Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 am
"Huh?" Fayt made the questioning sound as he searched for the owner of the voice. His graze eventually came to rest on the....topless man in the burnt out antique shop. What the?

He allowed himself to skate to the edge of the sidewalk. "I'm fine...." he replied-his voice trailing. He never seen that guy before in town.....

"Fayt?" a female voice called from a little ways down. Koko peered out from her shop after she too heard his yelp. Bly and Yoki came darting off to him happily. His heart beat faster and he blushed when he saw her.

"C-coming, Koko...I-I mean......Ms. Shukah!" he replied giving the man a somewhat awkward wave and smile good-bye. Koko glanced to where he waved and narrowed her eyes.

"Hurry along," she called to Fayt while still staring at Cromwell. Slowly Fayt came with the dogs trailing after him. They past her as they went inside. Koko gave what seemed like a look of warning as a reminder to Cromwell before she disappeared into the shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:30 am
Judith peeked out the door between Drake and the door to see a teenage boy.
"Do you know him?" She asked after the boy ran off.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:10 am
Drake grinned knowingly at Koko. So now he had her first name - koko...sounded to him like a breakfast cereal. he looekd at Judith and chuckled.
"Not quite well enough. We are apparently not allowed to eat that boy."
he watched where theydissapeared and then close dteh door. the forbidden fruit made his hunger twitch a little even though it was satisfied for now. he at least wanted a taste....that was dangerous thinking./
"oh, i didn't introduce myself did I? Drake Cromwell."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:26 am
"Who was that guy?" Fayt asked as his eyes adjusted to the lighting in the shop.

"Fayt, you know you can't wear those in the shop," she said ignoring the question.

"Oh!," he remarked stopping to remove his skates. "Sorry....why was he in that old shop? Think he's going to fix it up and open his own?" Of course then why was he shirtless?

Koko sighed. "I don't now nor do I care," she replied flatly. "In any case I suggest you avoid him." She turned her attention to grinding some herbs.

Fayt was a little startled by her command, but said nothing on the subject. He had known her for as long as he could remember. He knew when not to press a subject.....she hadn't changed in years.

Years......

It wasn't the first time that crossed his mind. Koko claimed her youthfullness on her bloodline and herbs.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:01 pm
Judith looked at Drake curiously.
"Nice to meet you." She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:35 pm
[Aaaaand, here's a picture of Judith. I need to do some fashion research because it's much harder than I thought coming up with the outfit she's wearing under that jacket. .__. ]
[It's kind of rushed but I'm a visual person I thought you guys would appreciate atleast some visual or her.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:52 pm
((I like!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:54 pm
[don't worry i'm a visual gal too. she looks awesome - I'm loving the thick coat and poofy skirt combo]

Drake sighed and finally gave her some personal space.
"Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot at any rate. I rarely meet my own kind, and I'm begginning to geta reputation here. some people don't appreciate that. So...yes please forgive me. You're no threat, right?"
he then smirked. "Not that I coudln't handle you. Why don't you have a seat? I can use some company."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm
[Thanks guys! x3]

Judith pouted a bit.
"I could atleast put up a fight." She mumbled and took off her damp jacket before draping it over a shelf. She sat on the floor and looked at Drake. Smiling a bit she thought to herself, 'He isn't bad looking.'  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:04 pm
The sun was starting to rise. Koko couldn't see it, but she could sense it while she measure out some herbs into small packets. Fayt meanwhile was busy sweeping.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:56 pm
DRake laughed.
"I would liek to see you try. Though i wonder what i get for a prize if I win..?" he smirked 'coyly' and set about making sure the windows were properly blocked. he yawned, his body growing more sluggish from fatigue, especially as the sun began to creep up properly.
he did miss lazy afternoons. He had decided to himself long ago that if someone did decide to execute him once and for all, he would like it to be by sunlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:05 pm
Fayt glanced up at Koko from his oh-so important sweeping task. He unknowningly smiled to himself as he watched her work with such fluid movements. And in the warm glow from the shop's liking she looked....perfect. Her smooth skin, long raven rain, and expressive eyes made her a like a goddess and made him.....

Fayt suddenly blushed to himself and turned away quickly. Hastily began sweeping again. He hated when his thoughts made his body.....well.....

Koko stiffened from her own task.

Not again...... she thought glancing over at Fayt. It was moments like this that she wanted to tell him that she was he very great aunt. Then perhaps he wouldn't get so......aroused.

(( xd ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:02 pm
( rofl aww poor lil teenage boy XD )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:52 pm
[Oh my. xD]

"I'm sure I could think of something." Judith said and returned the smirk.

[I was rereading the first page earlier and somehow I missed the vampire eye thing when I made Judith's profile. Ignore her green eyes, she's got the red/black vampire eyes. >>; ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:20 am
Drake laughed.
"i bet you could. Why don't you..elborate." he raised an eyebrow and then edged away form a beam of light the sun through down.
"Perhaps deeper in the building. the windows don't seem all that stable here."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff