Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Blood Feud (Accepting (neutral side full)/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 am
Aoshi smiled the girl did have potential and there was some sort of scent to her he couldnt put his fingeron it but what ever it was he couldnt tell he figured hed ask about it later. finnaly they came up to the castle gates they opened imediantley as Aoshcame up and he walked inside "Stand down" he said to his men raising there weapons to trisha they bowed apologized and stood back to let her pass aoshi spoke as he walked "Respect....loyalty....obideance.....and honor...those are our laws here...if you cant follow them then well" he pointed over to a cage with the skeletons of many vampires and other creatures above some sort of liquid concactuion "I guess you could call it HOLY ACID..not holly water but not acid more or les both very affective against any and all betrayers. and that." he said pointing to the tower in the center byond another gate "is were i and my most trusted of fighters dine, live, and sleep only they and theyere familiures are aloud in. and lastly we have" he said as the second gates opened and a thousands of blood curtling howls barks and yell filled the castle all screaming LORD AOSHI!!! he smiled then "my army ...50,000 strong now the question is ..dop you have what it takes to be a part of it." he finished turning around waitng for an answer and raising a hand of silence to his army who became quite instantaniously"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:52 pm
Rota glanced at Shikaru and shook her head. "Come inside and we'll check you for injuries. You need to rest." She knew that Shikaru was upset and that he needed time to heal from more than flesh wounds. "I'll tell everyone we are home." As she spoke she walked inside and found herself just outside a very large kitchen.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 am
Trisha gazed at the many worriors around them. He gaze finely finely fell opan Aoshi and she smiled. He wasn't as bad as they say. Obeidience was an iffy but he was overall a strong and good leader, only wishing for his subjects what anyone elce would disire of another. Trisha leaned on her Giant scythe and smailed again. "I have more than what it takes to join your army lord. Just point and watch your victories grow." Trisha cuitsied and took her place by his side.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:40 pm
Shikau looked at Rota and puffie and trying as best as he could he tried not to be rude but stood up and began to walk toh is tent/ workshop/ thingy and said with a heavy heart " its ok...i have some work to see to" and he went into his tent and began work on his newest bomb.

Aoshi grinned and spoke to her " good then we will soon be testing your abilities until then feel free to come and leave when ever however if i call i expect imediant response i will call by sending a familiure untill then we shall go to my great hall fora feast with my genearls" he said as the gates to his personal castle opened up and he walked in through a door leading to his great hall where 7 different creatures sat and ate all stood as he walked in. then sat down and continued eatting. he then bid her come in and pulled up a chair for her to sit.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:07 pm
Rota noticed the look on Shikau's face but descided against mentioning it. She glanced around and looked at Vondel. "Ok, the ground troops have watches above ground here, but most of the important information is exchanged below ground in the keep. There are a few entrances, all conected by tunnels. You can get to any exit from any room." She explained and looked pointedly at Shikau's tent. She walked over to a large boulder and shifted her hand into a clawed paw. She dug her nails into invisible slits in the stone and the ground started shaking. The ground opened to show a large tunnel sloping slowly downward. The tunnel was lit by small torches around the walls. "Ok, Vondel. You follow me. It is easy enough to get lost your first time around."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 am
Trisha took her seat with a bow. She fed mainly on blood but could stomach some foods. But it was like eating dirt. So, instead she sat politely, trying not to seem impaciant for things tostart. Trisha wanted so badly to start the distruction of the wolves.

Vondel looked at his goodfriend and let him leave, finding that the best thing for him now was alone time. He only nodded at Rota, also giving her a silent thanks as they decended into the tunnle.

((I have been grounded for a month and I am sneaking a comp so i wont be on much. sorry.))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:05 pm
As Rota descended the tunnel she smiled at Vondel. "I can sence your sister's impatients rolling off you like a fog. I didn't know you had such a strong bond. I have no doubt she will kill you if she sees the oppertunity, keep that in mind." Even though she was talking about dark things, she kept her voice light and cheerful. She was always said to be a strange girl, but that was apparent. "I'll take you to a chamber, which will be your chamber until we are summoned to the meeting of the elders..." She giggled suddenly. "Though those "elders" are no more than three hundren years of age. They tried once to instate me as their chief elder, since I could carry stories far further into the future than they could, but I declined and I don't think they ever forgave me." She sighed. "It is a shame that werewolves lost their immortality, since changeling's like myself are so rare, I have not a companion that I won't have to watch age and die eventually."

She finally stopped at a cave, which had a door on the opening, but it was an unusual shape to fit the natural enterance to the cave. She opened it with a loud creaking. "I opologise for the door, this chamber hasn't been used for a while, since we so rarely have visitors. My own chamber in this keep is only the next one down, not quite a hundred meters. I'll not be back tonight, for we must move everyone from the mansion to the safety of the underground city before the vampires raid. I am to supervise the pups." She sighed and closed the door on Vondel and the sparse room, which contained a sink, a bed, and a barred window which led back into the hall, invisible from the outside. There was a second door which led to a tunnel which met up with the main tunnel about a mile down from the room.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:34 am
((its cool man were probabbly not gonna be doing much just filler stuff for a whie at least my charecrtter wont cause im involved in alot of stuff at school right now))

Aoshi took his seat at the front end of the table and looked around. all had stopped eatting. "Now down to buisness, Urgurash your troops are to stay here as the temple guards" he said looking torwards a large orc at the end "Same goes for you A'pok" he said to a large construct which nodded his large steel head "As for you Melcoth, and Rickshaw" he said looking at a large Golem Construct of a different materlial then A'pok and a small goblin on his shoulder who was looking quite evil. "You two will take you armies and beggin your decent down the mountain..lets put the fear of god into the were wolves with you large numbers of Construcs. " As for the rest of you return to your home lands and awaite the signal when the signal come you know were to go. "This is were our new member comes in" he said looking at Trisha "you all see her brother has joined the were wolves " he said then they all laughed he then got up and walked behind a realy skidish looking goblin sitting at the end of the table "Im shure you all know theres a spy amongest us" he said as they all grined and nodded there heads" he then picked up a table knife and slowly playfuly ran it across the goblins throat as the goblin screache din fear he lunged the knife across the table into the orc beside Urgurash's neck. then turned and beconed trish come with him "Meeting ajurned" he said as the goblins and orcs began to laugh and kick the trador orc on the floor he began to walk up stairs.
((To thos who do not know a construct can also be called a golem there large steel creatures ..think Al from FMA kinda like that none living just a big hunk of steel, or stone, sometime flesh))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 pm
Trisha followed silently, discusted by the traitor orc. She had more painful ways to dispose of traitors. She was confused as to why she wasn't included in the coming skermish. But, she stayed pacient. She would be told in time. An irritated look still didn't leave her face as she remembered how the orcs and constructs laughed at her brother. They had no idea just how powerful he really was. The only ones that could beat his power would be someone that could react on instinct or was of the family. And both Trisha and Vondel hadn't seen the rest of their family for a vary long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 pm
"Just to keep things straight trisha they werent laughing at your brother" he said senseing her agitation " they laugh because it couldnt be more perfect, you see you can allways act as our spy so to speak as in we will place an small bug called a rigorath on you and once you reach the base its twin will lead us to you and we can send in our onslaught on the wolves is that not a sudable plan" he said smiling as he walked onto the balcony to his army letting her step before him and hear the roars of the crowd then he smiled evily, he got close and whispered into her ear with a lustful tone " Do you feel it...that wave of power....they are yours to lead...as long as you do one thing....KILL VONDEL" he slipped his hand under her chin and moved her eyes to his " If you can do that one thing for me...this Entire army...no...my entire castle..is yours."

((EW I FEEL SO AWKWARD AFTER THAT IM HITTING ON A GUY PLAYING A FEMALE CHARECTER AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!!!! lolz such is the life of a serious Rp'er))

Shikaru steped out of his tent hed cleaned himself up and he looked to the sky he smelt a bad wind blowing there way he didnt like the feel of it "Something bad is about to happen" he said to himself  

latuf
Vice Captain

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 pm
Rota felt a slight shift in the energy around the keep. "Something is coming, like a storm." She tilted her head slightly. "I think that elders may have to wait. I need to go out and scout. You can come with me, if you've the stumach for flying." She spoke to Vondel with a serious look, her eyes shifting color again to a swirling silver. "Of course, I won't be as gentle this time if I have but one passenger."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 am
Vondel thought that Rota would leave him this room, letting him face his dark thoughts alone. Vondel didn't want to think of his sister as an enamy. Sure they had their little fights but nothing this big. Maybe it was just that, a little squabble.... when Rota asked him about a scouting mission, Vondel was only too ready to take his mind off of things. The old fire behind his eyes returned as he streched him mind out a few miles, tasteing the thoughts around him. Fear was prominent, and a sort of sick dred. "Ok, lets go Rota. I dont mind a bumpy ride." Vondel chuckled.

Trisha smiled wildly, a wicked gleam in her eyes. A small part of her refused the idea of killing her beloved brother. But he was the enemy now. He probly would kill her too if she gave him the chance. Trisha laughed wickedly. "Of course master, I will kill Vondel for you and lead your great army onto the werewolves. I will bring you their heads!" Another wicked giggle as Atosi grabbed her chin.

((This is by far not as akward as some of the other RPs i have been in while useing both female and male characters. Lets just say it gets really strange.... but luckaly not to graphic on the female characters part. Just innocent stuff.))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:51 pm
((Good now ill feel more comfortable having Aoshi use Trisha as a female for his wicked ways LOLZ!!!! but it does make the Rp interesting))

Aoshi then turned began to walk away "you are free to come and go as you like ive told the guards to allow you in also your room is on the third floor second quardoor 1st room on your right it should be unlocked and your key is in the room as for me in need to rest so you may go about your bussiness...o and also if you need you can take 1/8 th of my soldiers and train them your way then use them as you wish for now try to choose mostly orcs and trolls there expendable" then he shot around a corner and into his upper most floor room he then collapsed into a bath of blood he had premade for him and laid there holding his head it was throbbing so bad hed done to much in the last few days and there was something wrong he could feel it in his heart he didnt know what but he didnt like it. the throbbing head ache subbsided after countless screams of agony then he drifted off into a cold dark sleep.

Shikaru loaded up on bombs and then whent to the emergencie bell he rang it twice in order to tell everyon he was at the look out he could see fire in the neutral town theyed seen before he bolted down to the ground and began to run torwards the village it was a cresant moon tonight so hed have to use a potion he created if he needed to turn.

Melcoth sat atop rickshaws back and whatched as there constructs tor apart the village bellow they how ever were quite safe and hidden on aclif due to his concealment spell "Rickshaw have a few of the constructs retreat leave only about 12" he said in his little grimlan like voice

Rickshaw only raised his head and his eyes went dark for a minute which would be asumed as blinking then about 88 of the 100 constructs began to leave the village back torwards the castle then he relaxed and continued to whatch the carnage wishing he could be free from this accursad amulet that controled him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:07 pm
Trisha nodded as Atoshi Left for his own reasons. She went down to the trolls and orcs, hand picking 1/8th of them. Most of them scoffed at Trisha and one even made a move twards her, trying to grab her. Next thing the orcs saw was a bloodied mess of entrails all over the floor. "The next orc or troll to step out of line will not get such a quick death." They were all quiwt then. The orcs and trools that she picked were the biggest and strongest she could find. That and they were more animal than soldire. That day was spent with the orcs and trolls training with scythes and dodgeing Trisha's mental attacks while battling eachother. What was left was 100 out of the 200 she picked. 100 of the most animalistic and brutal huminoids. Trisha smiled at how well these next few days or weeks would be. After she was done with them, they would be the most battle hardened and ruthless group out there. That and they could dodge any mental attack.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:18 pm
Rota heard the bell, and nodded her grim understanding to no one in particular. "lets go now." She raced up through the cealing and found herself on top of a large hill, overlooking the fires. She waited a moment for Vondel, then shifted suddenly into a massive, yet sleek dragon. She had many forms of dragons to choose from, but this form was her inherited true form. It was not practical for carrying passengers, but being in this form made her feel like she was whole, and no longer trapped in a small weak form called human. She could seat only one rider, and they must be cautious, but she was a swift killer, and she also had her best vision in this form. "Get ahold of me where you see fit, I'll not wait for long." She growled. She was ready to go taste blood, she could already smell it and hear the cries of agony that just made her more excited for the hunt.User Image  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff