. But i'm taking DADA, advanced Potions, ancient ruins, care of magical creatures and Herbology. what about you?

*smiles and laughs* i've graduated and taken all the classes possible i'm ummmmmm helping out some of the teachers this year *he forces a smile and looks at the fire*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:37 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles and laughs* i've graduated and taken all the classes possible i'm ummmmmm helping out some of the teachers this year *he forces a smile and looks at the fire*

Faith looks at Christian curiously. "You certaintly don't seem too happy about that..." She says as she looks at the floor.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:44 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith looks at Christian curiously. "You certaintly don't seem too happy about that..." She says as she looks at the floor.

*smiles* well i'm more or less looking for that special someone but heh dumbledore needed me to come here for some reason for my last year  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:50 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* well i'm more or less looking for that special someone but heh dumbledore needed me to come here for some reason for my last year

"heh, ooh I see." She smiled a bit. "I think we're all looking for that special someone, except, of course, those who've already found their match.." She watched the fire, listening to the log pop as it slowly burned.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:54 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

"heh, ooh I see." She smiled a bit. "I think we're all looking for that special someone, except, of course, those who've already found their match.." She watched the fire, listening to the log pop as it slowly burned.

*he smiles and then snapps my hand out and catches a flying coal that had just got shot of the fire and throws it back in before it could hit Faith* well that was close, good thing it didn't hit u. I think he needed me 1 more yr. cause i have to have 7 to grad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:00 pm
cmims911
*he smiles and then snapps my hand out and catches a flying coal that had just got shot of the fire and throws it back in before it could hit Faith* well that was close, good thing it didn't hit u. I think he needed me 1 more yr. cause i have to have 7 to grad.

Faith stares at the coal and then him, shocked once again. "Um... thanks.. again." She sighed. "You'd think someone or something was determined to hurt me today....i was lucky you were there today."  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:07 pm
orliluff
cmims911

Faith stares at the coal and then him, shocked once again. "Um... thanks.. again." She sighed. "You'd think someone or something was determined to hurt me today....i was lucky you were there today."

*smiles* nah the coal was natural, one of the rocks in the fire had an air pocket and when the air inside was heated it exploded due to expansion of air when heated sooo only David tried to hurt u.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:15 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* nah the coal was natural, one of the rocks in the fire had an air pocket and when the air inside was heated it exploded due to expansion of air when heated sooo only David tried to hurt u.

Faith smiled slightly, staring into the fire for a few more moments before looking at her watch. "Oy vey... it's getting late... um.. i better be getting to bed... it was very nice meeting you Christian." she said politely as she stood up.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:20 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith smiled slightly, staring into the fire for a few more moments before looking at her watch. "Oy vey... it's getting late... um.. i better be getting to bed... it was very nice meeting you Christian." she said politely as she stood up.

*he smiles and walks her to the girls dorm and takes her hand kissing it* it was nice to meet u Faith wink *he walked back down and then up to the boys falling asleep in the dorm*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:31 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiles and walks her to the girls dorm and takes her hand kissing it* it was nice to meet u Faith wink *he walked back down and then up to the boys falling asleep in the dorm*

Faith blushed slightly as he kissed her hand before walking through the door to her dormitory. She changed almost immediatly into her pj's and sat on her bed writing the homework for Professor Shadow along with her homework from Snape and her Ancient Runes teacher.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:41 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith blushed slightly as he kissed her hand before walking through the door to her dormitory. She changed almost immediatly into her pj's and sat on her bed writing the homework for Professor Shadow along with her homework from Snape and her Ancient Runes teacher.

*he walked out and sat in the common room sipping some hot choclate and sighs no classes for 1st and 2nd block so thats good. *he looks around for Faith and sighs* shes not here  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff