Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Favorite Couples <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Haseo be with a man or woman? :0
  Man D:<
  Woman! >:C
View Results

Sid_Keeling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:15 pm
Bordeaux seems more like the type to give their special someone a collar....Particularly Haseo. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:29 am
Tahkashe
Bordeaux seems more like the type to give their special someone a collar....Particularly Haseo. XD

XD She totally would. But I don't know if Haseo would put up with that treatment (or how they ended up as a couple. makes no sense in the game. .-.)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:00 am
Darkly_Doomed
Tahkashe

XD She totally would. But I don't know if Haseo would put up with that treatment (or how they ended up as a couple. makes no sense in the game. .-.)

I can kinda see it as a hate/love relationship. They both have similar personalities and they PK people. :0  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:10 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
Tahkashe

I can kinda see it as a hate/love relationship. They both have similar personalities and they PK people. :0

It would be.
Oh my god...maybe this is what brought on that dream where Bordeaux was leaving Haseo and taking the kids with her...  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 pm
I really have been into Sakaki nowadays when I used to hate him. I think Zelkova and Sakaki together would be pretty cute. It makes some sense. They're both really young so it's not too creepy, well I hope Zelkova is really young. 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 am
HaseoXEndrance!!!!

or HaseoXAzureKite heart  

Bocchan Ari

Greedy Phantom

11,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:58 pm
Ari-Mango
HaseoXEndrance!!!!

or HaseoXAzureKite heart

Second couple yes, first couple helll no. Especially if you were taking name order into consideration.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 pm
XxGrieverxX
I really have been into Sakaki nowadays when I used to hate him. I think Zelkova and Sakaki together would be pretty cute. It makes some sense. They're both really young so it's not too creepy, well I hope Zelkova is really young. 8D

I don't think Zelkova's really young. Also, Sakaki is nasty. XP  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:54 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

But he acts young. ;D
Then again, Sakaki doesn't act like he's 10. He's kinda like a crazy old man. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 pm
That's what confuses me about Sakaki. He's like 10, yet he's able to do all this crap in The World. ): But yeah, I'm starting to like him too..for whatever reason when I hated him before. And I really hope Zelkova isn't young and is actually Helba because Helba is like heart and because it would also crush your dreams, Greevur ):<  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:07 pm
Wow. :c
Well then again Wiseman did all of this amazing stuff in The World and he was like in 5th grade or something.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

But he acts young. ;D
Then again, Sakaki doesn't act like he's 10. He's kinda like a crazy old man. D:

He acts young, but then, so did Mistral. And then Mistral had some babies.
I don't think Zelkova is young. He's rather mature.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 pm
Sauce-Kay
That's what confuses me about Sakaki. He's like 10, yet he's able to do all this crap in The World. ): But yeah, I'm starting to like him too..for whatever reason when I hated him before. And I really hope Zelkova isn't young and is actually Helba because Helba is like heart and because it would also crush your dreams, Greevur ):<

How the heck do you like Sakaki?!
But I think Zelkova is older but not Helba. They just don't seem like the same person.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:55 am
I guess, but still ;_; I wanna know what happened to Helba though after IMOQ. Like did she just quit or something or is she still playing or wut ):  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 pm
Sauce-Kay
I guess, but still ;_; I wanna know what happened to Helba though after IMOQ. Like did she just quit or something or is she still playing or wut ):

It would be nice to know, but still. I don't think they're the same person. 1. Their voices are COMPLETELY different. 2. They have different airs about them. Helba seems like this very powerful force and she has that kind of, what's the word, omnipresent? air about her. Zelkova has this more cheery, bubbly, cute child feel, you know? All of the time. 3. Helba's a hacker and can get her character to look like anything she wants. So why would she choose a kid that would get no respect at all?  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff