Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 am

KIPEPO
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Kipepo
xxxMeaning || Butterfly in Swahili
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Cheetah (Seer)
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Rogue
xxxRank || -

xxxColor || Light Blue
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || Breeding gift from Kireiryuu
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 pm

KIPEPO
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Satinka
xxxxxFather || Yaten

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Fusisi ; Kicheko ; Larissa
xxxxxOther Siblings ||
xxxxxYaten x Satinka
xxxxxAlula ; Amile Ga Matala ; Emogene ; Kuro'kage

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:18 pm

KIPEPO

Kipepo is a fairly hard to please young lady - she's grumpy practically all of the time, and she'll always make sure to let you know it. You say something, she mocks it and then sulks. That's how it goes. However, on the occasion that you do pique her interest, by choosing to discuss a topic she likes or by doing something interesting (climbing trees is a good one) she'll open up dramatically, and gain an almost cub-like curiosity, asking a neverending string of questions that you'll be hard pushed to answer them all. Kipepo's seer visions are difficult to deal with - she sees the past at random, and they'll often come at the most inoppurtune times, the only warning sign being a slight headache. She hates them, and will be in a massive sulk for a few hours afterwards. She's easily put down because of her visions, often writing herself off as 'useless' and 'pathetic'.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 pm

KIPEPO

Kipepo's grown up in a loving family environment so far, and because of this there aren't many events in her life that are worth mentioning. She loves her family dearly, and doesn't wander very far, afraid that her somewhat crippling visions will make her unable to return. On one such journey, however, she ran into another cheetah cub by the name of Sumati, in some lands he called the 'Achana'. He showed her a beautiful display of fireflies, and she hopes to return there one day, and see her first friend again.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:27 pm

KIPEPO

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Fireflies Kipepo unknowingly wanders into the Achana lands, and meets a nice young cheetah named Sumati.
So, we meet again Kipepo returns to the Achana, eager to see the fireflies again. However, they aren't around - but Sumati is.
Little Lost Jini Kipepo is out hunting when she finds a lost cheetah juvenile called Jini, and decides to help her back home
I've wanted to tell you... Kipepo returns to the Achana, and is convinced by Sumati to stay
You're Tiny! Kipepo is out exploring, and finds a tiny little hare called Niamh, who she strikes up a friendship with.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 pm

KIPEPO

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 pm

KIPEPO

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 pm

KIPEPO

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:32 pm

KIPEPO

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 pm

KIPEPO

Clouded Vision by demon_pachabel
Kipepo prepares herself to have a vision...

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 pm

KIPEPO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:35 pm

KIPEPO

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 pm

KIPEPO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:37 pm

KIPEPO

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm

KIPEPO

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff