Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:38 am
Regius took teh note and read over it carefully. "WHAT!" he yelled, feeling several pairs of eyes on him. "This must be a lie! But that is her signature!" He was becoming increasingly frustrated.
Varian stepped away form teh undead warlord and towards Meesha. "Meesh, it's Sortai. You dont have to play this game with him," he stated in a whisper. "But i dont trust the other one..." He stood up and looked at the one with a hidden face. "Before the queen goes any further, she request the masked one to reveal his face..." Varian ordered in a serious tone.
"THE WASTES?!" Regius yelped. "That girl has lost her mind the damned!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:36 am
Sortai seemed able to avoid looking at Regius. "Majesty, Benka agreed to come if he could have complete anonymity. If you must insist he reveal his face, he, I, and the two dragons will leave you."  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:57 pm
Leonardo took on the appearance as he entered through the castle's gate. "Nethrin's taking too long. He hasn't failed to find Teka once, so why is finding that runaway a problem now? Of course, if Teka's using it, it would be a complicated task..." Once Leonardo reached the throne room, he was stopped by the guards at the door. "Let me through, I have something urgent to tell Lord Cthulhu." The guards opened the door, silently telling Leonardo that the matter better be important if he wished to remian in the world of the living. Leonardo approached the Demon King, and took a knee. Once the door was shut, Leonardo shifted back into his usual form and then stood, "My king, I have something that might be of interest to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:09 pm
Meesha came out and smiled behind her veil of shadow, "I'm sorry sortai, either his face is reaveild, his identity is reaveiled, or, you'll be mamed and thron into the labrynth of deserted souls, it's the rules, the law, I can not break my own laws... it would be hericy." she placed her hand on a globe of watter, and offered it to the travelers, looking over at Regius, "Who last their mind? and what's this about the wastes?" she then looked back at sortai and the masked stranger, "The dragons have always been able to enter the realm, and horses?fast ones? we have those, war horses? those as well, what kind are in need?"  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:17 pm
Teka whispered to Sortai, "You can't leave, I know damn well you need her help." He stepped forward and spoke to Meesha, "I'm sorry, but as Sortai has just told you, I cannot remove this mask. If I leave, will you assist him? Alone, he cannot stand up to Cthulhu's army. He plans on assaulting the capitol once he has a sufficient amount of troops."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:56 pm
Regius stood up and put teh paper away. "My god forsaken sister, that's who! She said she is alive and knows were to get my family armor and sword!" he looked at the masked figure and smiled again. "Here, we make a deal..."
Varian glared at Regius. "Damn you. Everytime you make a deal with someone, you kill them. My brother knows that," he looked at Sortai and Benka. He then turned to Meesha. "Go ahead..."
Regius nodded and smirked. "You accompany me, Varian, and Queenie here to the Wastes of the Lost," he paused and drtew his sword. "We will tehn trade you for horses. And more troops..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:40 am
Phoenix swung her head around to look at Teka. "Hold on little Benku," she said. She looked up at Meesha. "Do you remember me Meesha? It has only been five years, but surely your memory is not that bad. Might you and I speak alone? Queen to Queen? As equals?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:50 am
Sortai cursed at all the happenings. "Perhaps we could reveal your name, but you could keep the mask. i'm sure they'd be okay with that." He said, then turned to Meesha. "After my buisness here, I-" As she stepped from the shadows, his eyes widened a bit and his face set into a lock. "I - I have buisness to attend to in the Scärch desert before I complete a mission of mine. And I was hoping for Benka to accompany me." Suddenly something occurred to Sortai. "Your Majesty... if Cthulhu intercepted my messenger... he could have an attack preparing as we speak!"

Cthulhu laughed. This was the first time anyone had come before him after making it past his guards. "While I should have K'eychei devour you as we speak for such insolence as to enter my realm, my interest is piqued by your statement... What is your offer?" As he spoke two red orbs appeared behind his throne in the shadows and a dark shape shifted, darker black than even the darkness in the room. K'eychei was watching intently.

Arcturus smiled as the mast of the ship is raised. His eyes follow up to the flag, where Cthulhu's symbol, the skull impaled upon the pike waved lazily. He only hoped he'd help the ship fulfill its destiny. He hoped Ze'tes' mission went well.

Ze'tes indeed was successful so far. The Andurian moved stealthily through the branches as if she were a cat, making her way to the elven outpost where the meeting was being held...

The boy awoke quickly, gasping as if coming up from water. He sat up and shook his head, his black neck length hair flopping down in semi-dreadlocks. "We leave soon." He said to the other two. "Come on, wake up."
(( From my post a while back. Anyone want to play them? ))  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:09 am
User Image
(( BTW here's what Joze looks like. If someone else decides to play Cotare and Mardou they can come up with anything they want, seeing as I'm playing about 6+ characters right now.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:38 pm
((Who would you want me to play? Only because I'm soooooooooooo nice, I'll help you out. And because you'd do the same for me if I needed you to. Who do you want me to take? Wait...

Isn't that Murtagh from Eragon the movie?))

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:10 pm
Teka sighed, "Revealing who I am would defeat the purpose of creating an alias, would it not...? Wait. Dammit, Sortai! You couldn't have thought of that earlier?!"

Leonardo gave a bow, "You're too kind, sire. What I have to offer is something that a partner of mine and I uncovered roughly seven years ago. It seems that a group of mages that cut themselves off from the outside world some centuries ago, and secretly made what appears to be some sort of weapon. What they have created can greatly enhance the abilities of the user, if used correctly. I'm working on finding an efficient use for this "weapon," but as it would seem, a very important part of my work has be taken away by misfortune. Now I propose to you a deal; Deliver me Teka Runite, and I'll be sure that you're the first to have it."

(My 1000th forum post! High five! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 am
Phoenix growled to silence everyone. "I will vouch for him," she said. "As a Royal, will anyone besides Meesha gainsay me?"  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:07 pm
(( I Wouldn't know if it were him, as I've never seen the movie, and you could play whoever you wanted, as all I've provided is the name. You could go with any race/species/gender/anything, just stick with the names. XD ))

The Demon King gave a slow, deliberate exhale. "Teka Runite... If my sources are correct, he should have met with Sortai Coldiron outside Keyeu and my ambush would have taken them." As he spoke, a dark bubbling mass appeared next to Cthulhu in a huge stone basin. "Akh bâdgharm, Seth! How did you fail?!" Seth, gasping for breath, said "He expected some attack, or was prepared. Arcturus failed as well, and is now overseeing the building of your flagship." Cthulhu growled, and gestured with his hand to a guard, some hand symbol. The guard nodded, and with the turn of a lever a huge door opened behind the throne. The sudden light would be hurtful to ones eyes, but the sight of a huge black draconic shape could be seen tearing out of the new opening, with screams of townsfolk. Cthulhu rose and gestured for Leonardo to follow him. They would emerge onto a balcony, standing above a courtyard below. "One whom seeks a deal, I will kill bring this Teka Runite to you myself, as it seems my most trusted minions have failed. Seth chose this moment to speak. "Ze'tes is still following your orders pertaining to the meeting." Cthulhu smiled. "Then show this man a room if he will permit it. I'll accompany K'eychei to town, as he hasn't fed yet..."

Sortai cursed. "We must postpone the meeting until we can be sure there is no da-"
A crash sounded and cold steel pressed to Sortai's neck. A cold, smooth voice eminated from the cloaked figure. "Follow my instructions or we spill his blood."

(( Damn textwall.... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 pm
(( I Wouldn't know if it were him, as I've never seen the movie, and you could play whoever you wanted, as all I've provided is the name. You could go with any race/species/gender/anything, just stick with the names. XD ))

The Demon King gave a slow, deliberate exhale. "Teka Runite... If my sources are correct, he should have met with Sortai Coldiron outside Keyeu and my ambush would have taken them." As he spoke, a dark bubbling mass appeared next to Cthulhu in a huge stone basin. "Akh bâdgharm, Seth! How did you fail?!" Seth, gasping for breath, said "He expected some attack, or was prepared. Arcturus failed as well, and is now overseeing the building of your flagship." Cthulhu growled, and gestured with his hand to a guard, some hand symbol. The guard nodded, and with the turn of a lever a huge door opened behind the throne. The sudden light would be hurtful to ones eyes, but the sight of a huge black draconic shape could be seen tearing out of the new opening, with screams of townsfolk. Cthulhu rose and gestured for Leonardo to follow him. They would emerge onto a balcony, standing above a courtyard below. "One whom seeks a deal, I will kill bring this Teka Runite to you myself, as it seems my most trusted minions have failed. Seth chose this moment to speak. "Ze'tes is still following your orders pertaining to the meeting." Cthulhu smiled. "Then show this man a room if he will permit it. I'll accompany K'eychei to town, as he hasn't fed yet..."

Sortai cursed. "We must postpone the meeting until we can be sure there is no da-"
A crash sounded and cold steel pressed to Sortai's neck. A cold, smooth voice eminated from the cloaked figure. "Follow my instructions or we spill his blood."

(( Damn textwall.... ))  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:25 pm
(I must notify the Department of Redundancy Department.)

Leonardo shook his head, "Sorry, your highness, but I must be leaving. I'm still waiting on another one of my subjects, and I'd like to see him as soon as possible. Be seeing you." With that, Leonardo shifted into a crow and flew off of the balcony.

Teka cursed under his breath as he knew he couldn't do anything. "And just what would those orders be?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff