Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Roleplaying
Academy (for training /Sparring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:21 pm
Akiko looked at him, "kill!?, You think I tried to kill him?!" She said walking behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:39 pm
Kisuke turned. "I don't care what happened. If it had gone on longer, than one of you would be dead. He would either snap every FREAKIN bone in his body, or you'd be in pieces in there." He said gesturing toward the training house. "Either way, it got out of control." He got up close to Akiko. "Either way, my very best friend, and potentially the only one I trust is in the hospital because of you. So back off." He said, turning away.  

Shadowstalker4589

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:12 pm
Akiko looked directly into his eyes with a grim stare, "Whatever you say, I rest my case." She said walking past him calmly, "I shouldn't have to be accused for something I didn't do."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Sora watched from the shadows. "Better watch myself... the guy looks seriously pissed" she muttered to herself. Then she smiled. Simply knowing the main secret behind the shikyo senbon isn't enough to beat it. It's not just an exploding senbon, but it's also heat guided..... Sora stood up. "Hmph.... where to now?" She walked past Akiko and Kisuke quietly and came to the academy.  

iTammie-chan

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:18 am
Akiko leaned on the wall outside of the academy, "How the heck did I get involved in this? He asked to fight first." Akiko then touched her head, "Mph," she whined as she touched it, "I gotta go get this cleaned up" She said walking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:50 pm
As Sora passed Kisuke, he glanced at her. It was the woman that had been mouthing off to him. He waited till he was a safe distance away, before he turned and threw a kunai at her back.  

Shadowstalker4589

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:39 pm
Sora sensed the kunai coming, then turned around and caught it. "I'm not in the mood... ask me tomorrow or something." She lightly tossed the kunai back ((it's catchable)) then started walking away again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 pm
OOC: "sensed it"? What, you have telepathy now? "My spidey sense is tingling!" lol biggrin

He caught the kunai, and quickly put it back in its bag. "Pathetic irritant." He muttered to himself, turning and walking into the dojo. He was looking for someone to spar with, as well as the area where Hakkeji got injured...  

Shadowstalker4589

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:36 pm
Junko had walked into the academy and watched the girl, from the looks of it she was very talented.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:53 pm
Akiko then appeared in after her brother, She has just came in from getting her head washed up and cleaned. "Where were you? I didn't see you out there," She said walking up to him.  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 pm
((OOC: Of course! I have spider senses! No... I have a chakra swirling around me almost constantly, so I can sense a breach. I know when things are coming... Oh, and no offense... but "ew... spiderman?"))

Sora shrugged her shoulders and walked into the academy. She thought he'd do something more interesting, like charge her or something. Oh well, what a loser.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:12 am
Akiko looked at her as she walked, "She thinks shes better than everyone..." She said moving her head to the side whispering to her brother.  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 pm
OOC: Meh, whatever. The reason I picked spiderman was that he was the first to come to mind. Otherwise, I don't really care. If you have the ability to detect things, you might want to put it on your profile. That's kinda important...

Kisuke looked at the scene. He could see where Hakkeji released his strength, but surprisingly, nothing was badly damaged. Kisuke looked around, and sat on the nearest bench, looking for that overconfident girl. He could use a little stress relief...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:28 pm
Junko leaned over to Akiko, "You're right she kinda looks like that kind of person." he said with his arms crossed.

He then looked over at his sisters head, "Are you able to fight? I want to train with you."

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:27 pm
Sora sat down on a bench by the Academy wall. "Hm.... I wonder why I'm so short...." she mused randomly to herself. She shrugged her shoulders, "Whatever.... stupid genes."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff