Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 pm
*sees the pheniox*
ryoku: what the?!? *picks up yumi* hang on tight *sprouts wings and flies to where the pheniox is*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm
Hey, thanks for writting, but now i need a favor, could someone create the 3 judges, i want one of them to be Mizuneki, so the one who created this character can you create him a profile? and i need the other 2, thanks.  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 am
well, i can create profile for him, coz i created mizuneki, but i'm going to meet my newphies for few weeks, so i wont be roleplaying so much... sorry about that sad but i try to continue the story with you all as much as possible smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 am
"what the hell is going on in this place?" Yukimura thought as he saw fire in the forest

"It can't be... are... are the S.A.K.L muts already here?" Yuki said
"what?" Yukimura asked "Impossible... it would take 2 days for them to get here... unless..." Yukimura was interupted by a call from Denrei

"Ya two OK?" Denrei asked

"What the hell is going on old man?" Yukimura asked
"I have no time to explain... come back to Kigel Amatist as fast as you can... Mizuneki has a new mission for you

"But..." Yuki started
"NO BUT'S, or would you like for me to kill your only friend"

Yuki was scared for a while, but then she knew, that it was Mizuneki himself who had called them

"Y.. yeah, well come..." Yuki answered

As they started to retreat, Yukimura looked towards E

"I am Yukimura Zeragana... remember me, coz we'll meet again" Yukimura yelled to him and faded to the shadow's

"And i'm Yuki Aleban... remember me also..." Yuki said with her emotionless voice, as she also faded to the shadow's  

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:36 am
Oichi looked behind her and saw the fire getting larger "Great. Just great!" she yelled a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 pm
User Image
The phoenix soared into the sky and let our a fierce cry. The area exploded in a dome of fire. A wicked grin crossed Aka's face"Taste my fury!"  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 pm
"Ok, they are gone" E' disppeared the rasengan, and asked Kaylen were she was, she appeared and when they turned around they saw a great phoenix in the air.

"S' do you copy, a phoenix is here, we must..." but before he finished it blew up, covering everything in fire, "E', watch out" Kaylen took his arm and created a Ice shield, they were safe...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:32 pm
"Men, why do I always have to fight with demons that blew up everything" S' saw the phoenix and when it shined, S' used a handsing " Hiraishin no jutsu" and he moved at a incredible speed, he avoided the explosion but this time its was sure that guards should arrive...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:43 pm
Oichi turned to the sky and saw a huge phoenix "Crap!" she grabbed her whip "Heru chou: Hell butterfly" a huge flock of black butterflies covered around Oichi creating a shield barely covering her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Aka watched as the guards from a nearby city,surrounded her."Damn..."She muttered. The phoenix took off and let off a big breath of fire at S'.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:57 pm
"S.K.A.L unit report, we have look of one of the suspect and captain Aka, she must be fighting with him, there's no trace of the other 2, what must we do lord Valerius?" a soldier from S.K.A.L reported.

"Fine, bring him back, ALIVE, we need him for the ritual" Valerius told them, Valerius turned around in the Cerleb castle, the castle of the 3 Judges...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm
Oichi ran off back into the forest to see what was happening "Ah..Aka-senpai what happened?" she asked her  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 am
"Damn that Mizuneki, sending his "little" pet to attack here" Yukimura said, as he watched the giant phoenix flying all over the city

"and that's not all" Yuki continued "but there's some more Hunters also running towards Devil Aharo"

Yukimura turned his head, and watched as low level hunters ran to help their masters

"khh... i would have teaced them a lesson, if Denrei would not have taken connection to us..." Yukimura said, while he bit his lower lip

"yeah... your right..." Yuki said, with sad voice

"Yuki..." Yukimura thought in his mind, as he watched Yuki, who shed few tears "so, i quess you really have some sympathy towards humans... but it's ok... i have little also"

After watching the phoenix to ascend, Yukimura and Yuki continued towards Kigel Amatist  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:00 pm
"Shadow slash" S' attacked the flame that the phonix send, desintegrating it, the he covered himself behind a tree.

"S' do you copy?, the demons have gone and... what was that phoenix that appeared a while?" E' told him, he and Kaylen were safe.

"It was a attack fom a demon, im stucked in a battle, i cant retreat, so you 2 leave this place" "No way, we wont leave you S'" Kaylen told him.

"It is an order, im the captain so leave now" S' ordered them...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:10 pm
Aka ran and noticed S'. "You can't hide from me!" She growled. She slashed at him with her sword then twisted around slashing at him again.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff