Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:51 am
closing his eyes he began to chant in the strange langue of the elves. slowly his body began to change to that of a mole dragon. a rare but unique type of dragon that like the mole has masive frount paws for digging in the earth. once the change was compleat storm rushed over to the pile of rocks that blocked the cave and with quick presice movements he set to work digging in the pile of rubble. it did not take him long to find the winged wolf. he gently picked her up in his mouth and dug his way back out of the cave where he set her down on the ground as his body returned to normal. "you ok Lowri" he asked as he looked over at the human.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:55 am
Sortai sat brooding, away from them. What could he do, a simple human thief? He approached, hoping she was okay, as damage being done to such a beautiful creature seemed impossible, unthinkable.

Idarkoth raised his head, eyes wide. His hissing rasp of a voice broke the telepathic silence. Voices... Reveal yourself. He stood, demolishing the roof of the house as well, his eyes scanning for the intruder. It didn't take long before he was glaring at the two, his red eyes gleaming from atop his blood-caked snout. A low chuckle came from him. I am mistaken. You seem human, but I know better. He pulled the whimpering boy from the wreckage and carried him over, walking to the others. I was planning on eating him, but would you prefer the boy?  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:01 pm
It seemed almost a comical picture as Anath stood before the dragon, a small, white-clad boy facing this terrifying creature, but he stood his ground and seemed unperturbed.
Aieori shrieked and jumped back, away from Idarkoth. "W-what is THAT?!" he cried, pointing at it.
Anath pushed up his glasses, ignoring his servant. "Oh, by all means, devour the child-- he is unimportant." A small smile trailed across his face for a brief moment, the captive boy's face reflected in his glasses, then the smile was gone and Anath brushed a bit of ash off his shoulder lazily.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:58 pm
Idarkoth nodded. Very well. He used his claws to toss the boy high up, catching the screaming child and tearing him apart. bits of blood and gore flecking about everywhere. After several moments he settled down on all fours, gnawing the boys vertebra. Tell me... he said, You show no fear, or horror, or anything. How is it you come before a Demon dragon and stand un-awed?  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:07 pm
Aieori scooted on his knees over to stare at Idarkoth from behind Anath. He was shaking. "M-maaaster..." he complained. "It's getting ash on my pants..."
Anath waved Aieori's comment away. "Quiet, Aieori." he turned his attention to the dragon before him. "I have seen your kind before, quite simply, although it was quite a while ago, and I never expected to see one again... not after the war." he finished quietly. His tone was well-controlled, but it may have been a snide comment, depending on what position you looked at it from.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:21 pm
in a city about a mile form the farm house. a young girl named sam was running from the cops after stealing a pizza from a pizza shop. she moved with the speed of one that was born doing this for a living. with in about ten moves of weaving between building and over roofs and fences she managed to dich the cops that where after her. sticking the the shadows she went back to her hidding place just out side the city. it was a small hole in the ground that was hidden by a bush and has a masive oak tree beside it where she could keep a look out for people who got to close to her home.
as she neared her home she could smell smoke. fearing her hole home had been found she ran the last few feet to tree. seeing that it was safe she took her pizza inside and set it down. then she went out and climbed the tree to see what was going on. once at the top of the tree she could see the smoke and where it was comming from. it was the farm house down the road was burning but she could not make out why it was burning. she sat and watched hopeing to find out why the farm house was on fire.

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 pm
In a different environment, one can not afford to be picky, she said seriously. That, and fish are too small to pick the bones out of, she said. Now if you will excuse me, I need to wash my scales. They've gotten so filthy, she said.
Paradisity unfolded her great wings that spread out over Cody and most of the shore. With one push she was already high up in the air. The lake was suffieciently deep, deep enough for her to dive in. She went higher and higher, until she could barely see the look on Cody's face. She possitioned herself over the middle of the lake, and began to head down. With an extra push of her wings and her air skills, she was gliding down towards the lake as if she had jumped off a cliff. She got closer and closer, until the tip of her nose hit the water, and then she was gone. She submerged herself, just leaving the slightest ripple in the water.
A few minutes later, she splashed to the surface, unfolding her wings as they gaped with water.
Oh this is delightful. Do you want to see something really cool, she asked enthusiastically with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Idarkoth nodded. Understandable. What with those damned mages sealing my kind. I escaped the seal early, and when I eliminate the mages descendant I will free the others. He spat a skull and disembodies arm, some cloth clinging to the arm. he cocked his head slightly. You appear as a child, but my Empathy gives me great insight into your mind. It would be foolish of me to devour you and your servant, as I had originally planned to do, but I am intrigued. What are you?  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:49 pm
........ ..................... .....................................W-wh......Wh-what happened...Lowri, asked weakly as she stirred. She could faintly make out voices, and tried to open her eyes a little to see where she was. W-what happened, she asked again more clearly. She tried to move, but yelped again in pain. She remained still. She tried to form a sentence. She was weak, and in pain, and almost couldn't stay awake. Wh-what happened? W-w-where am I? Why...can't I move? What happened...to me, she asked in a dazed tone. She was terrified, obviously. She couldn't remember what had happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:44 pm
Cody nodded enthusiastically. "Oh YES!" He grinned.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:53 pm
Paradisity smiled, and submerged again.
Above the water, you wouldn't have known she was down there, but underneath, she was consentrating hard.
Watch this, she told Cody from under the water.
She spread out her wings under the water, and began to spin in circles, soon creating a small whirl pool as she swam in fast circles. Then she spread out her wings, and flew straight up, taking the water with her.
Looking from a distance, one would have seen a giant, swriling tower of water rising from the lake, up close, you would see only her gleaming scales. She took the water high above the lake, to where it was almost empty, the fish too. She spread out her wings, and made a giant water dragon in the sky. She flew it with ease back down to the lake as it filled back up to the brim, not leaving a trace.
She came back to the surface, and made her way to the shore. She used her air skills to dry herself off, and she laid down on all fours, resting peacefully.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:55 pm
Anath snapped his fingers and his servant immediately disappeared. He then proceeded to push up his glasses. "I ... well, what I am is unimportant. My name is Anath, and my servant's name is Aieori, and I am searching for ... ah... allies." he looked behind him. "I believe we're being watched... Don't worry, I've sent Aieori to take care of it." he turned his attention back to Idarkoth. "I've heard of you, if I'm not mistaken." folding one arm in front of him and one behind him, he bowed deeply. His modest graciousness was not false, he was truly honored to meet him. "It's a pleasure, Idarkoth."  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 pm
Cody stared, completely awestruck. "I... haven't.. that was... amazing! AMAZING! I mean, I've seen a few cool things in my life but that was like.. so ... so...!" Whatever it was he was trying to say, he couldn't say it, he was too stunned. He could not find the right selection of words to say what he was feeling. "So cool." He breathed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:01 pm
Aieori appeared in an instant, sitting next to Sam in the tree. "Oh, hello~" He grinned at her. "You're not a spy! I sort of wish you were, but I'm pretty hungry, is that a pizza? Can I have some? ... oh I just LOVE what you've done to your hair-- it's all dangerous and .... oh but I'm getting ahead of myself HI I'M AIEORI!" He held out a hand for her to shake, the grin still wide across his face.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 pm
Paradisity sighed. Oh my goodness that was fun. It's been such a long time since I've done something like that, she said as she began to play with a ring of fire on her tail. I haven't felt this enthusiastic in I can't remember how long, she said as she rolled over onto her back. She made the ring of fire bigger as she spun it around. So, where have you come from, she asked calmly.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff