Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm
"I won't get to enjoy as much of my book as if he'd given me just scotch. Then I'd need about twelve more." She shrugged offhandedly, chugging down her fifth. a slight slur edged into her voice-"No matter how much you give me to drink I'm not making out with the first person I see agian, it gives you too much plesure and your website too much leverage" She acsepted the sixth  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:03 pm
(You sure your not drunk right now, your typing seems a bit off.)
Mitch couldn't help but laugh at her fading ability to speak. "Alright, slow down on the drinks now." Then he thought about what she had just said. "Again? You know what, I'm not even going to ask. And what's this about a website?" He shook his head, looking to see if anyone else noticed her.  

Horadric

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 pm
((nah, mom's just bothing me, little cousin keeps calling about a barbie book, half my keys don't work-you'd type drunk too))

She nodded to him, setting down her seventh. "Agian, I tend to get...less shy when I'm drunk" She shook her head to stop it from swimming "And Joey thinks he owes me a man after he broke up with me when he found out he was gay, so evertime I come in here he gets me drunk, tapes my 'fun side', and puts it on his dateing website, witch is also an add for this place." She shook her hand angrily at the formentioned man, before he smiled sweetly and poured her something else-not even the right color to be scotch. "And he knows I love his mixing so much I'll drink this even though I have NO CLUE what it is." She obediently started chugging  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:25 pm
((Gotchya))
Mitch stared blankly at Serrenedy. After a couple seconds, he cleared his throat and said, "Wow. You really, really need to stop, you know that right?" He began whispering so nobody heard him. "You can't drink this crap, ok? Who knows what this guy is putting in it. I mean, look at it, that's obviously been altered with god knows what. And the taping, that has to be illegal or something. Seriously, you need to talk to him about it or just make him stop."
He looked worried.  

Horadric

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 pm
She put it down-stareing at him slightly cross eyed. "OH stop worrywarting" She smiled and pulled him closer-not kissing him, just pulling him close to her. "Lets DANCE" She whispered-and pulled him onto the dance floor without another word as a hevy bet started. She was a desent dancer and kept him close as she controled it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 pm
He sighed. "I'm not the best dancer in the world. Maybe if I were a bit drunker." He argued but realized it was useless and just went along with it. He wasn't lying when he said he wasn't great, but he wasn't bad, its just that he always hated the idea of dancing unless he were drunk or something, for fear of making himself look like an idiot. "Hell, i need just start enjoying myself," he said to himself. He went along with Serrenedy's dancing.  

Horadric

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 pm
"WHEE" As the song enddedshe broke out into a fit of deranged sounding giggles. Another strted and she gabbed him agian-oblivious to anything but the beat of the music. When that one endded she happily stood there and snuggled into him. She giggled again, but as the music turned slow she swayed with him, deep inside his shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm
Mitch looked down at her, a bit shocked, as she got close to him. He put his arms around her and swayed along with her. His face became a bit red as she did it. He looked around, relieved they weren't the only ones doing it. Half of his mind was focused on Serrenedy and the other half was thinking about that one Joey guy, hoping he wouldn't react in a large way. He convinced himself he wouldn't, but still worried about what the guy was doing to her, with the drinks and videos and all.  

Horadric

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 pm
Joey came out of nowhere and pulled Serrenedy away-handing her a microphone and putting another song on-almost instantly she starting singing along to the dance beat. Unfortunatly-it was a duet, and Joey handed Mich the second Mic as she pulled him onto the 'stage', wicth was actually the barr table.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 pm
"Wait, wait, wait. Stop the music! Now before we continue, I would like to thank one man. His name is... Joey? I think it was. Yeah, Joey! Would you kindly come here, sir." Mitch couldn't help but smirk. He has a plan, and hopes it works. "He may appear to be just an ordinary bartender but he is so much more!" He stepped down and waited for Joey.  

Horadric

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:32 pm
Joey did come on stage, with another drink in hand. "To the happy couple, round on the house." He smiled back at Mich before downing his own drink. Serrenedy giggled as someone passed her something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:43 pm
"No, mate, this toast is for you!" He raises his glass and speaks into the mic "For without you, I wouldn't have anywhere on the internet to find videos of drunk girls for a dating website!" He turns toward the crowd. "Whats that? You didn't know he did such things? Well know you know!" He was sure that would teach Joey.  

Horadric

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 pm
"Firstly-of course they knew, how else was I suposed to advertise this place, secondly-you've met her. She needed help, poor dear, she's too shy-but she's a good person...drunk" Joey waved over to her as she raised her glass and downed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 pm
"So everyone in this room agrees that its absolutly fine to use a drunk human being, who probably doesn't even know whats what, as a marketing tool? Nobody else sees anything wrong with that?" He was amazed at how they treated Serrenedy, but it made sense in the end.  

Horadric

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 am
User Image"This is all your fault, you know."

"My fault?!"

The car swerved dangerously across the highway lane.

"How is this my fault?"

"You said we should go to Itabashi. You said that there was an oppertunity we couldn't miss. You said we were guaranteed to get onto the show. You said we'd be back in no time, that Mitch wouldn't even miss us."

"Mitch won't miss us. You know Mitch; he loves to be alone. He's probably in the middle of a three-day game marathon as we speak-"

"That's not the point!"

The sun had just set over the skyscrapers of the distant city; bright and dazzling, the headlights of the passing cars beamed brightly into the dimming evening. Somewhere just outside Central Tokyo, two bandmates were having a heated argument.

"Look, it's not like he's three. I'm telling you, Mitch probably won't even have noticed that we're not there-"

"And THEN, as we were rushing to get back after the most awkward interview in the history of the earth, YOU had to go and get completely and utterly legless at some bar while I had to walk five miles to find a gas station!" spat the driver furiously. She was a girl no older than nineteen, and her fingernails were cutting deep into the steering wheel as the glared at the road.

"Violet, the drinks were two for one," whined the boy sitting in the passenger's side.

"I coudn't care less if they offered to pickle you in f**king gin!" Violet yelled, twisting the steering wheel viciously to the left. The car began to list slowly towards a pull-away; she jerkily steered them onto a road headed deep into the towering city. "You are in a band. You have an obligation to your bandmates!"

"So what are you now, my master?" replied the boy angrily. He picked sulkily at a glittering pendant hanging from his neck. "You're such a f**king drama-queen-"

"MIKA, JUST SHUT THE HELL UP, OKAY?!"

The rest of the journey was passed in silence.

An aged lemon-coloured Mercury Cooper pulled up outside a small block of apartments as the last of the blue sky melted into darkness. Slamming the door carelessly, Violet raced up a flight of stairs to the apartment she shared with her bandmates. Mika trailed after her into the building and stepped into the elevator, humming absentmindedly as the doors slid shut with a resonating clang. When he reached the doorway of their flat, he found Violet sitting on the sofa, her head in her hands.

"Mitch isn't here."

Mika paused for a moment, then shrugged and strode into the kitchen. "So? He'll be out at that instrument shop, gawping at the new basses." He stuck his head in the fridge, contemplating the left-overs from last week.

"At this time of night?!" replied Violet incredulously.

"We're out of Umai Wa..."

"MIKA!"

"Look, Violet, he'll be okay," said Mika calmly, pulling out a small dish of tsukemono and popping a wrinkled slice of cucumber into his mouth. "He knows this city well enough by now. Anyway, our phones ran out of charge yesterday, remember? He could be anywhere by now."

There was no denying it. Mitch was gone, and there was little they could do about it. Violet fell back against the cushions of the sofa hopelessly. "Guess we'll just have to wait for him to show up," she sighed, pulling off her jacket and throwing it across the room. Mika flicked on the television set in the corner of the room and flopped down beside her.

"Besides," he grinned, chewing happily as he held out the remote to her, "It's nearly time for Gokusen..."

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff